Chandler, AZ

Posted December 13, 2013
Sanborn is a ok school, as far as teachers well it's like a group of nuts there is always a couple of bad ones. They seem to let the children play judge and jury . The teachers go off of what another child says to discipline your child so you will not know if your child was right or wrong. Academic wise they are good, and do have programs for the child that needs that extra help. This is not a school that does alot of field trips, but they are always asking for money. Front office can be rude and if you have a problem you will not be able to go to the school to speak with the principal, but Mrs. Capadona will reach back out but her main adjective is to stick up for the teachers even when the teacher is lacking.

Sanborn Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2013
All three of my children have attended Sanborn. We have really enjoyed it there! The teachers are phenomenal, music programs strong and well established, and "running club" is great. I'm not "zoned" for Sanborn, so we choose to go there every school year. I'm sticking with this school!

Sanborn Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
The first 3 years here have been good. This year has been not good. Our kid does not get challenged academically. His school work way too easy and hardly any homework. We don't get much feedback on how to help him advance.Had a problem and wanted to see principal but office staff wouldn't let us. If you get a good teacher and have no problems then this school is okay. We are looking for a different school.

Sanborn Elementary School 3

Posted October 26, 2012
Overall this is a wonderful school. My daughter has been there for 3 years now and receives a great education. My only "complaint" is that the front office does not check names or ID's of people picking up and I have a huge concern about safety in regards to that. I've picked up my daughter only a handful of times in the last year, and never have I ever been ID'd, and it's not like I'm active at the school and they know who I am. I definitely feel that this is something that needs to be addressed & reconciled immediately for the safety of our kids.

Posted October 25, 2011
Although the education was ok. I felt there was to much politics and clicks. They were constantly asking for money like on a once to twice a week basis I felt like if I am paying for the education why isnt my child getting private school education. And everytime I was in office the people working were constantly bashing parents write in front of other parents I felt it was very offense and unprofessional. I am now sending my son to sonoran science academy I am proud to say my son is not only advancing quickly in education but they treat EVERYONE like family. They're not jumping down my throat for money and they are a charter school. Please look at All your options. Public schools are not your only option if you have a low income.

Posted April 29, 2011
Love Sanborn! My oldest daughter is in the 4th grade and this is her third school. Sanborn has been the best. Teachers are wonderful! I don't know what every one means about the office staff and principal. I think they are fantastic. I love that Mrs. Capadona is always around and smiling and involved. I've never really had a problem or concern I had to bring up to them, so I guess I really don't know how they are when they handle concerns. I can't image they would be difficult to talk to.

Posted March 29, 2011
NOTHING but good to say about Sanborn! I have found the principal and staff nothing but kind, understanding and listening. My son was diagnosed with autism while attending Sanborn. They were WONDERFUL to him and I've seen him grow and develop so much. I wish I could send all my kids to Sanborn.

Posted August 16, 2010
My daughters have been attending Sanborn for the past 3 years and we have nothing but great things to say about the school. The teachers are caring and provide appropriate challenges for my kids. I think the administration is wonderful. The principal is always visible and friendly and greets you with a smile.

Posted May 05, 2010
The teachers we have had at this school are wonderful & my child enjoys the walks around the adjacent park each morning (the whole school participates.) However, the administration does not take parent concerns seriously. They do not want to take the time to address any issues properly.

Sanborn Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
Wonderful administration and teachers. Lots of opportunity for parent involvement. The school is very organized and I have been happy with my experience so far.

Sanborn Elementary School
700 N Superstition Blvd, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Sanborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanborn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top