K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Develops character: Agree

The school does all they can to develop strong character. The parents have to take responsibility as well.

It is important that we as catholic parents provide an environment where our children can grow in their faith. No public school can do this. The teachers that our children have had at SMB have been encouraging, faithful catholics that have supported us with this number one goal for our children.

Supports LD students: Disagree

This is something the school is actively working on in conjunction with our Diocese.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Our son has speech problems and the school has provided good resources to help him with this. Our daughter's first grade teacher has been available to provide tutoring to before school. They have guided us on things we can do to continue to help our kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Teachers are caring, compassionate and well prepared.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Homework is not overwhelming, it's well balanced.

Wonderful school with great staff! We are so fortunate to have two kids in this school (K and 1st), it has truly been a blessing to our family. The school is strong academically and it's well balanced by providing spiritual growth. We toured a number of schools and St. Mary-Basha felt like home; a true catholic identity, well rooted in the teachings of our church. Love it! Great job St. Mary-Basha!

My 7 yo son asking me to pray a Divine Mercy Chaplet with this before he goes to bed...priceless. Thank you, St. Mary-Basha!!

I was a student at St. Mary-Basha Catholic School for 9 years. Now that I am in high school, I am in all honors classes and have a 4.5 GPA. My technology skills are so advanced compared to my peers. I built friendships that I know will last a lifetime. If you want a great education, attend this school!

We are happy with the school but there are some areas that could be improved. First, the school tries to mimic the public schools. They use much of the same curricula as used in the public schools and assign too much homework like in the public schools. There is a public school like emphasis on testing, measuring, grading, etc as shown by using programs like AR. Second, the school does a poor job of welcoming new families.

Last modified St Mary-Basha Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8