6-8 & Ungraded

Cactus Middle School 1

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted December 11, 2008

Posted November 18, 2008
Because of the consistent and firm discipline the students' receive, I feel that my child is in a safe environment. The teachers are great and extremely helpful.

Posted October 24, 2008
I am a student at Cactus Middle School. Before i came here I was one of the barely passing students. Now I am staight A+ student in just one semester!!!!! This school is amazing in all ways .

Cactus Middle School 4

Posted October 24, 2008
I go to cactus and it is totally awsome they have great advanced classes... I would know because I am in them!

Cactus Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2008
The teachers are great and very helpful. As far as the other staff. I have yet to meet the principle. Even after several request. I can't wait for my child to get out of Cactus Middle School.

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted September 23, 2007

Posted July 19, 2007
I was a student a cactus and I loved it! The school its self is very nice with large space in both Media Center, Cafitiriea,Gym, and the campus it self. The students and staff are great and I was surprised how much test scores are going up each year and how much I learned.

Cactus Middle School
1220 E. Kortsen Road, Casa Grande, AZ  85222
Last modified Cactus Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cactus Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top