Chandler, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,175

Bogle Junior High School
Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 18, 2015
I attended this school for both my 7th and 8th grade year. This wasn't an atrocious school but the students that attend happen to be a bit pretentious and more focused on drama than school. The teachers are usually decent. My 7th grade year, I had one really bad teacher who managed to make everyday of 7th grade as dreadful as one could imagine. But, other than her, every other teacher was pretty good. My 8th grade year was pretty good. My teachers were great and I made lots of close friends. Mrs.Villalobos, Mr.Daniels, Mrs.Petit, and Mrs.Morrison are all great teachers. I learned lots of great things this year that I will carry with me to high school. I do however believe there should be more electives to choose from. The social environment was intimidating but it was easy to avoid the cliques. AR was horrendous in my opinion. I understand the desire that teachers have for their students to read but forcing them to do it is not the way they should go about it. It makes reading less desirable and students only read books for points. I only read books that were worth a fair amount of points. I often didn't read for enjoyment. So Bogle has its ups and downs but its generally okay.

Bogle Junior High School 3

Posted April 01, 2015
Academically this school is great. Unfortunately the social atmosphere is less than desirable. Both of my children that have or are attending have tried out for sports that they play regularly and on club teams. What I have learned from this school is that the ONLY way you make an atheletic team is if you happen to get lucky enough to be in one of the coach's classes. I have seen this first-handedly and it is incredibly unfortunate that a team is not compromised of great athletes instead of coach's selecting only kids in his/her classes. Very discouraging and unprofessional in my opinion.

Posted July 15, 2014
My child just finished 7th grade and is looking forward to another great year at Bogle. Her Language Arts teacher Mrs. Kintz is preparing her students very well for college. Her social studies teacher Mr. Eiler's humor appealed to that age group and made learning fun. The band has been a great experience, too. When my daughter reported a bullying situation (against another child) the school took it seriously and handled it well. I am so glad my child attends this school. It has been a very good experience for her.

Posted November 04, 2013
I have a daughter who is currently an 8th grade in this school. And she loves the academic challenges being thrown at her! She is in the Honors class, and really thriving, enough to be offered an after school Math course that already teaches her 2nd year High School level Math! If she is able to pass this course, she'll be a freshman in High school, doing a 3rd year Math course. I love how supportive, and encouraging the teachers are, and the activities that they have that really challenges the students here, but really gives you that pride and honor, when you passed them with flying colors! I have another daughter just in 3rd grade, but I am looking forward for her to go to this school for her Junior High years, too!

Posted September 28, 2013
Bogle is a great school. I can assure you there is no bullying and there is a great staff. In Bogle you have fun and have great academic experiences at the same time!! Its a wonderful school! This is the one and only Jr. High our family has ever been to because its perfect everybody. Below, on, or above grade level, there is a place for everyone!!

Posted August 12, 2013
I am pleased with this school!! My daughter is loving the school and is already off to a great start and feeling confident in her classes!!!!

Posted January 19, 2013
I disagree with every parent here!! I am a student and personally i think students have more of an idea of what the school is like than parents do! Parents think they know everything about the school! But truth is they don't! Everybody reading this, I just want to let you know that it isn't the parent's job to rate the school, it's the student or teacher's job! Do the parents atttend the school daily? Do parents interact with the teachers every day? Do parents get the homework that is assigned to us? Do parents really know if there's bullying? NO! Parents for your information. Bogle is the best middle school around. So parents thinking of enlisting your child here, you should kknow how amazingly wonderful Bogle is. It's clean, fun, studious, kind and very welcoming. Take my advice!

Bogle Junior High School 2

Posted January 03, 2012
I went to this school 8 years ago now. It's probably changed a lot since but I didn't fit in well to their rigid homework system and frequently would be assigned "9th Hour" (after school suspension). I was a good quite kid (in advanced classes) with some trouble at home and instead of trying to help me I was treated like a bad kid. When I transferred to Hamilton High School and college (engineering) my grades and state of mind increased greatly.

Posted December 23, 2011
I have been going here for about half a year and this school has been the greatest experience of my life! I dont give a crap what parents say about this, it is an awesome schools, and I get a good education from the teachers. I love bogle jr. high!

Bogle Junior High School 4

Posted October 17, 2011
We have had a good experience at this school. Two of our 4 kids have gone here and have had no issues with teachers, classmates or staff. They've had no complaints with the academics and have met wonderful friends there. To all those who are complaining, get involved and promote a positive environment rather than "bash" a school that is doing what it can to overcome State budget cuts. Contact our state officials that support our schools and be an encouragement to school administration, staff and teachers!! They need our praise, not our criticism!!

Bogle Junior High School
1600 W. Queen Creek Road, Chandler, AZ  85248
Last modified Bogle Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bogle Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top