No rating

Hope Christian Academy

Private | K-8 | 75 students

We are best known for unique partnered education.

Living in Chandler

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $114,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $890.

Posted February 3, 2010

Crossroads School is such a blessing to our family. We love the combination of school days and Home Based Learning days. It is truly the best of both worlds. The staff and teachers are wonderful. Crossroads is the perfect school for our children!

Posted January 26, 2010

This is a very unique model of schooling and so far it has shown to be a school that values quality education and Christian character development within a very nurturing and safe environment. This is our first year and my son has done very well. He is excelling in his learning and has an excellent kindergarten teacher. Our Home Base Learning days, which are Mondays and Wednesdays, are good because it has allowed us to continue the nurturing of our son at an educational, spiritual and emotional level. We are very thankful to have Crossroads here in the valley and are blessed to have such an excellent school where our children not only flourish and excel academically but are also encouraged to model Christ's example in their daily living.

Posted September 18, 2009

I have schooled three children at CRCS - experiencing all grades K5 through 8. What a wonderful school it is! I highly recommend it! One of our girls promoted from CRCS to a high school with an IB program; she did so well that she received top scholarships for the university of her choice! CRCS did a terrific job preparing her for that transition.

Posted March 7, 2009

CrossRoads is an amazing school. It is unbelieveable how our children have grown spiritually and academically. I really believe this school invests and lays the groundwork for future leaders. All the parents on are on the same page and we all strive to give the best to each other and our children. I rate this school an A+++

Posted March 5, 2009

This school is wonderful!! My children get to attend a school that fosters so many wonderful characteristics that we try to instill and emphasize in their daily lives. The educational excellence at this school is wonderful. The Home Based Learning days give us quality time with our children and allows us parents to be very involved with the curriculum as well as allowing us plenty of flexibility. The school model gives us the freedom and involvement of home schooling without the stress and allows our children to socialize, relate and befriend other students. The teachers are full of encouragement and love for the students. This we truly appreciate. The families here are very wonderful, caring Chritian families. They come together like family. The tuition for this school is lower than 5 day schools. Couple that with the Christian environment, excellent education and love my children recieve, It can't be beat!!!!

Posted February 11, 2009

Amazing school! perfect blend of wonderful & loving staff, top academics, caring christian families. Excellent environment from k-8th grade!!

Posted February 2, 2009

The best aspect of this school is the home based learning days. This offers the parent and teacher the ability to work together for the best interest of the child. As a parent I enjoy being so involved in my son's schooling and the teachers actually value your input.

Posted October 18, 2008

CRCS is a great school! We have had our children there since 2003. I am totally thankful for the extra time I am able to spend with my children. I didn't think I could ever home school on my own and CRCS allows me the opportunity to spend the time with them but now have to come up with all the curriculum. It is truly a blessing. CRCS parent of four

Posted March 29, 2008

We love CRCS! Not only is the level of education above standard but so are the families that attend here. Thanks to the gifted leadership of the principal and teachers that are committed to excellence, this school is a place that our family is so blessed to be a part of. (Sue Gallaher)

Posted February 7, 2008

I have been teaching at CrossRoads for two years. The administration is supportive and dedicated to excellence. The staff are top quality and care deeply about the students and families. I have three children who are currently attending the school and I am very pleased with their progress and development.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted November 4, 2007

We have been educating our children at CrossRoads Community School for the past 6 years and currently have four children attending now. We could not be happier! We really value the quality education and character development that our children receive at this school. CrossRoads provides an emotionally, physically and spiritually nurturing environment that children flourish in. It is such a privilege and comfort to know that we have found our home in CrossRoads and do not have to constantly compromise or re-evaluate our educational plan for our family every year in an attempt to meet the diverse needs of our children. The small, intimate class sizes, caring teaching staff who genuinely love working with children, and the cultural diversity are among our favorite things about this awesome school. We are very blessed to have CrossRoads partner with us in educating our children.

Posted September 3, 2007

There should be more schools like this one! Parents still play an active roll in their children's education, and the teachers are the best. You work very closely with your child's teacher and get to know all the other students and parents in the class. Small class sizes, and a real 'no student left behind' policy. PE, Music, Spanish, Science, Math Olympics, Spelling Bee, Art, Volleyball and Basketball teams. All the electives you could want for an elementary school, and more get added every year. Special community projects are encouraged, as children learn to serve others. Is there a perfect school? This one may be close!

Posted August 6, 2007

A unique and amazing school! We love the combination of traditional classroom education combined with home based learning. The best of both worlds! Teachers and faculty partner together with parents for a positive learning environment and a focus on Christ.

Posted June 7, 2007

CrossRoads is a unique mix of home-based learning two days a week and three days of learning at school with caring Christian teachers. The teachers teach the new concepts during school days and then send home a homework packet to do on the other days at home reinforcing what was learned at school. CrossRoads has many extras including Spanish, Music, Chapel, PE. field trips, SAT Testing, spelling bees, as well as all of the core subjects including the Bible. Students are challenged and enjoy the small school community of friends and families. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted May 1, 2007

I have two children at Cross Roads. We have grown with the school for the past 4 years. I enjoy the time to homeschool a couple days and the benefits of a teacher and friends. The thing I like most about the school is that it changes to make the best opportunities for the children. Multiple teachers in the higher grades give them a better education, and prepare them for high school. The Kindergarten teacher is Amazing! Each teacher we have had has been wonderful at listening to our needs and stretching my children to their full potential.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 7% 3%

• Mrs. Kathy Moll
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
  • Coed
Is there an application process?
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (480) 722-0770

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious