PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Chandler Christian Academy
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 09, 2015
I can't thank Mrs. Godinez and Mrs. Gall enough for their enduring commitment to the children they teach and to their profession. It truly is a labor of love for them!

Posted November 09, 2015
CCA and, more specifically, The KinderBridge class lead by Mrs. Godinez, were my very first introduction to schooling my children. I can't express how vital Mrs. Godinez has been in this process. My first child is extremely timid and slow to warm up to new people and new environments. She spent her first two months of school watching the kids play during recess while Mrs. Godinez stood by her and talked with her every day until she was, eventually, ready to join in the fun. I now have my 2nd child in the KinderBridge class, he is outgoing and far from shy! He absolutely loves going to school every day! I credit a great school environment but, more specifically, Mrs. Godinez! She is truly amazing! She genuinely cares, she's patient beyond measure (14 boys in a class of 20!) and teaches according to different needs and personalities. Mrs. Gall, the Teacher's Aide, is also wonderful! As a parent, I appreciate their sweet nature to care for the children. Their flexibility and easy going nature is invaluable. No question or concern goes unanswered and I know my children are in great hands when left in their care. I feel blessed to have found this school!

Posted August 25, 2015
Our grandchildren attend Chandler Christian Academy and they love it there. We have three there now, and in another year ,there will be four. The Administrator is a woman of excellence. Education and working with children is her passion. I cannot say enough good things about this school!!

Posted August 07, 2015
The teachers have full buy-in to the needs of the students. This school has really focused their attention in the past few years on improving the quality of academics and technology. As a parent who sends two children to this school (1st and 5th), I'm comfortable each and every day they are learning and being loved on. We were pleasantly surprised to find that CCA now offers a sports program for 6th-8th grade. My 5th grader can't wait until next year when she can play for the volleyball team!

Posted October 23, 2014
We love attending CCA for so many reasons including the small classes, the caring teachers, and the fact that it is not just a Christian Academy in name only but truly in practice! What an opportunity the kids have each Friday to celebrate the word of God together in Chapel. We started in pre-school and are exciting have an an 8th grader graduating this year with a 6th grader soon to follow. Thanks to all the teachers for making this their mission and calling.

Posted October 03, 2014
My favorite thing about this school is the love of God is taught here. The teachers and staff model this in their daily interactions with students. I am so thankful there is a school out there that prays for, lovingly cares for and diligently teaches students. Such a blessing to have my children attend CCA! There is a reason CCA was voted "Best of Chandler 2014: Private School" by the East Valley Tribune.

Posted October 02, 2014
This is an amazing school with a wonderful new campus. A great option for families in the Chandler area. The staff operates with a level of excellence and love that sets the tone for the school.

Posted October 01, 2014
We came to CCA when my daughter was in First grade, and it has been a life changer for her. Not only is she challenged academically, but she is being taught with a biblical perspective. The teachers have been instrumental in my daughter's growth, and we love the family atmosphere. CCA moved this year to a beautiful new campus, it has been amazing to see how God is working in and through this school. My daughter loves to go to school here, she is excited to learn which is something we did not have before coming to CCA. We love it here and plan to stay here, Lord willing, until our daughter graduates 8th grade.

Chandler Christian Academy 1

Posted September 11, 2014
This is school has fall off from very good to mediocre. With great sadness we have left, the academics are not challenging, the continue bully issues that are not being address and the gossiping from the managment office has finally go to the last drop. Unfortunately in CCA if you are not a big supporter ($$$) your concerns are not taking into consideration. This is true specially if the bullies are the children of the people that have more influence in the school

Posted September 08, 2014
My two older children attended the preschool. Last year my daughter was in the KinderBridge because of her age she went from Beginners to KinderBridge. The teacher was attentive to the different levels of learning. This year she is in a public school kindergarten and she is doing very well. I believe this is due to the KinderBridge program at CCA. Mrs. Scholten,Mrs. Larson and Mrs. Godinez are the best!

Chandler Christian Academy
19620 South McQueen Road, Chandler, AZ  85286
Last modified Chandler Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8