Chandler, AZ

Posted December 04, 2013
TCA is a great school. Both of my boys have standardized test scores at least 4 grade levels higher than their current grade level in every subject. However, academics are not the main reason we sacrifice to send our boys to private Christian School. Our boys have a deep and abiding faith in Christ that has grown and deepened since attending TCA. TCA has many strong God fearing teachers and coaches that live their faith and are great mentors to our boys. Without a doubt TCA has come along side my wife and I in our spirit lead mission to raise two strong Christian young men. TCA has been a blessing to our family in every way.

Posted August 18, 2013
Tri-City has been a great school for our kids. The teachers are very dedicated and really care. Our elementary kids have scored very high on the SAT and get to participate in lots of extraciricular activities including a sports league with other schools. The high school has less than 100 students which is why the class offerings are less. I'm sure there are areas that need improvement. However, of the kids I have known over the years that have graduated, almost all of them have received academic scholarships to college. They also have the option of taking college courses off campus or online on campus as a senior for those interested. The school has an excellent athletic director/asst principal who really cares about the kids. They have an excellent basketball program that really develops their players and helps them get college scholarships. Our experience has been that the school gives our kids all of the opportunities they want in an environment that supports our values as a family.

Tri-City Christian Academy 3

Posted May 09, 2013
We have enjoyed the Christ-centered environment of Tri-City Christian Academy. The teachers care about the children and the class sizes are small. However, if you are looking for a challenge for your child, this is not the school for you. The academics are weak, especially in the area of Language Arts. Our children have attended both private and public schools, and the public schools and other private schools in the area far surpass Tri-City academics.

Tri-City Christian Academy 3

Posted January 07, 2013
It is disappointing to have to say that the leadership and curriculum has not met my expectations, my child had attended for four years. It appears to be declining as more time passes. One of my main concerns is that my child is not being challenged, and as stated in some of the other ratings, the school does not offer any advanced placement courses. Issues have been brought to the principles attention and many parents have been made felt as if our concerns were either brushed under the rug and or given a simple 'band-aid'. I have done much research on what other schools are doing in their curriculum and have also visited schools-they are clearly more advance in comparison to Tri City. On a positive note, the teachers are wonderful at Tri City, but they can only work with what tools their leadership provides them. In addition, I truly enjoy that our children get to learn about their faith while at school...I truly believe this helps children in so many ways. However, I pay to have my child attend this school, and in return i expect the school to provide my child with the best education they can, and I don t feel that Tri City is driven to do that.

Posted November 19, 2012
We have had children in this school for over twenty years! We have been extremely pleased with the academics..athletics..music programs..and extracurricular activities. Most of all we love the teachers at TCA. Never will you find a group of teachers that will challenge your kids to do their best in all areas of their life. Whenever our children have had problems they were there to listen, to help them excel in their studies and most of all to encourage them! Our oldest son who has a career in the military now, would tell you that it was the best school for him and he would love to find a school just like it for his future children.This school is a five star in my opinion and I love that it is a Christ-centered academy!

Tri-City Christian Academy 1

Posted July 31, 2012
This is a terrible school. If you have a student that loves school and really challenges themselves to learn the most they can, TCA is not the place in which they can thrive. There are no classes like honors or AP where they can truly challenge themselves for university and beyond. You are limited to basic grade level with everyone else and you get the privilege of having religion absolutely shoved down your throat. If you wish to send your student to a private school, there are more better suited and challenging schools for your child to grow over TCA. Education for IBC is at the forefront of what they do at this school and one one student was awarded a scholarship last year. PATHETIC.

Tri-City Christian Academy 2

Posted April 22, 2012
I am a former student of TCA and can say that I hated every minute of it. Religion is shoved down your throat, there are no electives for high school students, and the education is very limited. Because you have every student of your grade in every class, there is no opportunity for you to move up in a class if you are excelling. Other schools offer Honors and AP courses, this school limits you to grade level. The school prepares you for only IBC, their religious college, and does not provide the student for an exemplary educational history that universities look for. I attended a graduation ceremony and only one student received a scholarship to a university. TCA does not stand out from the crowd because of its very small size and it does not offer anything of great merit. If you are going to send your child to a private school, send them to one that offers a great education and has the high school experience a teenager wants. Otherwise, there are other honors, tuition free charter schools that are way ahead of TCA in all aspects. In short, religious education is the foremost goal of the school, educating students for church work, not secular.

Posted October 06, 2011
My children love this school. They enjoy the balance of academics, athletics, arts and spiritual guidance.

Tri-City Christian Academy 0

Posted March 09, 2009
I can't say enough great things about this school. This is my son's first year at TCA and the staff and students have been so kind to him. He is getting an excellent education and forming great friendships in the meantime. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a solid education and great teachers.

Tri-City Christian Academy 4

Posted January 06, 2009
This school is great!!! You get to know everyone because of its small size and the teachers are nice!!! I highly suggest this school.

Tri-City Christian Academy
2211 West Germann Road, Chandler, AZ  85286
Last modified Tri-City Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Tri-City Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top