PK-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted September 30, 2015
For being honest with they survarys for being open this is how ur kids will start there carrier

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted September 30, 2015
They wear abousing kindergarteners so that says enough about this school but staff that answered phones were nice

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 30, 2015
Mine got none so that should tell you something right there hope this helps thanks

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted September 30, 2015
They dont care teachers do there own thing i wishi never seen this school!!!! You will be too

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 27, 2015
All three of our kids have attended this school. The teachers are dedicated to teaching, and care about the students. The principal, Mrs. Hull is tough on bullies. If your bully issue isn't resolved at the teacher level take it Mrs. Hull, she will be on it immediately. I regret not taking a prior bully incident to Mrs. Hull, she was a true advocate in getting our most recent incident resolved.

Posted July 27, 2015
All 3 of my kids have attended Hancock. The teachers are committed to the students and want them to succeed. We recently had a bully problem that was not getting resolved, we brought it to the principal, Mrs. Hull, and she was on it immediately and took it very seriously. The bullying stopped, and was handled well. If the bullying is not resolved at the teacher level bring it to Mrs. Hulls attention, she is tough on bullies. My only regret is not getting her involved sooner, and not utilizing her for a previous bully situation. This is an A+ school for good reasons.

Posted July 19, 2013
Hancock is a GREAT Elementary School. The school fits every childs' needs. If your child is above grade level, on grade level, or below grade level there is a spot for them. My daughter is starting her 6th year and my son his 4th and could not be happier. Mrs. Hull, the teachers, and staff are amazing! Hancock is a great choice for students in Chandler.

T. Dale Hancock Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2013
This school is terrible children are being bullied and ignored staff members are rude. DON'T send your poor children there

Posted March 05, 2013
Fabulous school! We are so thankful our kids go to this school. Thank you teachers, staff, & Principal!!

T. Dale Hancock Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2013
I pulled my son out of Hancock because no matter how many meetings I had with the teacher, she refused to listen to my advice for my son who was quickly coming to hate school. He had always been an honor student at other schools, and once he transferred here, his grades declined and his interest faded. After numerous meetings with the principal, I decided it was better for my son to attend school elsewhere. My decision was based in whole on the lack of ability to be flexible and give my son different and advanced learning materials. Teacher quality in my opinion is a 1 star. My son's teacher did NOT talk to us regularly about our son's progress. Even when I emailed her, she would tell me to wait until conferences and she wouldn't respond to any of my questions or concerns She did not challenge my son to learn. I also tried repeatedly to volunteer in class, and the teacher never had time for me to help. This is upsetting as I have 3 school days off a week!

2425 S. Pleasant Drive, Chandler, AZ  85286
Last modified T. Dale Hancock Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.