Posted October 23, 2014
We love attending CCA for so many reasons including the small classes, the caring teachers, and the fact that it is not just a Christian Academy in name only but truly in practice! What an opportunity the kids have each Friday to celebrate the word of God together in Chapel. We started in pre-school and are exciting have an an 8th grader graduating this year with a 6th grader soon to follow. Thanks to all the teachers for making this their mission and calling.

Posted October 03, 2014
My favorite thing about this school is the love of God is taught here. The teachers and staff model this in their daily interactions with students. I am so thankful there is a school out there that prays for, lovingly cares for and diligently teaches students. Such a blessing to have my children attend CCA! There is a reason CCA was voted "Best of Chandler 2014: Private School" by the East Valley Tribune.

Posted October 02, 2014
This is an amazing school with a wonderful new campus. A great option for families in the Chandler area. The staff operates with a level of excellence and love that sets the tone for the school.

Posted October 01, 2014
We came to CCA when my daughter was in First grade, and it has been a life changer for her. Not only is she challenged academically, but she is being taught with a biblical perspective. The teachers have been instrumental in my daughter's growth, and we love the family atmosphere. CCA moved this year to a beautiful new campus, it has been amazing to see how God is working in and through this school. My daughter loves to go to school here, she is excited to learn which is something we did not have before coming to CCA. We love it here and plan to stay here, Lord willing, until our daughter graduates 8th grade.

Chandler Christian Academy 1

Posted September 11, 2014
This is school has fall off from very good to mediocre. With great sadness we have left, the academics are not challenging, the continue bully issues that are not being address and the gossiping from the managment office has finally go to the last drop. Unfortunately in CCA if you are not a big supporter ($$$) your concerns are not taking into consideration. This is true specially if the bullies are the children of the people that have more influence in the school

Posted September 08, 2014
My two older children attended the preschool. Last year my daughter was in the KinderBridge because of her age she went from Beginners to KinderBridge. The teacher was attentive to the different levels of learning. This year she is in a public school kindergarten and she is doing very well. I believe this is due to the KinderBridge program at CCA. Mrs. Scholten,Mrs. Larson and Mrs. Godinez are the best!

Chandler Christian Academy 1

Posted August 20, 2014
waste of money. my kid studied in kinder bridge . teacher is not supportive. kids are by their own , biased to favorite student. no academic improvement. only deterioration...not worthy to rate it

Posted January 29, 2014
Leading is always challenging. I know the Administrator, although not perfect, loves and cares about all the students and families in the school. As much as she would like to please everyone, this broken and fallen world makes this impossible. The July 25, 2012 post from a former parent is an example of this. One opinion pulls the school from 5 star to 4 star. I admit to bias as the administrator is my spouse!

Posted September 17, 2013
An amazing School that truly cares about each student! My children are challenged academically and love going to school every day. I could not as for a better place to entrust my children's learning.

Posted September 17, 2013
This school focuses not only on academic excellence, but building a spiritual foundation for our children. They teach directly from the Bible and are molding these students to be a strong follower of Christ. The teachers are excellent and the students receive an education that far exceeds any other.

Chandler Christian Academy
19620 South McQueen Road, Chandler, AZ  85286
Last modified Chandler Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Chandler Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top