PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is a great find. Totally affordable because of the awesome multiple organizations Arizona has to offer. Ask the principal for more information.

St. Anthony's School has been great for my children. It is unlike any school in the area in that there is a true sense of Community, where the teachers, students and families truly care about each other and the well being of all the students. I cannot imagine a better education for my children. Each child is taught to their level, always pushed to achieve their best and they are given the tools to reach these lofty expectations. The teachers are firm but fair and loving. Though we have to pay for this education, St. Anthony's helped us find a way to make the tuition affordable through scholarships. Whether I have to pay or not, I would never send my children to any other school.

I love it my kids have done great here. Its just such a great school I cant say enough.

My Kindergartnerer was singing a special song they had been taught to help them with phonics while waiting for me in the front office. The song is a bit tricky and includes many hand gestures, so you can imagine my surprise when the principal bent down to her level and did it with her! This tells me as a parent she knows quite a bit about what is going on in the classrooms! Hooray!

The children that attend St. Anthony are bright, respectful, and place a high value on education. This is a direct result of the spiritual environment and emphasis on learning from an inspiring group of teachers and an excellent principal who leads by example.

This is an amazing school! Along with A+ academics, it is warm, spiritual, and run with love. We feel blessed to be able to send our daughter here!

My daughter has just started pre school and she loves it. It is wonderful that she looks forward to going to school each day. The teachers are very caring and involve the parents. The curriculum is varied and besides the typical pre school program they include library, computers and Mass. Overall a very friendly school.

I have had the pleasure of visiting St. Anthony's children's mass on Friday morning. The children bring canned goods to donate to the local St. Vincent de Paul and drop them off on their walk to Friday mass. Throughout the mass, the children actively and enthusiastically participate through music, prayer and liturgy. It's a beautiful celebration. I have two nephews and one niece who attend St. Anthony's, and if I lived in Casa Grande, I would love for my children to also attend. The school prides itself in providing a faith-filled and challeging curriculum.

Last modified St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8