Public charter
Chandler, AZ
Students enrolled: 3,160

Posted November 12, 2014
We have found Primavera to be a fantastic option for our 10th grader. She started mid-year ninth grade and has stuck with it. Focusing on two courses at a time, has allowed her to learn much more than juggling five to six subjects at a time. She is always able to reach a teacher direct with any questions and the advisory staff has also been tremendously helpful. Also the flexibility of her being able to do school work anytime 7 days a week,works very well for our busy family!

Posted October 03, 2014
I decided to enroll with Primavera Online High School almost 2 years ago, and I am glad I did. I am finally able to say I am a high school graduate thanks to the amazing help from the staff and a lot of hard work. I was able to finish school while being a mother and working. Without Primavera I would not have been able to graduate. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful school. I am now able to put my dreams into reality thanks to Primavera. The entire staff is friendly and understood my situation and worked with me every step of the way.

Primavera - Online 3

Posted September 03, 2014
I would reccomend this school for juniros and seniors because you have more responsibility at that age. If you even miss one day of class you will fall behind however i really recommend the summer courses it allowed me to catch up on credits the only bad part is they dont let you take no more than two classes if you dont have an A or B in both classes. I went into this school with one credit and i gained 15 however i am now doing public school. If you are responsible enough to get up everyday and do your classes without nobody telling you than this is a school for you.. Most of the classes are easy you can even finish early nd get extra credit teachers are nice well most of them the math teachers and coaches are really helpful they give u one on one tutoring which is very helpful

Posted July 23, 2014
This school is awesome. I was able to graduate a year early. I recieved all 'A' in my classes at this school. The teachers care and want you to get the best grade. The councilors are awesome and help you through everything. They call you to check up and make sure you are on track. They also help you with getting enrolled in dual enrollment at the college. This school offers way more dual enrollment classes than my high school I went to before did. I just graduated from this school with a GPA of 3.75. Before I transfered to Primavera, my GPA was a 2.9 and I was failing classes. This is the best school by far. Especially since you can work it around your schedule. I was able to travel with my competitive cheer team without missing school. I also was able to work full time and attend college classes at the community college. When I graduated from High school I was a second semester sophomore due to being able to take dual enrollment and attend college classes.

Posted June 27, 2014
I have just recently graduated from Primavera Online High School. I was nervous at first because I wasn't sure how I would do with being home schooled. I started at the begining of my junior year and I am very happy I joined Primavera because I received a lot of help and the teachers are wonderful. Guidence councilors and student advisors are always avaiable and helpful. My councilor was on top of everything, had me signed up for my class on time and kept track of my graduation process. Teachers were always so helpful during the classes as well. I know a lot of parents worry about online schools being too easy and let me tell you that is not the case! Primavera is just as challenging as any other high school. They also have great programs and groups so that the kids can still socialize. I would absolutely advise anyone looking at online schooling to go with Primavera.

Posted June 15, 2014
When I first came to Primavera Online High School I was already a senior. I had struggled socially at my previous high school and we decided I needed a fresh start. From the beginning, Primavera has been amazing. They are straightforward, honest, and easy to work with in all aspects. While I didn't struggle academically, the way that Primavera is structured forced me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to interact with my fellow students at least once a week. The teachers are wonderful, and give their precious time away to help their students. Overall, I have to say that Primavera HS has been the best learning experience for me in high school. There is no bullying, gossip or distractions which can cause academic or social struggles. The teachers are very professional and good at what they do. The counselors and student advisers are incredibly invested in the student's well-being academically and otherwise. Lastly, the entire program which Primavera uses is excellent and was recently renovated. It's extremely easy to use. This school saved my grades and my social life, and I would highly recommend it for anyone in high school.

Posted June 09, 2014
Primavera for me, at the simplest can be described as an extraordinary school to attend as a part-time student. The classes are great with extremely interactive courses. Some things which consist of in this program include daily lessons, Adobe sessions, projects and much much more. I thank this experience to all my great teachers: Mrs. Walker, Ms. Inere, and Ms. Massalha.

Posted June 04, 2014
I love the gradation that was done for my daughter, It was beautiful and I would recommend it to any family. The school offers all the activities for seniors as any other high school. U ROCK!!!!!!!

Posted June 04, 2014
I was a student to this school. I love this school. Primavera has helped me accomplish something important in life that not a lot of people do. This school sysyem is great and the staff is great.

Primavera - Online 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Primavera is a very biased school. They have no respect for their students and do not contact them, its like they're avoiding you. The courses always glitch and crash. Teachers are not cooperative. The school often brings up religion its their courses and will often ask your opinion and tell you its wrong and grade you on it. Don't do full time here. Part time maybe. Or find another charter school.

Primavera - Online
2471 N. Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Primavera - Online is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Primavera - Online Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top