Public charter
Chandler, AZ
Students enrolled: 3,160

Primavera - Online 1

Posted January 26, 2015
Well, first let me explain that this school is undoubtedly convenient for people that are moving all the time, being that it is online. However, let me follow that with, this should not be your students primary means of education. My student finished the entire Geometry course in 1 day. She scored an 88 on the initial assessment and finished the remainder of her assignments in a mere 5 hours, the lowest of her grades being a 96. Only to find out that it is Primaveras grading policy to grade the progress of the student, not the mastery of the topic. IE. my student did so well on the initial assessment that she would fail the class because she would not be able to make enough "progress", that is ludicrous.Just because your student does well in this school does not mean they have gained the skills to make them successful in higher education. So I submit to you that you need to be sure if your student goes here, that they supplement what they are learning, with some of their own research.

Primavera - Online 4

Posted January 20, 2015
Primavera offers a great option for students who need both flexibility and academic rigor. Plus, students can participate in an opportunity to attend the Blended Learning Center in Chandler, where they can improve their reading and math skills or be part of the STEM Academy enrichment program.

Posted January 17, 2015
As parents, we have to make the best educational decisions for our children. Primavera was and is the best choice for my middle school son. Primavera offers a blended school which allows my son to transition to high school online. The teachers and staff at the school and BLC are helpful and care about my sons learning.

Posted January 17, 2015
Primavera staff provided great customer service. They answered all my questions and provided me with options for completing high school.

Posted January 16, 2015
Our family took a chance at an online school and it was fantastic. The teacher was supportive and all the staff members seemed to care a great deal!

Posted January 16, 2015
Primavera Online works hard to help students who may not have been successful in a traditional school. The staff and teachers are engaging and put learning at the forefront!

Posted January 15, 2015
Primavera has been extremely helpful with my transition. Their flexibility has helped my family immensely.

Posted November 12, 2014
We have found Primavera to be a fantastic option for our 10th grader. She started mid-year ninth grade and has stuck with it. Focusing on two courses at a time, has allowed her to learn much more than juggling five to six subjects at a time. She is always able to reach a teacher direct with any questions and the advisory staff has also been tremendously helpful. Also the flexibility of her being able to do school work anytime 7 days a week,works very well for our busy family!

Posted October 03, 2014
I decided to enroll with Primavera Online High School almost 2 years ago, and I am glad I did. I am finally able to say I am a high school graduate thanks to the amazing help from the staff and a lot of hard work. I was able to finish school while being a mother and working. Without Primavera I would not have been able to graduate. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful school. I am now able to put my dreams into reality thanks to Primavera. The entire staff is friendly and understood my situation and worked with me every step of the way.

Primavera - Online 3

Posted September 03, 2014
I would reccomend this school for juniros and seniors because you have more responsibility at that age. If you even miss one day of class you will fall behind however i really recommend the summer courses it allowed me to catch up on credits the only bad part is they dont let you take no more than two classes if you dont have an A or B in both classes. I went into this school with one credit and i gained 15 however i am now doing public school. If you are responsible enough to get up everyday and do your classes without nobody telling you than this is a school for you.. Most of the classes are easy you can even finish early nd get extra credit teachers are nice well most of them the math teachers and coaches are really helpful they give u one on one tutoring which is very helpful

Primavera - Online
2471 N. Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Primavera - Online is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Primavera - Online Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top