Chandler, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted August 26, 2013
My son has been going to school since kindergarten. He has a friend in 5th grade and my son is in 3rd grade and his friend didnt know some of the stuff my son knows. I have to say he's a smart kid, but I truly believe it's because this school spends time caring about the kid as well as teaching the students. I would love if this school got the money to spend on education. It's a great place to send my son. The teachers all really show joy about being there. I don't think my teachers in public schools were as nice as these teachers, and what I enjoy is the teachers aren't afraid to say your doing great, are you ok, the teachers actually care about these kids.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter started kindergarten this year and adores the teachers, staff, and other students in the school. The class size allows for her to get individualized attention, her teacher takes a great interest in her studies and how she can help my daughter excel. Everyone is extremely welcoming and encourage questions/feedback. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a strong learning foundation.

Posted August 20, 2013
The EVJDS is a school that allows children to learn in a challenging and nurturing environment. The staff truly cares about each student. The moment you enter the school, you feel welcomed and that the students and staff are happy to be at school each day. The curriculum is top notch and the students leave the school fully prepared for honors classes in junior high and high school.

Posted August 19, 2013
I am so impressed with the EVJDS! My son is a kindergartner this year and I am amazed at what he has learned in just the first two weeks. He's happy, confident, and excited to go to school each day.

Posted August 19, 2013
The East Valley Jewish Day School is an excellent program for children in Chandler. The children are respected, valued and cared for by a loving staff. The children's learning styles are valued and used to make the daily educational pursuits meet their needs. The teachers work to help each child be successful at their own pace, in their own time with incredible results.

Posted August 19, 2013
What a great place for children to learn and grow. My child that is enrolled loves going to school every day. My child that has completed the program has a love of learning that can be directly attributed to this warm, caring environment. The small classes allow the instruction to be individualized and the children flourish here.

Posted July 09, 2010
I have had two children grow up and complete this school, and one that is currently still enrolled. It has been a joy and lifesaver to have this rich, nurturing environment for my kids. Small classes, great teachers and wonderful curriculum! I highly recommend parents to check it out - and they are NAEYC accredited too!!

Posted March 12, 2009
My son has been at the JCC since he was an infant, he is now 2. He LOVES going to school. Everyday he comes home with new stuff that he has learned. The staff there truly cares about the kids & invest a lot in them. The education he is getting is top notch.

Posted December 31, 2008
Both of my children attend the Day School. They love it. They are thriving both academically and socially. I highly recommend this school to anyone interested in giving their children the education and individual attention they deserve!

Desert Jewish Academy 4

Posted January 14, 2005
This is a small, warm and caring school that is able to meet indidual needs.

Desert Jewish Academy