Chandler, AZ
After care: No
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

If you want an environment for your student where Biblical truths are integrated into all aspects of the school, students are challenged academically, teachers care about your students beyond the classroom, and a rich variety of opportunities are provided for you student, Valley Christian High School is the place for them. Valley Christian High School provides big school opportunities in a small school environment.
October 2, 2014

Posted December 11, 2014
I was blessed to have two children attend Valley Christian! We had to drive a half hour each way to attend, but I am so thankful we did. They received a great education, exposure to many different extra activities, and all this centered around the Word of God! What a great foundation before they entered college!

Posted September 15, 2014
Valley Christian is an incredible school. I graduated in 2003, and my wife in 2005. I got married in 2008, and each of my 6 groomsmen were VCHS graduates (and 5 of her 7). The school prepared me well for my undergraduate and graduate degrees at a public university, and I was able to participate in sports, fine arts, clubs, etc. With the friends, career, and interests I continue to have today, there's no question that Valley offered me - and continues to offer - a well-rounded experience with an emphasis on academics, social skills, and spiritual fervor. Praise God for Valley Christian.

Posted September 03, 2014
Valley Christian is awesome! This is my sons first year at Valley Christian. I was worried about his transition from public school to private school being a issue.. God is good! His transition has been awesome. He loves his teachers and school. I am so so grateful that God lead us to this school. The staff really cares about these kids. they put God first! My son comes home telling me so many great things about his day. I am nearly in tears thinking about how much of a blessing this has been. I'm excited to say we have the rest of the year to go and next year. I am speaking a "Bible scholar" in to existence by then! God is so so good. I highly recommend this school. I am grateful that we listened to that voice of God and took the leap of faith. To God be the glory.

Posted April 30, 2014
This is a great high school for our neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods. Families come from all over the valley to have their kids attend this school. The school has a family atmosphere and the teachers and staff are wonderful! Academics are challenging and the extra curricular activities are great! It has a strong Christian focus which we love!

Posted April 27, 2014
Valley Christian High School is an outstanding school. It provides big school opportunities in a small school environment. The Christian environment is evident throughout the campus, in and outside of the classroom. Valley offers excellent academics ranging from AP classes to Special Education. Additionally, the fine arts program and athletics are exceptional. You won't be disappointed if you choose Valley Christian High School for your child.

Posted April 24, 2014
By a set of God-orchestrated circumstances, my son ended at Valley halfway through his Junior year. That's pertty traumatic when you had been at another school since 3rd grade! I can't properly describe how thankful we are that we came. I love the teachers, the staff (Lisa can answer one phone, type and dial another phone at the same time!) and the parents have been so welcoming and helpful! The Choir program has no peer - and the sports program depicts the highest degree of godly competition and hard work. My only regret is not having made the move sooner!

Posted December 26, 2013
This school is simply incredible! My wife and I were given the opportunity to adopt my half-brother and sister and shortly after were on a rampage to find a high school for our *new* 14 year old (freshman) daughter. On visiting the school we were greeted with kindness and were quickly given a tour of the facility. My wife and I were also given the opportunity to meet with the principle for a one-on-one where he asked questions about our *new* daughter and why we were looking to place her at Valley Christian. Then came the conversation of greatest concern; finances. We went to Valley on a whim, and the advice of friend, knowing that it was outside of our means. However, the principle asked that we not make that a concern and enrolled our daughter to begin classes within the next two days. He said we would apply for whatever financial aid we could; and by God's grace, almost the entire year's tuition was covered. This school has been a tremendous blessing to our daughter and to us as we try to rear a child into a lifestyle of Godly living; far from her living conditions prior. We felt God called us to Valley and as another member of the body of Christ, Valley came through.

Posted November 07, 2013
My son is so happy at Valley. He is blossoming in a way that I did not think was possible. I ve spent many years worried about his anxiety that has really prevented him from reaching his potential. To see his happiness shining through now is amazing. The feeling we had when we first went through the school visit a year ago was that it was an incredibly happy place to be. That feeling has proven true in spades. Good teachers with small class sizes that care about each individual student academically and personally.

Posted October 24, 2013
Sending our kids to Valley Christian after being in a large public school has been the best decision we ve ever made! Everything from Athletics, to Fine Arts, to Robotics and more is top notch! The kids are much more involved in the school than they were in the public schools. The Principal and all of the teachers and staff are truly invested in the lives of each individual student. The kids are growing academically, spiritually, and socially within a caring, family-oriented environment. They will be much better prepared for college with their experience at Valley Christian. We HIGHLY recommend VCHS!

Posted October 24, 2013
We love the environment and attention that has been provided to our kids. They have been able to play multiple sports, develop close relationships with the coaches, and especially the teachers. Largely due to the environment at Valley, our Junior scored very high on his PSAT and ACT PLAN exams. He had several very personal recommendations from teachers that have enabled him to win some academic awards, and now he has some opportunities to possibly attend some elite academic colleges. We have been thrilled with all aspects of the school, faculty and administration.

Valley Christian High School
6900 W Galveston St, Chandler, AZ  85226
Last modified Valley Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Valley Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top