Cave Creek, AZ

Posted November 17, 2014
Dynamite Montessori provides an exceptional educational experience for not only toddler and primary students, but for elementary students as well. I have two children attending this school, and my oldest now has the privilege of being part of the newly structured hybrid program for upper elementary children (4th-6th grade). He learns both Montessori lessons and standard lessons, providing him with tools he will need to succeed in life. He is learning amazing things, including reading skills, math, history and advanced science. He is allowed to perform research (his favorite) on a variety of subjects that interest HIM and often impresses strangers with his knowledge. But the most important thing to me is the person he is becoming because of attending this school-a wonderful, well rounded, happy little boy who LOVES to learn and go to school! This is all done without excessive testing and homework. I recommend this school, the teachers and the owner, Ms. Paula, without reservation to any parent who is looking for a different, and in my opinion better, way for their elementary children to learn.

Posted September 16, 2014
Our 2-year old daughter loved this school! She only attended for about four months because we moved, but within two months she was counting to 20 in Spanish. She loved her teachers Miss Jenny and Miss Mirtha. We were sad when we had to pull her from the school, because she loves learning, and she loved seeing the animals (when the weather was nice) and playing with her friends. We appreciated that the school has a large indoor play area for the children during the hot months. The classroom was spacious and had lots of activities. This school does an AMAZING job with potty training, too! A lot of our friends with 2-year olds hated potty training, but we hardly had to do anything. As parents, we always felt like our daughter was safe and cared for at Dynamite. We also love that they focus on educating our daughter, and they are not just a daycare. Thank you, Dynamite!

Posted September 12, 2014
Dynamite Montessori is amazing! My son just finished his 3rd year in the primary class and his academic growth has been incredible (reading, cursive handwriting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and a bit of division). The teachers are highly trained and Ms. Paula is there every day, morning till night. She is readily available to answer any questions you may have. The setting is like a country school, complete with various animals, a garden, and plenty of outdoor space for children to run and play. There is a large indoor space as well, available for recess when the Arizona weather is too hot, a feature not offered by many schools. The school has a global-focus and celebrates World Peace Day and various holidays. Geography is taught extensively in the classrooms. An added and invaluable bonus is the exposure to Spanish at an early age. The Spanish-speaker in each classroom intersperses both languages throughout the day on top of the group language instruction they receive. The toddler program is exceptional AND they will potty-train your child. The elementary program provides continuity from the primary program. Complete the 3-year cycle and you will be grateful.

Posted January 31, 2014
This school is outstanding! The director, teachers and assistants are amazing. They truly care for each other and the children. My daughter started when she was two years old in the toddler room. My husband and I immediately noticed a jump in her development in all areas. She is now a very independent 2 1/2 year old! Even potty training has been a success! I'm so excited to have found this school and can't wait to see her development over the next few years at Dynamite!

Posted December 15, 2013
This is an outstanding institution and credentialed Montessori school. Ms. Paula, the director of the school is a professional and resiliant educator, and puts safety of the children first. She is firm, loving, and a true leader who embodies the Montesorri principles. She expects excellence from the children, and nurtures each students individual needs with care, compassion, and ease. She treats parents with respect and understanding and is readily available for discussion. Ms. Paula and staff do an outstanding job keeping us abreast of current events, activities, and updates via email, as well as verbally. The students excel both academically as well as socially, and there is no tolerance for bullying. When disagreements among students arise, they are are addressed immediately and with diplomacy. The staff are solid, reliable, loving, and show genuine care for the students. The language/arts, sports, and animal programs are outstanding. The school garden provides a tranquil area where the children grow vegetables and herbs. On field trips and social events, Dynamite Montessori children are always well received complemented on there social graces and good manners. Thank you DM!

Posted August 25, 2013
My son has attended Dynamite Montessori for six years since he began at the age of 3. He has been given the best foundation for life that I could ever ask for. The staff has always operated in a superior academic manner as well as having a genuine and loving nature. We have come to feel as if they are our own family. Dynamite Montessori provided Ethan with skills for life such as very clear communication with teachers and fellow students, excellent reading and math comprehension and everyday skills such as cleaning, animal care and proper manners. He is walking proof of the montessori method and we get compliments all the time on his exemplary nature. I have and will always give due credit to this school, the staff and their fine works. Thank you all so much for giving him true life skills he will have forever. Sara Skinner style with teachers and fellow students

Posted January 14, 2013
My daughter has been going Dynamite Montessori for over 5 months now. She was going to Goddard in Cave Creek prior to this school. My wife and I were worried about the transition and that she wouldn't be used to this school. After a day of being here, she had already forgot about her old school. Whenever I ask her which school she prefers, her answer is always Dynamite Montessori. She absolutely LOVES this school. The teachers are caring and friendly and they deeply care about educating the kids. The owner is there first thing int he morning when I drop my kids off at 7:30 and she's still there at 5:00 when I pick my kids up. She's always around the school engaging with the kids and available to chat whenever we need to. The ownership of this school is outstanding. I cannot recommend this school enough to other parents. My wife and I are so grateful for our kids to go to school here. A defintie 5 star school.

Posted January 11, 2013
I have 2 children at Dynamite who started in the Primary classes and are now in the lower elementary school. Quite simply, I could not be happier with their teachers and the school community. We live in Anthem and nothing here even comes close to comparing to the education, guidance & support that they receive at Dynamite. Earlier this year, we tried a local charter school b/c it was a lot closer to us, said it was a Montessori school & b\c it was free. We learned several valuable lessons through this experience. My son's "sparkle in his eye," his confidence, self-worth and his desire for learning were rapidly diminishing at the other school. My daughter's 1st grade class was so "dumbed down" at the other school that it was insulting to how much she had already achieved at Dynamite. Through giving each child responsibility for him/her self, Dynamite is able to push each child at their own rate and to have each child raise their own expectations of him/her self. Dynamite Montessori is more than a school, it is our community and our family and we trust them with our children. To me, there is no greater compliment that a school could ever receive. My family loves Dynamite!

Posted January 07, 2013
This school is amazing! My grandson started in preschool and is now in 3rd grade. One of the greatest gifts of Montessori style teaching is, it gives the child a love for learning. He actually looks forward to each new day! Each child is given special attention to help find their passion. They offer an extensive curriculum ranging from tennis, Spanish, Science, Arts such as Culinary, Animal husbandry, gardening, and life skills that you do not get at the public school. i highly recommend this extraordinary school. Oh by the way, my grandson also learned to play chess in Kindergarten!

Posted January 07, 2013
My son goes to the toddler program. Both my son and i love the school. They provide a perfect caring and thriving environment for my son. The teachers in the toddler class are very caring and provide proper intellectual stimulation. My son is almost potty-trained, thanks to the teachers. I often discuss my son's progress and the teacher is more than happy to provide valuable input. The Director provides ample opportunity for parent involvement, if the parent chooses to participate. I am very happy with my son's progress and highly recommend this school.

Dynamite Montessori