Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 26, 2016
I would just like to say thanks to all the leaders, teachers and the staff. They've always been very personable and my kids have always loved their teachers. That's a big deal!!!!

Sanborn Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2016
We looked for a school and district that we thought we would want to be a part of for a while. 5 years ago, we found Sanborn Elementary and the rest is history. We actually picked this elementary school then picked our house around it and in the boundary. We have 5 kids now that have either gone or going to Sanborn

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 26, 2016
I want to thank the front office staff for all their support year after year.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 26, 2016
The teacher that my student had and I were in close contact. She shared with me when there were opportunities to reinforce behaviors or discussions that were had while at school. I was able to do the same so we supported the growth of my child.

Sanborn Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2016
The teachers, front office staff and parents work very well together. I appreciate the events that are put on by the PTO so that our students, families, and faculty can come together.

Sanborn Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2016
I have 2 children who have attended Sanborn Elementary. My daughter is now in junior high but attended Sanborn K-6, and my son will be a 5th grader this upcoming school year. I have been so pleased with the care and concern the teachers and staff have given my children over the years. Their teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure that my kids get challenged and cared for as if they were their own children.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 30, 2016
Sanborn is a school where the staff and students use the Tribes philosophy of discipline. Students are taught starting in kindergarten already to treat each other with mutual respect, show attentive listening and give appreciations instead of put-downs.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 06, 2016
1st grade teacher Mrs. Maxwell truly cares about her students. My daughter says nothing but nice things about her. She really goes above and beyond for them.

Sanborn Elementary School 3

Posted January 06, 2016
This is my daughter's second year at Sanborn, and it's been "meh". Her teacher Mrs. Maxwell is amazing, and that is about it. I reached out to the principal Ms. Cole last year and got no response. In fact I never even knew who she was until this year. That's how "present" she is. The front office is also not super friendly. Any time I've been in the office for anything, they have given the impression that they'd rather be somewhere else. I rarely get a smile out of them. Looking at putting her in a better school next year.

Sanborn Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2015
Great teachers. Great school. Horrible, rude front office. The front office will make you feel like they don't care about you, your child, or the school itself. It's a shame, because the office does not represent the school culture.

700 N Superstition Blvd, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Sanborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.