Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The administrative staff is dedicated to serving not only individual students, but the community as a whole.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is a strong sense of pride by being a Jacobson Jet.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers push the student in all the right ways.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework policies are easy to understand and follow. Parents are able to keep kids accountable for their homework.

The teachers are dedicated and push the students to learn in all the right ways. The administrative staff and teachers care for each student on an individual basis and foster an all inclusive learning environment.

My children love this school. We've had one or more children at JACOBSON for nearly nine years. The teachers push our children at their level and they care about our kids. The new principal Ms Wolf is solid. She welcomes families and is very present. The school is safe and a wonderful community school. My neighbors love the school too.

From the wonderful people in the administrative office to the wonderful teachers we've been so lucky to experience to beyond the bell after school program, I couldn't be more pleased to have my children attending Jacobson!

She has favorites. Clearly any child with special needs is ridiculed in front of the class. She has called my son "a liar" and worse. He has developed tics in just this school year due to her mean and passive agressive manners. I am filing a complaint with superintendant as soon as school year is over (i am afraid she will take it out on him if I do it beforehand).

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Butler (6th) is by far the worst "teacher" I have ever come across. She has favorites. She is a snob to parents and has actually emailed me "I don't tell you how to parent, don't tell me how to teach" when I insisted she do something on my son's 504 plan. It was plain crazy.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

She has favorites. Clearly any child with supecial needs is ridiculed in front of the class. She has called my son "a liar" and worse. He has developed tics in just this school year due to her mean and passive agressive manners. I am filing a complaint with superintendant as soon as school year is over (i am afraid she will take it out on him if I do it beforehand).

Last modified Anna Marie Jacobson  Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.