Posted August 02, 2014
Montessori Day school provided a great learning environment for my daughter. The teachers are extremely dedicated and the principal is very involved in all aspects of the school activities. My daughter attended primary (pre-K) and had the best caring teachers, Mrs Ann an Ms Sunny. She is definitely ahead academically and more than ready for Kindergarten. She was a good fit for montessori and loved her teachers, her brothers and sisters and the friendly community.

Posted May 30, 2014
We have just completed our first year at Montessori Day School. We had one student in the junior elementary (1st grade) and one student in Primary (pre-K). The teachers and staff were extraordinary and really loved the students. My children grew academically and socially in the Montessori environment. The leadership was always available and willing to address parental concerns, and was willing to work with us to find solutions. This school is unique, in that it is a public Montessori, but it does a very good job of adhering to the Montessori philosophy. We feel lucky to have found a public school of this caliber.

Posted May 16, 2013
This school is great! My son never wants to come home. Every day, mom, can I just stay 5 more minutes. Every day! The teachers all care so much and do a great job. We have done Pre- K here and K-1 here. The Principal knows every family by name. I'm very happy here!

Posted January 16, 2013
We have been thoroughly impressed with this school. After researching Montessori schools in the East Valley we are very happy we chose Montessori Day School - Lakeshore. The friendly teachers have been great and very accommodating. They do a great job of keeping us up to date on his progress and are happy to discuss his progress or what he may need to work on at home. The school is clean and well maintained. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Posted January 15, 2013
Love MDS Lakeshore! I have been at the school for 6 years now, and hope to see all 3 of my children successfully complete the entire Montessori program! Their commitment to Montessori education is amazing. Great staff, incredibly involved and caring community...If you are looking for a Montessori school in the East Valley, this is IT!

Posted January 15, 2013
I could not be more thrilled with the teachers and staff at MDS-Lakeshore! I am also very impressed with the social and most importantly academic progress. His math, writing and reading skills have improved greatly. I have volunteered in the classroom (this is not mandatory) and I have seen all the kids in his class grow dramatically in academics. The school is a loving, safe place that my very cautious son feels completely at home in. They have also bent over backwards to accommodate his food allergies. I can't say enough great things about this school!

Montessori Day Public Schools Chartered - Tempe 2

Posted September 20, 2012
I had high hopes for this school. They were very friendly at the beginning of the tour, but it all changed by the end of it. They had their minds made up already & this is without even seeing my child. The answer was no... I want parents who may be looking into this school to be aware that the Tempe school is not mean't for some children with challenges or special needs. Even a very simple need. I don't like leaving a negative review. I just want other parents out there who have children with a disability NOT have to go through what we did. It's very sad and crushing.

Posted February 28, 2011
My son started kindergarten and I am well pleased with the school and the progress my child made this year. The teacher, teacher's assistant, principal and aides are all involved. I absolutely love this school and would highly recommend it.

Montessori Day Public Schools Chartered - Tempe 4

Posted February 02, 2011
This year, our family reached the milestone of having our oldest son start school! It was a scary and exciting time for our family. We felt the choice of school was a very important decision and have been thrilled with MDS! The teachers have been excellent at communication. The community is warm, welcoming, and diverse. My son is flourishing academically and socially. We love the school, the staff, and the community.

Montessori Day Public Schools Chartered - Tempe 4

Posted January 30, 2011
We love this school! It is a little gem. And it is rare to find a chartered (free) Montessori. This is a small school which is wonderful because there is a real community atmosphere. There are some great teachers and staff, and it is a great learning environment. As is to be expected of a small school, there are some things lacking; mostly the facility is maxed out with the current population. On the brink of growth, this school could be even more wonderful with a careful forward-thinking vision.

Montessori Day Public Schools Chartered - Tempe
1700 West Warner Road, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Montessori Day Public Schools Chartered - Tempe is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montessori Day Public Schools Chartered - Tempe Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top