PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 02, 2015
As a parent I am very grateful to have such an amazing school for my children. I was nervous about transitioning to QI, the staff helped my son feel comfortable and have all provided such a phenomenal, educational, nurturing, exciting, fun, happy place for both my son and daughter to blossom. I am thrilled with their progress. QI gives them a strong foundation and love of learning. Thank you for all you do!

Posted September 17, 2014
After trying another Montessori school that left us with a very uneasy feeling every day when we dropped our son off, we tried Quality Interactive and couldn't have been happier or more comfortable with entrusting them with our children! The owner runs a VERY professional, safe and educational program for the kids and the teachers are beyond wonderful and caring. I can't recommend this school enough. Our son and daughter both thrived there and attended until they went off to Kindergarten. Now they go back for the summer program which I have seen help them stay sharp during the summer months. It helps them return to school ready to learn, but my kids call the QIM summer program "Fun Learning" and they really enjoy it. Not once did this school every let us down or fail to meet our expectations for a caring and safe environment.

Posted September 20, 2012
My children are now 10 and 12 and went to QI preK-K. I never write reviews because I'm a very busy person. I'm writing this review because I'm so impressed by this school. Not only did my children learn impeccable manners, how to organize and present their ideas, learn foreign languages, but they both also scored about 90% better that other children in the country in all subjects. We moved to UK where school is normally very challenging- they were at the top of their class there and recognized as role models for other children. I cannot say enough for the foundation they had at QI. It is a gem of a school and do have your child attend if the opportunity presents itself...I'm very fussy about schools and I would make no changes to this one. I would give 6 stars if I could! LGS

Posted October 25, 2011
I am so happy that our son enjoyed his formative years at Quality Interactive Montessori. There he has learned the importance of respect and grace, experienced the freedom of exploration and discovery, and made great friends along the way. Quality Interactive Montessori is a place where the basics are learned as a direct result of a child's natural curiosity. I believe this unique experience will serve him well into the future of his education.

Posted October 12, 2011
My son is a 2nd grader this year and has been at QI Montessori for 4 years. We absolutely love it! The teachers as incredibly caring and communication has always been easy between myself, the teachers, and the school director. QI has given him the opportunity to grow giving him guidance and love along the way. His social skills, academic capabilities and creativity have been nurtured under the Montessori principles. My son has enjoyed Spanish, Chinese, music and art in a positive and fun way that has encouraged the desire to LEARN MORE! His Iowa test scores, along with the majority of the kids in his class, were through the roof last year. We couldn t be happier with the exposure he is getting at such an impressionable age. You cannot go wrong with a school like QI, and we intend to stay as long as they will allow him to stay!

Quality Interactive Montessori
38424 N Spur Cross Rd, Cave Creek, AZ  85331
Last modified Quality Interactive Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-6