Public charter
Casa Grande, AZ
After care: No
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Mission Heights is a college prep high school that serves the greater Casa Grande area. Students are provided with rigorous curriculum, amazing teachers, and lots of support to reach our high expecations. It would be my pleasure to meet with you and your family to discuss the school and our programs in greater detail and depth. Please contact the school anytime to set up an appointment.
February 7, 2013

Mission Heights Preparatory High School 5

Posted February 12, 2013
My son enrolled in Mission Heights for his senior year in high school after deciding to attend the Real Salt Lake Residential Academy soccer program in Casa Grande. He recently received a scholarship from a Division 1 school for both soccer and academics. Without the help that MHP has provided him this year, I know the academic scholarship would not have been possible. After coming from a large high school in the east, MHP has been a refreshing change. I have had better communication with teachers and administrators than I ever did with his home school district, which is rated as a top school district in the country. The smaller class sizes, more individual attention, and overall experience played a significant role in the type of university that he elected to choose. The faculty and staff are responsive and helpful, and the online system is outstanding. I always know where he stands academically and although he is 2000 miles from home, I feel that I know what is going on with him better than I ever did before. I would highly recommend attending MHP!

Mission Heights Preparatory High School 5

Posted February 07, 2013
This school is great! The students feel like they are part of a family, the teachers are passionate and really help the students learn, and the school is very safe!

Mission Heights Preparatory High School
1376 East Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande, AZ  85122
Last modified Mission Heights Preparatory High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mission Heights Preparatory High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top