Bad
Good

Coming from outside of AZ, I was very worried about public school here, however, Chandler High's IB program has been a wonderful experience, offering the academic rigor necessary to be successful in college, while still allowing for the extracurricular activities that colleges want to see on the student's resume. I have so far been quite impressed with the teacher's and their dedication in offering quality education. It's very reassuring to see so many of the IB students being accepted into top universities (and many with scholarships).

I can honestly say Chandler High school is the best school I have ever been to. I have moved schools 8 times and this has been the best one. I am not sure if it is because I have matured and can handle myself better but I really believe this is a great school. I am a sophomore now and have enjoyed my high school career so far. The teachers really care about the students education. I can tell because whenever I am doing bad on something my teachers will talk to me and give me some suggestions. They are always there in the morning, at lunch, and after school to help me. I have had a fairly easy time making friends at Chandler too. The majority of the students are very kind and accepting of each other. I believe everyone is this accepting because of how diverse my school is. I have had a few problems trying to fit in. Some students simply don't want to make new friends because they have grown up with the rest. I am planning on moving states soon however I would definitely recommend this school to anyone! We also have a wonderful new principal!

I went to chandler for whole year and didn't make any friends ! I'm a really easy going and fun person. So I didn't understand why the kids didn't like me.. I did however love my teachers, they were so nice and super helpful. they always would make time before or after school to help you ! It's just the students that are not whiling to get out of there cliquey moods to make new friends. Now that I'm doing chandler online I found out from my moms co workers that chandler is very snobby and very cliquey do got the fact that the kids have practically grown up together. From elementary to Middle and now high school and are not interested in making new friends .

This school is amazing!!! The IB program is awesome and the faculty and staff are very attentive to the needs of the students. This school does a great job prepping the kids for college!

This used to be a terrific school, in fact I bought my house ten years ago so that my child could attend CHS. Now finishing his junior year, he is seriously considering leaving for another school for senior year. I certainly hope that the new principal will bring accountability back to the teachers instead of allowing them to avoid teaching, insult students, and ignore parents. Additionally, it would be great if the administrative team is rebuilt with individuals who treat students like people instead of incidents. All in all, I hope this school returns to greatness before the reality of the past five years catches up with and ruins its reputation.

This is the best high school in the Greater Phoenix Metro and Suburb area. All three of my children have attended CHS. The teachers primarily, and the IB and AP programs set this school apart from the other High Schools in the area and the state. My daughters received a great education, the teachers truly care about all the childrens progress and in my interpretation do not default to the 'no child left behind' philosophy. Of course, the child must work hard and the parents must be involved in the childs success. I recommend this school to everyone concerned about their childs future!

this has been the school my family has been going to since the 20s. I'm in the band program and it is sweeeet. we're going to fiesta bowl.

This school does a magnificent job incoperating the arts and athletics to its award winnign academics. Chandler offers infinite opportunites to excel, the studnets merely has the grasp and accomplish it. However, there is very low parent involvemet, maybe its because the studnes are 'big kids' now, making it akward for parents to come and volunteer. The only time parents are apprecitated it when the check is written for the fundraiser or event of the school.

My daughter has had some very caring teachers. They respond to e-mail concerns promptly. I even got a call from the principal once on a concern. He talked to me at length and we came up with a good solution. My daughter is in FFA. It is a very good club that teaches leadership skills, and people skills. She really enjoys it. My only regret is that she didn't make volleyball even though we thought she was good enough for at least JV. The teachers are as good as I could want. She has challenging enough classes even though she is in regular curriculum. I think she is learning a lot. She also has her choice of a lot of variety of electives which she enjoys. I wish our son would have started there. He wound up graduating from CHS and his teachers were great also. Thanks

As a parent of a Chandler High Teacher, I know my daughter puts her heart and soul into educating 'Her Kids' as she calls her students. She prepared her students to take the AIMS Test even though Chandler was not chosen to participate. If she is an example of the staff, the the students are receiving an excellent education. If your child is not receiving an education at this high school, it is because he/she does want an education. This parent has been involved in several events from sports, the science fair to graduation.

Last modified Chandler High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.