Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Develops character: Agree

The school teaches their Tribe agreements which helps the students develop honesty, integrity and fairness.

I have had 4 children attend this school and have always been happy with the education and experience my children have received. The front office is always friendly and helpful. The teachers we have had have always been great, caring, and passionate about teaching. They have great clubs to offer too like running club, AR club and battle of the books.

I have three children that attend the school. And I also live in the neighborhood. One of my children has an IEP, and another one of my children Is a step daughter from a recently bad situation. I was very happy with my IEP team as they really reevaluated thoroughly my son And have tried to help him the best they can. Don't be mistaken though, you need to be willing to give what you want back, in return. Which means you need to be a very involved parent And your child's advocate. The school is great at returning the effort that you put into it. But they won't just do it themselves. I've heard a lot of parents complain about a school not supporting their child enough, but if you're not willing to put the extra time in yourself even if your working, have other kids and schools and activities happening, Then I really think that you can't complain When it comes to public school. I will say that I was not impressed at all with the free children's soccer program that took place that allows autistic children. They were not supportive of my son and the school actually was the one in my corner when an incident took place. but that is NOT part of Sanborn. They merely host it on campus. My stepdaughter absolutely loved her first grade teacher which is now her second grade teacher. I have informed that teacher of her past experiences and she did struggle at the beginning of first grade. Her teacher invested in her emotionally and academically to help her get where she needed to be and has also become a "friend" to my daughter and she believes she can talk to her about anything. I think that is a very important relationship For her to have at school and why she has caught up so quickly. Overall I have liked Sanborn.

Sanborn is a great neighbor school. The teachers are caring and supportive and willing to work with your student. The administration is helpful and accessible. The running club is amazing and the PE coach is a wonderful individual always willing to help out. My family had a wonderful experience at this school.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework packets reinforced daily learnings and the projects combined multiple disciplines to bring it all together.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Sanborn holds their student accountable and helps them develop into adults. There are many opportunities for students to get involved and made a difference.

We looked for a school and district that we thought we would want to be a part of for a while. 5 years ago, we found Sanborn Elementary and the rest is history. We actually picked this elementary school then picked our house around it and in the boundary. We have 5 kids now that have either gone or going to Sanborn

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teacher that my student had and I were in close contact. She shared with me when there were opportunities to reinforce behaviors or discussions that were had while at school. I was able to do the same so we supported the growth of my child.

The teachers, front office staff and parents work very well together. I appreciate the events that are put on by the PTO so that our students, families, and faculty can come together.

I have 2 children who have attended Sanborn Elementary. My daughter is now in junior high but attended Sanborn K-6, and my son will be a 5th grader this upcoming school year. I have been so pleased with the care and concern the teachers and staff have given my children over the years. Their teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure that my kids get challenged and cared for as if they were their own children.

Last modified Sanborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.