Posted August 16, 2013
CTA Libert Acadamy as great racial diversity (many Children from Asian, Indian, and Hispanic descent). The teachers are wonderful and I feel that they genuinely care about the students. The students are disciplined and held to a higher standard. Sorry, but it is the PARENTS job to teach morals and CTA does a far better job of getting parents involved with their kids education than most schools. p.s. Having a 7% black enrollment in a city with a 4.8% black/African American population is pretty good. The black demographic for the majority of AZ schools is 5%.

Chandler Traditional Academy - Liberty Campus 1

Posted August 12, 2013
My son just started this school. If you notice the racial diversity, there's only 7% black. Well, enough said. I cant tell you the horrible things that have been said to my son already. He is smelly because he is black and some of the kids wont even play with him right infront of me on the park for no reason. The school I notice does not adequately monitor students on the play ground and I have noticed that a lot of these children are mean spirited and say terrible things to each other. What is the purpose of education if your child's spirit and self confidence will be broken by misguided children. They are big on education, I get it but where are the morals?

Posted June 09, 2013
If you are on a search for the best school that you want to put your child/children I highly recommend CTA LIBERTY CAMPUS. As a parent of 5 kids in this school I encountered a lot of challenges which are good for my kids. Aside from homework everyday, math is highly taught here using SAXON Math not to mention accelerated reading. Parents are always involved on daily curricular activities.

Posted April 19, 2013
This is a very structured school, the parents are amazing and the principal is very nice. The staff and teachers are very kind. The kids are vey well behaved. Very good academically they make sure students understand the things they are studying. Very structured I recommend putting your kids in here. My kids love it

Posted October 28, 2012
I have two children who attended CTA LIberty. Sadly, we had to move and only made it to third grade with my oldest. We most definitely miss CTA. My children were ahead of the majority of the children in their new school. Their new school has been rated top notch as well. Yes, CTA is challenging, but your child will definitely be on top if you put forth the effort. Active parent participation is necessary for your child's success. We miss CTA very much! We wish CTA Liberty was here. The teachers are very organized and the school has their act together. The principal is very caring and knows how to run a top notch school.

Posted September 03, 2012
All 3 of my kids started here and my oldest 2 are now doing well at Basis Chandler, the AIMS isn't even an issue for them and much of this can be attributed to their 5-6 years at CTA Liberty. There is good discipline and most teachers are very good and careing and the principle listens, there are some teachers that are a little less "enthusiastic" but the vast majority are very helpful. They aslo have a good reading program.

Posted July 21, 2012
I've had my children in this school for two years. Their writing and math skills have improved dramatically (we came from an online school). It was tough to get in, the principal was very helpful and accepting, but a teacher got it in her mind that we were not "CTA material". She was very diplomatic about it, but that was the jist of her attitude. Thankfully the principal pulled through and let my kids attend. The academics are incredible, I am constantly amazed by the challenging projects they are assigned, but they also get plenty of guidance, so they can be successful *if* they work hard and are pretty organized. One of my children has struggled, since he is not so organized or disciplined, but we stuck it out (it was tempting to transfer him to a less challenging school). I am glad we did, as he is improving. As far as homework, expect from 1-2 hours, depending on grade level and on how "on task" your child (and you!) can be. If you have a daydreamer and you can't help them stay on task, expect long, harrowing evenings. Having said that my child who can stay on task is done in under one hour. The math curriculum is great (Saxon), and the "Spalding" writing delivers.

Posted February 13, 2012
Fantastic school and staff. Very supportive of the students. I am amazed at the level of learning that our Kindergarten is coming up with and excelling at. Phonograms, math, book reports, book reading groups. The fact that they teach them 1st grade lessons while in Kindergarten, then starting 1st grade doing 2nd grade work really shows you how intelligent kids are and that they can do more than we imagine. Very safe school and very great parent involvement.

Chandler Traditional Academy - Liberty Campus 2

Posted January 28, 2012
I have a daughter who attended CTA- Liberty from Kindergarten through 6th grade. She maintained A's and B's; however, since moving on to a Gilbert Junior High her AIMS scores have skyrocketed. I was shocked that with all of the accelerated learning, testing and countless hours of homework at CTA didn't pay off in the end. I have a much happier and far more successful student now that she is working in a more positive environment. My son also attends CTA, but after seeing the results I am actively looking to move him. (her AIMS scores went from mid range meets to higher end of excelling). She is so much happier. If your child is interested in nothing other than school, this is the school for you. If you have children than participate in any extra curricular activities look elsewhere. I have also dealt with some fantastic teachers and 2 that haven't been worth the stay. I believe in accountability for all. Teachers have our children for a majority of the day; therefore, I feel it is imperative that they display the same character traits that they demand of the children. Integrity is far more important for kids to learn than any textbook lesson.

Posted October 25, 2011
2 of my kids attended Liberty during 2010-2011. We were happy with the school and with the teachers of our kids. My son was in the kinder class and his teacher provided challenging homework and reading materials to meet his needs. During the school break, she even encouraged her students to write something to her and she wrote and sent post cards to her students (even when she was on vacation with her family). My daughter 1st grade teacher was very great too, strict but care for her students. The front office ladies were very strict on following the school rules, but I found they are very helpful and friendly later on. The principle is a hardworking lady and down to earth. After the 1st year, my kids can read one level higher. This year we moved them to another school because the Liberty is not on the way to work for us. My kids and I really miss this school because they studied hard and had fun too. Parents, if you wants your kids for academically success, this is the school, also your kids need to be well prepared and your time. If you want more play time for your kids and you, this is NOT the school for your kids. The discipline helps students focus and not to distract others

Chandler Traditional Academy - Liberty Campus
550 N. Emmett, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Chandler Traditional Academy - Liberty Campus is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chandler Traditional Academy - Liberty Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 74 reviews. Top