No rating

Chandler Christian Academy

Private | PK-8 | 110 students

Living in Chandler

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $115,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $850.

Posted September 11, 2014

This is school has fall off from very good to mediocre. With great sadness we have left, the academics are not challenging, the continue bully issues that are not being address and the gossiping from the managment office has finally go to the last drop. Unfortunately in CCA if you are not a big supporter ($$$) your concerns are not taking into consideration. This is true specially if the bullies are the children of the people that have more influence in the school

Posted September 8, 2014

My two older children attended the preschool. Last year my daughter was in the KinderBridge because of her age she went from Beginners to KinderBridge. The teacher was attentive to the different levels of learning. This year she is in a public school kindergarten and she is doing very well. I believe this is due to the KinderBridge program at CCA. Mrs. Scholten,Mrs. Larson and Mrs. Godinez are the best!

Posted August 20, 2014

waste of money. my kid studied in kinder bridge . teacher is not supportive. kids are by their own , biased to favorite student. no academic improvement. only deterioration...not worthy to rate it

Posted January 29, 2014

Leading is always challenging. I know the Administrator, although not perfect, loves and cares about all the students and families in the school. As much as she would like to please everyone, this broken and fallen world makes this impossible. The July 25, 2012 post from a former parent is an example of this. One opinion pulls the school from 5 star to 4 star. I admit to bias as the administrator is my spouse!

Posted September 17, 2013

An amazing School that truly cares about each student! My children are challenged academically and love going to school every day. I could not as for a better place to entrust my children's learning.

Posted September 17, 2013

This school focuses not only on academic excellence, but building a spiritual foundation for our children. They teach directly from the Bible and are molding these students to be a strong follower of Christ. The teachers are excellent and the students receive an education that far exceeds any other.

Posted July 25, 2012

For whatever reason, my post keep coming up missing. It is obvious that someone does not want my opinion to be known regarding the administrator of this school. As I have said in previous post, the teachers at this school are great. They truly love and care for the kids. I can not say the same about the administrator. The administrator wrongly accused my child during a situation that involved other students. My child is the only one that was punished. Just because someone has over 30 years experience in education does not mean they have the knowledge to be an administrator of a school. With that said, this site is for parents to voice their opinions regarding a school and that is what I am doing.

Posted November 12, 2010

We are so excited to be a part of Chandler Christian School. Our kids continue to excel as they are provided strong academic offerings, small class sizes and the opportunity to participate in many after school activities. When the school suffered a storm power outage, our kids were mad they didn't get to go to school! We are also excited about the partnership with San Tan Christian Academy as it gives our students the chance to continue their Christian education through 8th grade.

Posted November 2, 2010

I found most schools run as a business and are failing or have already failed and closed. CCS I ve learned is a ministry of a church located on the same campus that financially backs CCS which provides stability. All Christian schools provide excellent religious teaching but I find comfort in a ministry because it s not run as a business regardless if its nonprofit or not. Although the campus is small, I can find nothing to criticize. If I were to break down my grading, I d give CCS stability an A, Academics an A, Teacher to student ratio an A+, Christian environment an A+, Campus a B-. I give a B- because the campus is old but still well kept. If you take the time to study all schools in detail as I have, you may find CCS to be on top of a short list of excellent Christian elementary schools.

Posted May 27, 2009

We are so blessed to have Chandler Christian School (CCS). My children attended CCS for pre-K and we left to go to a public school for 2 years. We came back due to the high academics and Christian values CCS represents. We have never looked back. The teacher to student ratio is low, and each class also has an aide. Both of my children are thriving spiritually and academically. We are so fortunate to have such a high caliber of teachers and a dedicated, faithful administrator. If you are looking for a high standards in learning and character for your children, and a close-knit atmosphere for your family - CCS is the school for you.

Posted May 18, 2009

My eldest son has attended CCS since pre-k and will now being going into second. His younger brother is also finishing his pre-k year. CCS is more to me than my children's school, it's an extension of our family. The entire school is so hands on in growing your kids scholastically and spiritually! My kids and I are so blessed to be a part of this special place.

Posted May 17, 2009

We absolutely love Chandler Christian School. We have been there for 2 years and have both of our girls enrolled for next year already. It has been a wonderful and loving environment for our girls. Mrs. Zappe has proved to be a tremendous asset to our school this year!

Posted May 15, 2009

We researched public, charter and private schools for a 4 year old. CCS offered a Pre-Kindergarten program that preschools didn't. Available are before/after school care, summer programs and computer classes. Classrooms are full size with lower student to teacher ratio. CCS is a ministry of the adjoining church (CFN). Independent private schools has the potential of failing because it is a business. In comparison, a lot of CFN members are CCS alumnus or CCS founders. That reflects the church's commitment to it's success. My eldest went to public schools in Chandler and it is apparent that parents segregate themselves in to status quo which the child mimics. This is noticeably absent at CCS. I recommend every parent research schools for their children thoroughly and whether you are a Christian or not, you'll find CCS has the best blend of atmosphere, academics, socialization and equally important to me, morals.

Posted May 14, 2009

We feel that our family has been so blessed having CCS in our lives. My daughter started preschool there last year, she loved it and thrived on all that CCS offered. Seeing her blossom so much, our son will be starting CCS this Fall in there 3rd grade program. We feel that he will excel beyond belief and define his personality even more in a private school rather than be a number of a bigger public elementary.

Posted May 7, 2009

We feel so blessed to be able to attend Chandler Christian school. The teachers are amazing by having high academic standards and knowing how to excite kids and keep them engaged in learning. We also love the small class sizes, the awesome Christian atmosphere, and the involved parents.

Posted April 7, 2009

My wife and I our extremely pleased with Chandler Chrisitian School. Our son is currently in 2nd grade and his progress in academics as well as social is second to none. The Christian values that are taught reinforce our own family values being taught at home. Current staff and administration are dedicated to providing high quality education and a caring nurturing environment. We highly recommend CCS.

Posted November 19, 2008

This is a great school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I love to see how my kids are truely loved and cared for, while getting a great education. Thank you CCS!!

Posted June 23, 2008

Chandler Christian is a great school. My son has opened up and become the child he is today because of the caring staff and teachers. CCS is headed in a great direction and I can't wait to see what is coming up this year.

Posted January 28, 2008

Our family has invested in Christian education for our children, this investment has been a blessing to our entire family. Our children have attended the school since 2001 & couldn't be more pleased with the progress of the schools growth.

Posted July 18, 2006

This school is absoutely exceptional. Mrs. Marie Wilson is an absoutely amazing adminstrator. She has completely turned this school around for the better. She is a very Godly woman who cares about the children, and teaching them about the Lord. The teachers are all incredible in their fields. Public schools would Beg for some of these teachers. Two of my children have gone to this school and graduated. Both of them went to high school being academically above what was expected of them. Even though my children no longer attend CCS, I will continue to support them as long as I live. I thank CCS for the spiritual and academic foundation they have.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish
Note: Data provided by school administrators and community.
School leaders, update and verify information here.

School start time
Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (480) 963-4322

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious
Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish

• Computer lab
  • Library
Note: Data provided by school administrators and community.
School leaders, update and verify information here.

Apply now