Bad
Good

This school is the best public elementary school in Casa Grande. The Principal is so dedicated to scholastic excellence and motivating the children to want to succeed that the school has won many awards and achieved parental approval to the highest degree possible. I have had my children here for the past 6 years and the school continues to excel and exceed all my expectations. My daughter came home after her first day in third grade and said "I love my teacher and I love third grade". I look forward to seeing where the recognition and awards will come to McCartney Ranch Elementary School this year as they are being noticed for their great work and deservingly so.

I love McCartney Ranch Elementary! I looked at 5 different schools in the Casa Grande area before deciding where to put my daughter. The principal is engaged and proactive with the teachers as well as the students. I am impressed!

This school is terrible, I pulled my daughter out and put her into Desert Willow and am much happier!

My child transferred from Desert WIllow this year, I wasn't sure what to expect. His teacher communicates with me regularly to help me understand this new grading policy, I often thank her for her patience and although she is taking it in stride, she seems confident in his expectations. The atmosphere is very positive, challenging, and fun. His attidue about school has changed for the better. I'm confident that he will excel. I would highly recommend this school.

I give the school an excellent marks. My wife and I give the principal and team for high marks for their enthusiasm and skill.

We just transferred from another state and I am thankful that the teachers of McCartney Ranch made a great and comfortable transition for my child. My son's teacher is very informative about the overall academic performance. Principal Kramer is very involved in the students activities. I am very happy to see her around engaging with students, parents, teachers and staff. All the teachers care very much for the well being and safety of their students. Overall school environment is conducive to higher and better quality learning.

Last modified Mccartney Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.