Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted October 15, 2015
My son gets personalized attention and an outstanding education. Not only is ACP preparing him for college, I know that he is much more likely to earn scholarships and attend the university of his choice because of the well-rounded education he is receiving at Arizona College Preparatory-Erie. Thank you to Chandler Unified School District for offering a college prep education in the public school system.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 15, 2015
ACP-Erie provides a rigorous academic curriculum. It's a college preparatory academy, which means students are taking all honors, above-level courses. The coursework isn't easy, but it does prepare students for college and helps them understand how to handle high academic standards and long-term projects. The benefit is that it's small student to teacher ratio means students have personal guidance every step of the way.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 15, 2015
ACP-Erie simply expects more from its students, including high standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.

Posted September 29, 2015
I'm confident in a brighter future for my self. "College Prep" is the appropriate name for this school and I can't wait until the day I see all my hard work pay off. Hard work doesn't stop after high school is over, it's for life; therefore I'm glad to be challenged at this age.

Posted July 27, 2015
Very supportive community. Teachers are great. The work helps me prepare for college. Students are friendly here.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 27, 2015
The teachers here are very supportive. It feels like family with them. Work time is very sufficient. It lets you interact with students at this school.

Arizona College Prep Erie Campus 4

Posted May 17, 2015
It's a great school academically. However, as with all schools there are a few bad apples. Some of the teachers rely on the AIMS test to be part of their grading system rather than doing their jobs and preparing their own course work and exams. Unfortunately it's these lazy teachers who aren't deserving of raises, due to lack of effort that can bring down a school's rating.

Posted March 13, 2015
I'm a tenth grade student who has spent the last 4 years at this school. This school is my favorite place in the world, and I appreciate its affect on my life greatly. The students are all friendly and supportive, and we all interact with all groups of students- there's no cliques, drama, or social classes. The teachers are all wonderful and I'm very thankful for the work they've put into enriching our lives. There's an abundance of clubs, athletics, and events, giving countless opportunities for all to get involved and make the most of their high school experience. I will forever treasure the memories made due to this school. I can't think of a single area where this school is lacking. The work load is manageable and beneficial. I feel like I have a connection with every member of the campus and I wouldn't find this environment elsewhere. I'm in love with this school, a place I consider my home. I should end with the cliche promise that the students constantly "strive for the impossible" and are "extraordinary," because it is surely the truth.

Arizona College Prep Erie Campus 2

Posted January 24, 2015
Honestly ACP is not for everyone. I usually end up doing homework for six to seven hours a night. Most of the teachers don't seem to care that all the students are drowning with the homework load. We all pretty much have no life outside homework at acp..

Posted January 21, 2015
My family and I are moving to Arizona area in August 2015, and I would like to know more about your school, due to my son will be entering the seventh grade, and we're looking for schools in the neighborhood, thank you for your help.

1150 W. Erie St., Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Arizona College Prep Erie Campus is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arizona College Prep Erie Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top