7-12 & Ungraded|Public district
2,562 students|Chandler Unified District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

So far, Basha High has far exceeded our expectations! Most of the teachers are diligent and reasonable; most of the students are respectful and polite. It's a nice, friendly neighborhood school/campus that is worth taking a look at. Not too big/not too small, Basha High provides opportunities for everyone to succeed and find their niche. Basha High is just right!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Their are good teachers that need to be placed at a school who will take the time out with the parents and students. How effective are the current teachers: Rating them a 1.

Amount of homework: Agree

Until teachers can't even organize their students classwork and homework or test. Giving the wrong grades and misplacing work on purpose.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It's not cultural enough and lots of lies from teachers and they just don't care about the students.

this school administration is absolutely rude and downright mean. We have attended six other schools before moving to Arizona none of which were so difficult. We were treated with such discontempt when we tried to enter this school. my children have no discipline problems nor any special needs. It took me 6 hours to convince the staff that I was unenrolled from out of state school and to convince them to allow us to enroll in the school. You would think that this was a high dollar private school by the way they treated us. when finally all was said and done they acted as if they did a some great favor and we owed them. thinking perhaps it was just the administrator I tried to keep a positive attitude but so far all six of the administration that we have dealt with have been horrid. They treat all the students as if they're terrible kids and everything they're saying is a lie. I have spoken with several other parents, whom have had the same experience. I do not understand how the school has such high ratings when every parent I have spoke to is so unsatisfied with their unfriendly administration. I wish someone would have told me that before we moved here

Awful experience with the athletic director! He treats his student athletes like they're all "punks" that need to be taught a lesson. He is not on your side! No communication between coach and parents! Poorly managed! Be aware!

Great school in a great neighborhood! Five stars all the way! Smaller class sizes on average

Basha High .my daughter just finished her freshman year and I have to say, I couldn't be happier with her accomplishments this first year. She took three Honors classes this year and was in Avid program. She thrived! Her teachers were/are fantastic and dedicated to the students. She has many friends and to my knowledge has had no bad experiences thus far. She 's been on field trips to colleges and looking into universities around the country to attend already! I feel the teachers have encouraged this motivation of hers and are guiding her on a successful path! Gooo Bears!!

Basha High has been a wonderful school for my children. We have had zero conflicts with other students, the ap program is great, the teachers are great, counselors and principal respond to emails within 24 hours, and sports and orchestra have been wonderful. My daughter graduated this yr with a full tuition offer from all az schools and my son is entering his junior yr. if you are moving from out of state and are looking for a good safe school, Basha is the right place.

Basha is a great school! Everyone is friendly and nice. My child has been a part of the cheer team for several years now and I have nothing to complain about. The previous remark must been from an upset cheer member is no longer on the team and wasn't happy with the teams placement. Win some lose some. The cheer program and the coaches are awesome and care about the members. I would recommend this program to anyone that wanted to be coached by one of the best high school coaches out there. We love our coach and stand behind him.

Last modified Basha High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.