K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My 7 yo son asking me to pray a Divine Mercy Chaplet with this before he goes to bed...priceless. Thank you, St. Mary-Basha!!

I was a student at St. Mary-Basha Catholic School for 9 years. Now that I am in high school, I am in all honors classes and have a 4.5 GPA. My technology skills are so advanced compared to my peers. I built friendships that I know will last a lifetime. If you want a great education, attend this school!

We are happy with the school but there are some areas that could be improved. First, the school tries to mimic the public schools. They use much of the same curricula as used in the public schools and assign too much homework like in the public schools. There is a public school like emphasis on testing, measuring, grading, etc as shown by using programs like AR. Second, the school does a poor job of welcoming new families.

Oh where do I start ... my children are third generation at this school. The teachers are amazing at this school, they show so much love, faith and compassion for there children in the classroom! There is respect among all the kids and teachers! I drive over 20 miles one way to attend this school and worth every ounce of our time. I love this school!

Awesome school stuff members and a strong community one of the best environment for a child

St Mary's is a great school with qualified staff and dedication to religious development for students.

St. Mary-Basha is a wonderful school that gives children a strong Catholic foundation. There is a strong sense of community here that I have learned to deeply appreciate.

St. Mary-Basha is a wonderful school and community. My oldest daughter graduated from here and received a great education and I currently still have one child still attending. Although there was a bit of time of turbulent transition from Sister Mary Norbert to the Mrs. Seybert, all is settling back to the amazing school we have always loved. The teachers, staff and now Administration are all so engaged and really care about the education of all the children. And its always been a bonus for us that our children can PRAY everyday at school!

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The new administration has set protocol for parents and students if a bullying situation occurs.

Supports LD students: Agree

All staff is working towards this and the administration has plans on how to improve and reach this goal!

Last modified St Mary-Basha Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8