K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 07, 2013
This school is AMAZING! Teacher/student ratio is good. The uniformity of the school is good. The morale of the school is good. It's simply just a wonderful school. The principal is aware of each child on campus. She is involved with the kids throughout the school year as well. The teachers are God fearing and inspirational and are there to assist with any concern you have. Because it's a 60/40 there are many parents around campus and the environment feels friendly and safe. My children were academically prepared last year as well as spiritually fed--perfect combination in a school!! Love it!

Posted May 26, 2013
We couldn t be happier! Hope Christian Academy was an answer to our prayers. It is a small school with sweet children and a staff who loves God and seeks to instill His values into the children s lives. The teachers are caring and because of the small classroom sizes, it allows them to truly get to know each of their students. The dedication and love I have seen poured out from the staff has been refreshing and encouraging. The students are a huge part of why we love this school! They are kind and well-mannered, you can tell they come from homes with parents who are truly invested in their lives. I regularly volunteered during recess last year and never heard one unkind word spoken, all the children regardless of age played together, and it was a joy to see. For us, it s the best of both worlds. Our child is able to socialize with other children of the same beliefs, participate in fun school related activities (crazy dress up days, musical plays, lego & jump rope club, prayer night, water day, ect) grow in their education (including PE, music, Spanish class) all while being able to stay with their family 2 extra days per week!

Posted May 07, 2013
I currently have a 1st grader and 3rd grader who attend Hope Christian Academy. They are very different children in personality and academic skill but BOTH are thriving at this school. The class sizes are wonderful- no more than 16 kids in a room. The teachers are professional, highly skilled and extremely caring. This staff nurtures my children's faith by constantly pointing them back to God. I cannot say enough positives things about the staff and teacher at this school- they are people we greatly respect. I really enjoy the 2 days of home-based learning as well because I get time with my children that I wouldn't have if they were at school 5 days a week and it allows me to be very involved with their progress. We also love that parents are truly part of the community and are always welcomed on campus.

Posted April 23, 2013
I have two children who attended HOPE Christian Academy. One is now graduating from high school and the other is entering her senior year in college. Their success in secondary schools is a direct reflection of the quality of education at HOPE. Not only were they perfectly prepared academically, they were equipped with a healthy sense of self-worth, a strong spiritual foundation, and, because of the two Home Based Learning Days each week, an understanding of the mechanics of study and self-motivation. Relationships are very important at HOPE and the community aspect is an environment that encourages students and supports families. Schools with this kind of "like-mindedness" among its staff, families and students are rare, and though it may take a few years of comparison elsewhere, It is not unusual for "graduated" students to return to visit the campus and remark about what a special place this was for them to grow up.

Posted February 10, 2012
My children began attending HOPE Christian Academy when it was called Crossroads Community School and it has been an amazing school for our family for more than ten years. The community of believers that make up the families, the teachers and the administration defines a warm and inviting environment for children to learn academically at the highest level while still putting Christ-like character building first.

Posted September 02, 2010
We love CrossRoads Community School. There is not another school like it in the East Valley. The model of 2 home school days and 3 days at school works great for our family. My boys get to experience the best of both worlds. I am able to spend 2 precious days with my kids at home and I have 3 days while they are at school to do all of the other things in life I need to do! The teachers are amazing and I feel like my boys are getting the best education possible!

Posted August 27, 2010
Fantastic school with a great model to partner parents with teachers and staff. Our kids love it, too!

Posted May 09, 2010
Our granddaughters have gotten an A+ education at CRCS. I have been thrilled, as an educator myself, to view their excellent curriculum. The CRCS teachers challenge their students to excell with projects that stimulate their higher thinking skills. When CRCS students enter the public school in 9th grade, they are on grade level or above. I have had an opportunity to observe this with two granddaughters.

Posted May 05, 2010
This unique school was the perfect fit for our two daughters. They have both now moved on to high school with great success. They were prepared in every way for the transition thanks to this marvelous educational concept that partners teachers with parents to equip their children with strong Christian values, confidence, and the tools to succeed academically.

Posted May 05, 2010
A great place for young students to get an education.

1125 North Dobson Road, Chandler, AZ  85224