Public charter
Chandler, AZ
Students enrolled: 3,160

Primavera - Online 4

Posted March 23, 2015
Great School but credits did not transfer - I loved the school itself. The courses were easy to navigate and understand, and the teachers were engaging and connected with my child. However, when my daughter went back to a brick and mortar high school they would not accept her credits and she had to retake the classes. She did transfer mid-year, so maybe if she would have transferred at the beginning of the next year her classes would have transferred as well. Who knows, but I did really enjoy Primavera compared to other online schools we have tried. Would highly recommend as you make sure the credits will transfer.

Posted March 16, 2015
I love Primavera Online High school! I've never learned so quickly. I had gone to Barry Goldwater High school before and they were always giving Primavera a bad rep that it wasn't a good school. I wasn't doing so well at Barry as a matter of fact I had taken geometry 3 times and failed it. Then I joined Primavera and I passed!!! It's and amazing school. Yes it takes time and one may not be able to go out with friends as much but it's worth it. Primavera is definitely the best school ever. Thanks Primavera.

Posted March 15, 2015
My son is a student at Primavera Online. I took him out of another online school because getting in touch with teachers and counselors was a nightmare. Moreover, the school did not provide needed help for my son. Primavera has renewed my faith in online schooling. The very first day of my son's attendance, he was assigned a private tutor for math - he did not ask for one - one just called him and provided the service. He loves this school and I, as a mother am so very very pleased with this online education! This school is #1. I know this because my son has attended 5 different online schools. Why? He needs the one on one support that Primavera offers. My son has always done well in all of the schools, but in this school he is flourishing!!! I am so grateful that this school is out there for students. Bravo Primavera - You are an exceptional school!!!

Primavera - Online 1

Posted January 26, 2015
Well, first let me explain that this school is undoubtedly convenient for people that are moving all the time, being that it is online. However, let me follow that with, this should not be your students primary means of education. My student finished the entire Geometry course in 1 day. She scored an 88 on the initial assessment and finished the remainder of her assignments in a mere 5 hours, the lowest of her grades being a 96. Only to find out that it is Primaveras grading policy to grade the progress of the student, not the mastery of the topic. IE. my student did so well on the initial assessment that she would fail the class because she would not be able to make enough "progress", that is ludicrous.Just because your student does well in this school does not mean they have gained the skills to make them successful in higher education. So I submit to you that you need to be sure if your student goes here, that they supplement what they are learning, with some of their own research.
3 people found this helpful

Primavera - Online 4

Posted January 20, 2015
Primavera offers a great option for students who need both flexibility and academic rigor. Plus, students can participate in an opportunity to attend the Blended Learning Center in Chandler, where they can improve their reading and math skills or be part of the STEM Academy enrichment program.

Posted January 17, 2015
As parents, we have to make the best educational decisions for our children. Primavera was and is the best choice for my middle school son. Primavera offers a blended school which allows my son to transition to high school online. The teachers and staff at the school and BLC are helpful and care about my sons learning.

Posted January 17, 2015
Primavera staff provided great customer service. They answered all my questions and provided me with options for completing high school.

Posted January 16, 2015
Our family took a chance at an online school and it was fantastic. The teacher was supportive and all the staff members seemed to care a great deal!

Posted January 16, 2015
Primavera Online works hard to help students who may not have been successful in a traditional school. The staff and teachers are engaging and put learning at the forefront!

Posted January 15, 2015
Primavera has been extremely helpful with my transition. Their flexibility has helped my family immensely.

Primavera - Online