Bad
Good

This is our home school and I am thrilled with the education, support, and community offered at Santan Elementary. After a few years as an active parent I accepted a job at Santan and seeing the "inner" workings has not changed my opinion. Teachers care about their students and are doing all they can to provide wonderful experiences and meet the varying needs found in the classroom. We love Santan!

We LOVE this school! it has a big size playground. lovely classroom deco. And Mrs. Hueter for Kindergarten ROCKS! She and the school people worked with us on my son's issues and provide solutions. My son does not want to any vacation from school. When I told him that he is going to have a summer break and we are having a vacation plan, the first thing he talked back to me is "oh no, I cannot go to school and see Mrs. Hueter! Oh no that's bad!" We cannot say enough good words and thanks to Mrs Hueter and Santan!

The school is run by the parents and NOT the administration. The parents are pushy and know that all they have to do is complain to the district office to get their way. People think this is a GREAT school and what you DON'T see will shock you!!!

The Principal, Faculty and Teachers are excellent. We moved here just for the school and we have not been disappointed. They have the best programs, always put the student first and put a huge emphasis on creating an environment that cares for the entire child. Creating a well rounded and happy student. The corriculum has never been compromised regardless of the economic challeges that all schools have today. I have the utmost respect for the principal and all she does to create such a terrific learning environment for my child.

San Tan Is a wonderful School. It is busy but the district is accomodating quickly. Class sizes are little big, but the teachers are fantastic. My kids are not big on homework but love to go to school. The learning environment is fun, but there are a lot of rules. I was considering a private school, but I am so glad my kid goes to San Tan. They get it and it starts with the princial. Teachers are buried with rules but they fight through it and the kids excel, test very well and exceed standard.

As a staff member and a parent of a child attending Santan - I feel privileged to be a part of the Santan community. Teachers love their jobs here and are really in it for the kids. Mrs. Anguiano is very supportive of her teachers and does what ever it takes to give them what they need. Fantastic school!!!

Fantastic parent/teacher/principal interaction. Very 'forward thinking' Supportive, yet very challenging for the students. Good ratios now, too.

Last modified Santan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.