Chandler, AZ
Students enrolled: 3,206
Before care: Yes

Posted May 19, 2014
Coming from outside of AZ, I was very worried about public school here, however, Chandler High's IB program has been a wonderful experience, offering the academic rigor necessary to be successful in college, while still allowing for the extracurricular activities that colleges want to see on the student's resume. I have so far been quite impressed with the teacher's and their dedication in offering quality education. It's very reassuring to see so many of the IB students being accepted into top universities (and many with scholarships).

Chandler High School 4

Posted December 06, 2013
I can honestly say Chandler High school is the best school I have ever been to. I have moved schools 8 times and this has been the best one. I am not sure if it is because I have matured and can handle myself better but I really believe this is a great school. I am a sophomore now and have enjoyed my high school career so far. The teachers really care about the students education. I can tell because whenever I am doing bad on something my teachers will talk to me and give me some suggestions. They are always there in the morning, at lunch, and after school to help me. I have had a fairly easy time making friends at Chandler too. The majority of the students are very kind and accepting of each other. I believe everyone is this accepting because of how diverse my school is. I have had a few problems trying to fit in. Some students simply don't want to make new friends because they have grown up with the rest. I am planning on moving states soon however I would definitely recommend this school to anyone! We also have a wonderful new principal!

Chandler High School 1

Posted September 12, 2013
I went to chandler for whole year and didn't make any friends ! I'm a really easy going and fun person. So I didn't understand why the kids didn't like me.. I did however love my teachers, they were so nice and super helpful. they always would make time before or after school to help you ! It's just the students that are not whiling to get out of there cliquey moods to make new friends. Now that I'm doing chandler online I found out from my moms co workers that chandler is very snobby and very cliquey do got the fact that the kids have practically grown up together. From elementary to Middle and now high school and are not interested in making new friends .

Posted August 23, 2013
This school is amazing!!! The IB program is awesome and the faculty and staff are very attentive to the needs of the students. This school does a great job prepping the kids for college!

Chandler High School 1

Posted May 16, 2013
This used to be a terrific school, in fact I bought my house ten years ago so that my child could attend CHS. Now finishing his junior year, he is seriously considering leaving for another school for senior year. I certainly hope that the new principal will bring accountability back to the teachers instead of allowing them to avoid teaching, insult students, and ignore parents. Additionally, it would be great if the administrative team is rebuilt with individuals who treat students like people instead of incidents. All in all, I hope this school returns to greatness before the reality of the past five years catches up with and ruins its reputation.

Posted September 05, 2009

Chandler High School 0

Posted May 23, 2009
This is the best high school in the Greater Phoenix Metro and Suburb area. All three of my children have attended CHS. The teachers primarily, and the IB and AP programs set this school apart from the other High Schools in the area and the state. My daughters received a great education, the teachers truly care about all the childrens progress and in my interpretation do not default to the 'no child left behind' philosophy. Of course, the child must work hard and the parents must be involved in the childs success. I recommend this school to everyone concerned about their childs future!

Posted December 14, 2008

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted October 16, 2008
this has been the school my family has been going to since the 20s. I'm in the band program and it is sweeeet. we're going to fiesta bowl.

Chandler High School
350 N. Arizona Av., Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Chandler High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chandler High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top