PK-6 & Ungraded
Chandler, AZ

Posted October 01, 2013
This is school is top notch. Our children attended up until 4th grade and then we had to move out of state. Fortunately our children were well ahead of the students in their new school due to the education they received at Hull Elementary. We moved to Ohio and they have a very good educational system so this says a lot!

Posted September 20, 2013
I love Jane D Hull! They are very informative and keep everyone up to date. They are truly there for the kids. They have that family atmosphere and want families to become involved, not only with their kids but all that is beind done at the school. They are big on volunteering your time and are very helpful. There is alot to do with the kids and in the classrooms. They are always open to suggestions and seem to have a well-rounded group of people on the PTO. This is a very positive and encouraging campus. My oldest went through there and has made friends which he has kept now through middle school. My younger 2 are still there and have many, many friends and know that they can turn to their teachers for anything. I really like how they approach and teach "bullying". My kids are aware and have learned so much from that. They know the difference and will stand up with their friends. It just brings out the character in them. I have seen them mature and grow into well-versed kids. It's awesome!

Posted August 02, 2013
My school is terrific. It is a breath of fresh air. My child absolutely loves the teachers that teach at this school, the cirriculum they have at this school to better educate their students are outstanding. They are an A+ school and I totally agree that they should be. My child does not want to go to any other elementary school. They keep students and parents informed of upcoming events and testings through school newsletters and emails. This school believes in every student that attends and improving their weaknesses and building up their strengths. Way to go Jane D. Hull Elementary!!

Posted May 17, 2013
I have two children that attend Hull. We absolutely love this school, the staff is exceptional and I believe go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. I am amazed that the front office staff seems to know everyone by name that comes through the front door. Each of the teachers that my children have been fortunate to have are excellent communicators, and truly care about the children. We chose this school, and my children had been attending on a open enrollment basis. I see the atmosphere as very positive and enthusiastic. I am proud to be associated with this school and the staff.

Posted May 10, 2013
My two children attended Hull this year and I have been extremely happy. The teachers have been excellent and the administrative staff are very helpful and friendly. I am in the school volunteering at least twice a week and always feel welcome and appreciated. I am confused by earlier comments that parents have felt differently. I have not had much contact with the principal, but I have found her to be friendly when I have seen her and I have not heard anything negative, except for on this website. I have a son with food allergies and the cafeteria staff has been terrific. Instead of feeling different because of his allergy free meals, he feels special. It is clear that the lady who runs the cafeteria loves her job and the students. I would highly recommend this school to any parent.

Posted April 30, 2013
For years this school has been declining. The principal is a complete joke. Maybe one day district will take a good look at how and what she is doing. The teachers to some degree are excellent and that depends on who you get. Some just ignore the "problem child" and there is no recourse if there is a problem with kids on the play ground. Its like the kids run the school and play ground aids just sit around and do nothing.. There are other schools in the area check them out.. I will be so glad when my child is out of there this year

Posted April 24, 2012
My son has gone here for 4 years and it keeps getting worse. The principal is a joke. I volunteered for 3 years on a daily basis and never even got a thank you. Avoid this school and their rude principal and office employees. We will attend a charter school next year.

Posted April 18, 2012
This is our 4th year at Hull and I have to say we are DONE! My child is a very good student and gets along with all peers. This year has proven to be very unsuccessful. He his picked up terrible study habits as his teacher has the "do it later" approach. The principal is a joke! She does not back up the students if there is a situation, wand ill never take responsibility for any wrong-doing by a teacher. She has run off many great volunteers and their families from the school. We will be going to a new school Fall 12/13 and can't wait to finally be a part of a new successful school.

Jane D. Hull Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2011
We moved here in July and was extremely nervous for my son to start with a new school, since we have never had to move before. My son is in 6th grade and he absolutely loves this school! He loves his teachers very much. He talks about them daily and looks forward to going to class. He looks up to all three of his 6th grade teachers. Being we came from a very small school, I knew that he would be challenged acedemically. Since his first progress report, he has had all A's! When I ask him what has helped him get such good grades, he responded to me "his teachers have helped him find ways of how to learn better". I have little interaction with the school and have only had communication with the secretary and three of my sons teachers and are all very pleasant. We are extremely fortunate that they have made our adjustment a wonderful experience. I high recommend this school.

Posted November 04, 2011
As a whole, Hull Elementary is a good school. However, during the four years my child has attended Hull the main issue I have is with the arogant principal. She thinks that she is never wrong, nor is her staff. Instead of making the volunteers feel welcome, she beats them down. She never takes ownership of an issue, she passes the buck and hides behind her staff. She has run off so many families and volunteers that the numbers are down significantly. There had to let a kindergarten teacher, a 1st grade teacher and a 2nd grade teacher go. She does not know how to manage people or befriend them. She is extremely fake and will backstab anyone to get out of a situation. The way she handles requests for one on one meetings with the principal is by telling the parent that the meeting is not necessary. Time for me to look for another school because of this principal. There are several other families who feel the same way. Not sure why she treats her volunteers this way. Guess she will find out how to run a school with no volunteers - - and that will probably happen faster than she thinks!

Jane D. Hull Elementary School
2424 E. Maren Drive, Chandler, AZ  85249
Last modified Jane D. Hull Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jane D. Hull Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 110 reviews. Top