Chandler, AZ
After care: No

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

If you want an environment for your student where Biblical truths are integrated into all aspects of the school, students are challenged academically, teachers care about your students beyond the classroom, and a rich variety of opportunities are provided for you student, Valley Christian High School is the place for them. Valley Christian High School provides big school opportunities in a small school environment.
October 02, 2014

Posted May 25, 2015
I just graduated from Valley Christian this year and I had the best high school experience that I could. Valley Christian has blessed me tremendously academically, physically, socially, and especially spiritually. Valley is a big community, not just a school. I grew more in my faith in my four years at Valley than I ever had in my life. Valley allows you to grow and be involved in so many different things. Valley Christian gives students a high school experience different than any other high school could offer. I loved my time and Valley and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Posted February 25, 2015
This is a great school. There is a family atmosphere along with a commitment to honoring God through the pursuit of excellence in academics and activities.

Posted December 11, 2014
I was blessed to have two children attend Valley Christian! We had to drive a half hour each way to attend, but I am so thankful we did. They received a great education, exposure to many different extra activities, and all this centered around the Word of God! What a great foundation before they entered college!

Valley Christian High School

Posted October 02, 2014
- a school leader

Posted September 16, 2014
Valley Christian High School is a great school. They are very focused on educating the whole student, academically, physically and spiritually! My daughter is challenged everyday in all those areas but most importantly for us as a family...spiritually! It is a small school with BIG opportunities! They have an amazing athletic program, Fantastic music program and drama, yearbook, robotics and many more! We are so happy that she has had the opportunity to attend Valley. Her experiences will go with her well into the future!

Posted September 15, 2014
Valley Christian is an incredible school. I graduated in 2003, and my wife in 2005. I got married in 2008, and each of my 6 groomsmen were VCHS graduates (and 5 of her 7). The school prepared me well for my undergraduate and graduate degrees at a public university, and I was able to participate in sports, fine arts, clubs, etc. With the friends, career, and interests I continue to have today, there's no question that Valley offered me - and continues to offer - a well-rounded experience with an emphasis on academics, social skills, and spiritual fervor. Praise God for Valley Christian.

Posted September 03, 2014
Valley Christian is awesome! This is my sons first year at Valley Christian. I was worried about his transition from public school to private school being a issue.. God is good! His transition has been awesome. He loves his teachers and school. I am so so grateful that God lead us to this school. The staff really cares about these kids. they put God first! My son comes home telling me so many great things about his day. I am nearly in tears thinking about how much of a blessing this has been. I'm excited to say we have the rest of the year to go and next year. I am speaking a "Bible scholar" in to existence by then! God is so so good. I highly recommend this school. I am grateful that we listened to that voice of God and took the leap of faith. To God be the glory.

Posted April 30, 2014
This is a great high school for our neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods. Families come from all over the valley to have their kids attend this school. The school has a family atmosphere and the teachers and staff are wonderful! Academics are challenging and the extra curricular activities are great! It has a strong Christian focus which we love!

Posted April 27, 2014
Valley Christian High School is an outstanding school. It provides big school opportunities in a small school environment. The Christian environment is evident throughout the campus, in and outside of the classroom. Valley offers excellent academics ranging from AP classes to Special Education. Additionally, the fine arts program and athletics are exceptional. You won't be disappointed if you choose Valley Christian High School for your child.

Posted April 24, 2014
By a set of God-orchestrated circumstances, my son ended at Valley halfway through his Junior year. That's pertty traumatic when you had been at another school since 3rd grade! I can't properly describe how thankful we are that we came. I love the teachers, the staff (Lisa can answer one phone, type and dial another phone at the same time!) and the parents have been so welcoming and helpful! The Choir program has no peer - and the sports program depicts the highest degree of godly competition and hard work. My only regret is not having made the move sooner!

Valley Christian High School
6900 W Galveston St, Chandler, AZ  85226
Last modified Valley Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Valley Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top