Public charter
Chandler, AZ
Before care: Yes

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler 4

Posted June 11, 2014
Small class sizes allows my children's teachers to truly get to know them. No one can fall into the "cracks". The small group work done by the reading specialist further solidifies my kids education. This is my family's school of CHOICE... we are Roadrunners!

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler 2

Posted May 22, 2014
As with any school, there are some truly fabulous educators at MPAC. Paragon curriculum is also a very unique and special aspect of the school's culture. The old "AFP" days were truly fantastic under the prior administration team. Sadly, after an extremely disappointing year, we can no longer sing MPAC's praises. To watch a school decline so drastically in a years time is disheartening. The new administration is unqualified, unprofessional, and lacks a true understanding of education and what is best for kids. It is very clear during interactions with administration that they are business people. This company, as a whole, seems to be more concerned with making money than about the education they provide to children. The abnormally high teacher turnover rate also speaks volumes. Very few teachers returned this school year. This does not seem like a coincidence to me, considering the complete change in administrative and office staffing. We were very saddened to see the school's beautiful, warm, and inspiring educational culture disintegrate completely this year. Please, I urge you to do your research before enrolling your children at MPAC.

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler 4

Posted April 02, 2014
MPAC's middle school has had many transitions this school year. Two of the teachers have had maternity leaves, however the quality of learning has not skipped a beat. the middle school teachers are dedicated and make certain that my child has mastered a subject before moving on to anothr. This is the principal's first year and he is doing a fine job of creating a community of learning.

Posted January 27, 2014
I love this school!! My kids first attended MPAC when it was AFP but we had to change schools because we moved to Maricopa. I missed this school so much that I couldn't wait to move back to the city. I love the fact that it's a small school setting and the teachers and staff care about the well being of your children. This school really cares about your child's education. I highly recommend this school!!

Posted July 11, 2013
The faculty and staff are amazing and hard working as this school. They really have the students best interest in mind and provide constant feedback on my child's performance. The Paragon performances are wonderful and my child now has a better understanding of past and present cultures with the schools hands on learning approach. Music is a regular class and I love the way the music teacher gets these kids to perform. I will continue sending my kids to this school. There is a strong sense of community at the school as there is also a lot of parent involvement at the school. I look forward to another great school year in 2013-2014!

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler 1

Posted July 10, 2013
This is the worst school ever! The curriculum is great and some of the teachers are wonderful, but the administration ruins it. My daughter was bullied to the point of not wanting to go to school. She eventually had to repeat a grade because she got so behind in her work due to not being able to pay attention because she was worried about what the bullies were going to do. There is little to no disciplinary action taken against bullies. The principal is not sympathetic at all. Public schools are way better than this sorry excuse for a school. Don't waste your time.

Posted July 10, 2013
MPAC has been and is a wonderful school! We love the teachers, administration, curriculum, and events. It has served the needs of my three children and given them the best foundation of education I only wished I had in my expierenced. We love the sense of community it sets. WE LOVE IT!!

Posted July 10, 2013
This is the best school I could have chosen to send my kids to. The teachers are the best in the valley and I am so impressed on how much my daughter has grown in the last 2 years. I thank the whole staff on their hard work. And may I add that I've never known a school that involves the parents in every way they can.

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler 2

Posted September 20, 2012
It makes me sad that Mosaica Prepatory Academy of Chandler declined my child due to a disability. I read the negative reviews about the school, but I was open minded. I wanted to give them a chance. I can tell you that this school is very unorganized which lines up with a lot of other reviews I read. I hope this helps other parents. Especially ones with children that have challenges or special needs (even a very simple need) be aware that the school refused my child of getting an education with them.

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler 3

Posted January 02, 2012
I will agree that this school challenged my daughter intellectually. I LOVED the curriculum. However, they do lack organization and cleanliness. That includes pickup time. There were times when the children were allowed to go traipsing around the school to sales or other classrooms without my notice or adult supervision (during and after school). The bathrooms were always horrific. There were a couple incidents of bullying, which I know is eminent anywhere (but that lacked control and interjection by staff). This to me became serious enough to pull her from the school. The staff is friendly for the most part.

Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler
5835 W. Ray Road, Chandler, AZ  85226
Last modified Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mosaica Preparatory Academy of Chandler Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top