Posted July 23, 2014
This school is awesome. I was able to graduate a year early. I recieved all 'A' in my classes at this school. The teachers care and want you to get the best grade. The councilors are awesome and help you through everything. They call you to check up and make sure you are on track. They also help you with getting enrolled in dual enrollment at the college. This school offers way more dual enrollment classes than my high school I went to before did. I just graduated from this school with a GPA of 3.75. Before I transfered to Primavera, my GPA was a 2.9 and I was failing classes. This is the best school by far. Especially since you can work it around your schedule. I was able to travel with my competitive cheer team without missing school. I also was able to work full time and attend college classes at the community college. When I graduated from High school I was a second semester sophomore due to being able to take dual enrollment and attend college classes.

Posted June 27, 2014
I have just recently graduated from Primavera Online High School. I was nervous at first because I wasn't sure how I would do with being home schooled. I started at the begining of my junior year and I am very happy I joined Primavera because I received a lot of help and the teachers are wonderful. Guidence councilors and student advisors are always avaiable and helpful. My councilor was on top of everything, had me signed up for my class on time and kept track of my graduation process. Teachers were always so helpful during the classes as well. I know a lot of parents worry about online schools being too easy and let me tell you that is not the case! Primavera is just as challenging as any other high school. They also have great programs and groups so that the kids can still socialize. I would absolutely advise anyone looking at online schooling to go with Primavera.

Posted June 15, 2014
When I first came to Primavera Online High School I was already a senior. I had struggled socially at my previous high school and we decided I needed a fresh start. From the beginning, Primavera has been amazing. They are straightforward, honest, and easy to work with in all aspects. While I didn't struggle academically, the way that Primavera is structured forced me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to interact with my fellow students at least once a week. The teachers are wonderful, and give their precious time away to help their students. Overall, I have to say that Primavera HS has been the best learning experience for me in high school. There is no bullying, gossip or distractions which can cause academic or social struggles. The teachers are very professional and good at what they do. The counselors and student advisers are incredibly invested in the student's well-being academically and otherwise. Lastly, the entire program which Primavera uses is excellent and was recently renovated. It's extremely easy to use. This school saved my grades and my social life, and I would highly recommend it for anyone in high school.

Posted June 09, 2014
Primavera for me, at the simplest can be described as an extraordinary school to attend as a part-time student. The classes are great with extremely interactive courses. Some things which consist of in this program include daily lessons, Adobe sessions, projects and much much more. I thank this experience to all my great teachers: Mrs. Walker, Ms. Inere, and Ms. Massalha.

Posted June 04, 2014
I love the gradation that was done for my daughter, It was beautiful and I would recommend it to any family. The school offers all the activities for seniors as any other high school. U ROCK!!!!!!!

Posted June 04, 2014
I was a student to this school. I love this school. Primavera has helped me accomplish something important in life that not a lot of people do. This school sysyem is great and the staff is great.

Primavera - Online 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Primavera is a very biased school. They have no respect for their students and do not contact them, its like they're avoiding you. The courses always glitch and crash. Teachers are not cooperative. The school often brings up religion its their courses and will often ask your opinion and tell you its wrong and grade you on it. Don't do full time here. Part time maybe. Or find another charter school.

Primavera - Online 1

Posted May 15, 2014
This school is horrible. They treat students like they're delinquents and have zero respect for them over the phone or through email. I've never had an issue with a teacher but the student advisors and counselors are absolutely horrid to work with. Just go to regular school, don't make the same mistake I did.

Posted April 07, 2014
Flexible schedule and focused courses with constant teaching and support. Counselors are helping my son chart a course for a four year university and are accommodating his course needs and personnel challenges.

Posted January 02, 2014
My son finished his high school career online through Prima Vera. He took 9 classes, all but 1 had a fabulous, very involved teacher. His final 6 weeks included both English 12A and 12B. The teachers, Weiss and Forrester were both motivating and caring men. I applaud the strategies and time that they put forth to their students. My son's advisor, Ryan P. was more involved with my son's schooling than any advisor has been in the private schools that 3 of my kids have attended. He, and the other advisors were always willing to walk me through any issues that I had. My only complaint is a technical issue that arose when my son took 2 math classes that needed to use the same program. The issue was taken care of with the help of the tech dept. and the teachers involved. Online High School may not be for everyone, but for my son, it has been a lifesaver. I rated parent involvement with 1 star. We live in Tucson, Prima Vera is in Chandler. I think that the parent involvement rating should be removed for the online school. Frankly, I am tired of planning class parties and bake sales, so the online program was a positive for me, as well.

Primavera - Online
2471 N. Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Primavera - Online is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Primavera - Online Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews.