Chandler, AZ
After care: No

Posted January 28, 2014
We've had one child graduate and another in 10th grade. The teachers are tough and the homework is bountiful, but I can say that our college student is MUCH better prepared for the college workload that others. Our current student is very involved in both their fine arts program and robotics. It is a well rounded school with focus on Faith, Education, Arts and so much more. Highly recommend the investment and to look into tuition assistance programs from both the church and state funds if needed. One great thing I love about Setons process for continual improvement is to encourage students to be the first point of communication. In college, they will not have mom and dad to step in and fix everything, so they start here to have the student practice this. There are secondary ways to bring in parents and administration as may be appropriate. I've worked for public schools and have a great understanding where funds go to. Private schools don't receive capital improvement funds, salary, transportation, prof. development and other state/federal funding benefits, yet will need to be competitive to keep the best staff. They can only do this with volunteers and fundraising ~Micki

Posted January 10, 2014
Seton was a fantastic school for my two children. It is demanding academically, but has a very close knit and supportive community feel. Both of my students enjoyed attending Seton and felt that they received an outstanding preparation for college and that they had a great experience at the school.

Seton Catholic Prepatory 4

Posted January 06, 2014
As a parent of 3 children who have attended Seton, two having graduated and one about to graduate this year, we have found Seton to be an excellent and caring Community that has taught our children to be responsible and caring Catholic Christians. The Academics were challenging, but the most important thing they gained was what it meant to be a contributing part of a community outside of just their family, and to build life long relationships with other members of that community. Our youngest is about to graduate from Seton, and we have seen such growth in her academically as well as spiritually. She has enjoyed sports, an excellent Fine arts program, and a deep involvement spiritually in the Seton community. Seton is not for everyone if one cannot accept discipline, accountability and involvement, but if you are looking for a chance to learn how to make a difference in the world, then Seton will prepare you for life long success. Seton is no slouch academically. Our 2 Seton graduates graduated with honors from Notre Dame and Arizona State respectively, and are both in excellent career positions. Seton prepares you for a life well lived.

Posted January 06, 2014
Our oldest is a senior at Seton Catholic Prep HS, and has had one of the best high school experiences that we could have ever hoped for, academically, socially and spiritually. Four years ago we had much to consider with all the good strong choices in the south east valley, and other Catholic high schools in Phoenix, however, we found that in this Christian environment our daughter has thrived. She has been challenged academically, and has had teachers and administrators that went out of their way to make sure she is succeeding, The cost of tuition was a definite factor in the decision process, and it was a hardship, The best thing I can say about SCP is that there is a love and leadership from the older students that is priceless. I have to say also, the school has grown with my child and we will do it all over again and hope to soon with a son in elementary school.

Posted January 06, 2014
Seton has been a fantastic school for our children. The administration and teachers are outstanding. We love the community of parents/teachers/coaches. The academics are definitely more strenous and demanding, but we feel confident that our children will be more than prepared for college.

Seton Catholic Prepatory 1

Posted January 04, 2014
If you want your child to be ready for college and not go bankrupt, send them to Horizon Honors Highschool. Excellent "private" highschool with public school funding.Their counselors and teachers are dedicated and not preoccupied with fund raising. I have three kids, two went to seton and the last went to H.H. Complete waste of money for the first two, the third is at Gonzaga on scholarship due to Horizon Honors.

Seton Catholic Prepatory 1

Posted February 15, 2013
My daughter goes to school here and I won't be sending either of my younger children. I agree with previous commenters who said its not worth the money.i would describe the atmosphere less as Christian and more as competitive, with a bit of elitism thrown in. It seems only a relatively small handful of kids really excel, and the rest of the kids are just there to pay the bills.

Posted March 22, 2010
Seton Catholic Preparatory school excels in academics. My son has been challenged, and he will be fully prepared for college. The sports programs are very competitive. Seton's small school setting offers an intimate community feel. We plan to send out two other younger children to Seton, since our oldest had an excellent experience there. Yes, the tuition is expensive, but Seton's cost is comparable to other private schools in Phoenix. It was well worth the expense.

Seton Catholic Prepatory 2

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted June 06, 2008

Seton Catholic Prepatory
1150 N Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ  85224
(480) 963-1900
Last modified Seton Catholic Prepatory is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Seton Catholic Prepatory Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top