PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 05, 2016
My wife and I couldn't be happier with selecting this school for our children. Our oldest son loves to come to school and the environment on campus is very inviting. The curriculum is challenging and I am pleased with the progress my oldest son has made. The teachers and staff are supportive and are quick to answer any questions my wife and I have. We can't wait for our youngest son to start next school year!

Posted February 01, 2016
When my son started at NVCE he came from a different preschool midway through the year. After just two weeks of working with his preschool teacher and his Home Reading Program teacher he went from barely knowing the sounds that letters make to reading anything that he picked up! Now that my son has been at NVCE for over a year and is in Kindergarten, I have been able to witness tremendous growth in ALL subjects from math to reading to spelling and even science and history (he is only 6!). He has confidence in his knowledge and his teachers are always going above and beyond to hold my son to high standards. The very best part is that I know that my son is with teachers who love him.

New Vistas Center For Education
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 27, 2015
Mrs Pearson is one of the great teacher at New Vistas that had a great impact on my kids performance and helped them a lot to progress and achieve higher levels in maths and not only. Because of her, my kids have built more confidence and developed math skills and abilities that enabled them to reach higher levels in math. New Vistas has a unique system concerning individual student's skills and then addresses their weakness and consolidates their abilities. I am very grateful to Mrs Pearson for her dedication and devotion to all students and my kids in particular.

Posted October 27, 2015
I have two kids enrolled at New Vistas. They have been in this school since first grade. Now my older kid is in 5th grade. We as parents strongly believe we couldn't have found a better school than this one. Children are always happy to go to school in the morning, their inner talents and confidence is developed and encouraged. Creativity and imagination is nurtured in every subject. Parents are also students, we are given valuable information on how to develop best tactics to get the best out of our kids without raising the expectations to the breaking point. Kids confidence in their own strength and ability to solve problems is always a purpose and task in itself at this school. I know my kids will miss this school when they move on and they already are dreading that moment. Teachers are like their second family.

Posted February 10, 2015
New Vistas is a great school with a great faculty and a really outstanding curriculum. The rigor of the academic programs is one of the leading in Arizona, and the teachers are generally supportive in ensuring you can get the very best out of the curriculum. I have both of my children currently enrolled in this school, and I can not say enough great things about the teachers and the office staff.

Posted February 04, 2015
We really like New Vistas. Both our Kids enjoy going to School. We have seen great progress in them. They really like all their teachers. Besides academics they enjoy PE & Recess:)

New Vistas Center For Education 3

Posted January 29, 2015
Now at New Vistas, my child is learning at a fast pace but is unhappy here. I hear complaints of endless worksheets, limited playground equipment, and fear of humiliation. The classroom teacher has threatened students that they would be "moved down to the lower math group" if they don't perform/complete their work without help. That is too much pressure, especially in the lower primary grades. Also, the campus is not as safe as it could be. There is a fence, but several gates and doors that lead to the classrooms are unlocked.

New Vistas Center For Education 2

Posted January 26, 2015
This school was great for Kindergarten. My child made great strides with reading and language. 1st grade, I am not having great experience. They seem to rush the concepts through and I don't believe in advancing the child by just rushing on core concepts. Its been hard few months of first grade. Hope I find some benefit by end of the year.

Posted July 09, 2014
As a teacher at New Vistas, I can confidently say that we take into consideration what students need globally to be successful in today's workforce. Students must possess three types of skills, basic academic skills (reading, writing, arithmetic, mathematics, speaking and listening), personal qualities (confidence, responsibility, self-management, sociability, and integrity), and thinking skills (creativity, problem-solving, reasoning, knowing how to learn). These are my goals for my students to achieve while they are with me. Every child is wired differently and the learning styles, strengths, interests, and skills needing improvement vary. I learn my students' skill levels, guide them to set goals, and help them achieve those goals. There is no ceiling at New Vistas to what children can accomplish. If this is what you would like for your child, please check us out! I believe you will find a loving, HAPPY environment. Teachers keep their certifications current with the AZ Dept. of Ed. If there is a teacher not yet certified, it is because our Directors see a natural gifted teacher! We trust the discernment of our Directors. Contact us for an appt. Enjoy!

Posted July 09, 2014
New Vistas is the school I was looking for, providing a culturally diverse, strong academic program. Also, I am happy to find extra-curricular classes of Robotics, Chess, Chinese Language Classes, Math Olympiads, Choir, Jump Bunch, and Theater. Teachers get to know families. It is an excellent school for our family.

New Vistas Center For Education
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified New Vistas Center For Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
New Vistas Center For Education Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 83 reviews. Top