PK-6 & Ungraded
Chandler, AZ

Rudy G Bologna Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2014
My daughter was in Kindergarten half of the year (since we had moved into the district) and I felt as if she was not challenged enough. The teacher didn't always grade the work, and I believe the standards were set too low in the class. Every time I took my daughter to the classroom, almost every single child was out of control and the teacher did not have a handle on the kids. I'm not sure if it was the students or the teacher or a combination of the two. I do believe the teacher tried her best but maybe she was not suited for a Kindergarten classroom. I really did hope for more for my child as far as what she could have learned this year. Kindergarten is an important intro into school and compared to the school we came from, this school is set way below what I would have excepted.

Posted November 13, 2010
I have been at this school since kinder ,love it and wish i still went there the last year i was there was my 4th grade year with Mrs.Day i loved all my teachers and friends when ever i had any problems with bullying or something that wasnt nice or right id tell a teacher or office staff and know it would be taken care of this has been an awesome school and if my mom loses her job at playa del ray then ill be comin back

Rudy G Bologna Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2010

Rudy G Bologna Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2008
Children are treated as equal and homework is lacking. My child isnt challenged. I have liked all the teachers.

Posted August 01, 2008
This school is the best. My grandson is in 2nd grade and loves this school. Mr Estes is always available for the students and parents. It is great to see him at the front of the school every morning and after school greeting the kids and parents and available to discuss any concerns and making sure the campus is a safe environment for everyone. The teachers are great and are at this school by choice. A lot of the teachers are also parents that have chosen this school for their children. Teachers encourage parents involvement. I love the location of the school as it is not on a heavily traveled street so unless you live in the area, you don't even know it is there. Much safer as far a traffic and also crime. Love it - love it - love it.

Rudy G Bologna Elementary School 1

Posted February 27, 2008
This has been the worst school any of my children have ever attended I am pulling my child out due to the lack of discipline of problem students my child as well as others have had a constant problem w/ the same kids bulliying on the bus. I have spoken with the principle on several occations and nothing has been done!

Posted January 03, 2008
My son is on a boundary form in order to attend Bologna. This basically this is not his home school and we chose for him to attend and the district approved the request. Bologna is great and we love it. Our son has learned so much and had great teachers and peers. The staff in the office is very nice and attentive. My son has had problems with other students and the teacher has addressed them and now they are all great friends. I thank the Bologna staff for all their hard work and dedication.

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted October 03, 2007
I sat through Curriculum Night with the first grade teachers several years ago. These teachers came across as a strong unified team dedicated to giving my children a quality experience. They did present using a powerpoint slide show, but they did ask for feedback, comments, and questions from us parents. They spent time after their presentation to offer advice and answer questions on the curriculum. I think they did a wonderful job! I have 2 children that have completed first grade and still attend Bologna and I have been nothing but pleased with their teachers and the school in general.

Posted August 14, 2007
Our daughter is a 3rd grader that has attended Bologna since kindergarten. She has loved each of her teachers dearly, felt safe & has progressed very well academically & socially. We are both very involved parents & the school community is also excellent. The entire staff @ Bologna is caring and willing to help with anything you or your child needs!

Rudy G Bologna Elementary School
1625 East Frye Road, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Rudy G Bologna Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rudy G Bologna Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top