PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

My children have attended Montessori Christian Academy for several years and we couldn't be happier with the school and the progress our children have made. They are learning to be responsible for themselves, reading and writing in cursive, learning world geography and cultures, growing vegetables, cooking, taking care of animals, attending weekly children's worship (atrium), and doing advanced mathematics...just to give a few examples. The school is AMI certified, and the teachers are so knowledgeable, patient, kind and dedicated to the children and the school. We have met many great families through the school, and our children have made lasting friendships. We really believe that Montessori Christian Academy is instilling a lifelong love of learning in our children.

It is evident that Mark and Jennifer are dedicated Montessori teachers. My child enjoys school and have learned reading, writing and math since he started a couple of years ago. The school puts forth great effort to offer many family activities such as the international lunch, ice cream social, picnic, Christmas celebration and Easter breakfast, as well as parent education events. Our family makes every effort to attend these activities; they are fun and also a wonderful way to meet other families. My younger one looks forward to starting "school" since he has been there many times for activities.

My children have attended Montessori Christian Academy for several years. We love the school and Mark and Jennifer the teachers and owners are very passionate about learning. Most of all, my children LOVE going to school. They are inquisitive and eager to learn and are always exposed to new learning opportunities and are happy!

This is a true AMI certified Montessori school. After two years at an AMS Montessori school, my son was unhappy and frustrated at school. After switching to Montessori Christian Academy, he overnight loved school, is learning twice as fast, and is so happy to be at school. The teachers are extremely knowledgeable and patient and are very good at earning respect in a kind way. I can't believe our 4 year old is reading complex words and sentences and doing addition already! They grow vegetables, cook, take care of animals...it is Montessori at it's best. It has definitely helped our son and our daughter has just started too and loves it! I would highly recommend the school to anyone!

This is an AMI certified Montessori school and one of the few in Chandler, AZ. We have been happy with this school since our son started over 2 years ago. Though we are adjusting to the Montessori way, we have seen our son progress since the beginning and he can now read, write, do additions and more and he's not even 5. He is happy to go to school everyday and it is a wonderful feeling. It is a small school with a family feel community and every parent we've met have been very supportive. It is located in a cute little blue house and has a huge backyard where the kids can play. They can plant vegetables and work outside. What we really like is they teach the kids how to be independent - setting their own table for lunch and clean up and wash up afterwards. The kids use glassware for eating and drinking and prepare snacks for the class. This is the only school that I know of that let the children cook in the kitchen. We are excited to have our daughter join her brother this school year and look forward to more accomplishments. Check out the school!

You can spot MCA kids a mile away!! :) I have two children at this school, and have been absolutely impressed by the quality of the program at MCA. The results are absolutely mind boggling- I cannot believe they have my Kindergartener doing multiplication! Beyond my expectations, thats for sure. The best part is, she doesn't even think she's learning- she thinks its all really, really fun. I couldn't ask for more! The life skills that this *traditional* montessori teaches are AMAZING. Beyond the traditional 'schoolwork' (reading/writing/etc), these kids grow their own garden, tend to their own chickens, rabbits, etc, and set a full table each and every meal (complete with glass glasses (no, not plastic!), silver, cloth napkins, and a candle. They prep their own food, clean their own dishes... its great. ALSO... just added bonus... Mrs. Richards was a professional ballerina before becoming a teacher- the ballet classes through MCA are FABULOUS! I'll wrap this up, but the gist of this is, I love this school!

This Montessori school is true to its Montessori roots. The school is neslted on an acre of land and follows Dr. Montessori's teachings and philosphy down to the core. I have had 2 chilren in this school for the last 5 years and it is truely a blessing to see not only the academics that Montessori teaches but the life skills and the simple joy of loving life and feeling it, touching it and experiencing it in every moment. That is what a true Montessori school does.

We have attended this school for preschooler for approximately six years. Mrs. Richards ability to relate and motivate her children is amazing. she is the most phenomenal preschool teacher I have ever met.

Last modified Montessori Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6