Bad
Good

My son gets personalized attention and an outstanding education. Not only is ACP preparing him for college, I know that he is much more likely to earn scholarships and attend the university of his choice because of the well-rounded education he is receiving at Arizona College Preparatory-Erie. Thank you to Chandler Unified School District for offering a college prep education in the public school system.

Develops character: Strongly agree

ACP-Erie simply expects more from its students, including high standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.

I'm confident in a brighter future for my self. "College Prep" is the appropriate name for this school and I can't wait until the day I see all my hard work pay off. Hard work doesn't stop after high school is over, it's for life; therefore I'm glad to be challenged at this age.

Very supportive community. Teachers are great. The work helps me prepare for college. Students are friendly here.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers here are very supportive. It feels like family with them. Work time is very sufficient. It lets you interact with students at this school.

It's a great school academically. However, as with all schools there are a few bad apples. Some of the teachers rely on the AIMS test to be part of their grading system rather than doing their jobs and preparing their own course work and exams. Unfortunately it's these lazy teachers who aren't deserving of raises, due to lack of effort that can bring down a school's rating.

I'm a tenth grade student who has spent the last 4 years at this school. This school is my favorite place in the world, and I appreciate its affect on my life greatly. The students are all friendly and supportive, and we all interact with all groups of students- there's no cliques, drama, or social classes. The teachers are all wonderful and I'm very thankful for the work they've put into enriching our lives. There's an abundance of clubs, athletics, and events, giving countless opportunities for all to get involved and make the most of their high school experience. I will forever treasure the memories made due to this school. I can't think of a single area where this school is lacking. The work load is manageable and beneficial. I feel like I have a connection with every member of the campus and I wouldn't find this environment elsewhere. I'm in love with this school, a place I consider my home. I should end with the cliche promise that the students constantly "strive for the impossible" and are "extraordinary," because it is surely the truth.

Honestly ACP is not for everyone. I usually end up doing homework for six to seven hours a night. Most of the teachers don't seem to care that all the students are drowning with the homework load. We all pretty much have no life outside homework at acp..

My family and I are moving to Arizona area in August 2015, and I would like to know more about your school, due to my son will be entering the seventh grade, and we're looking for schools in the neighborhood, thank you for your help.

Please read this if you are considering acp erie for your child. Acp erie is not for everyone which is why you need to test into this school. If after a couple weeks your kid is still spending hours on homework this may not be the school for you. My daughter has attended acp for two years now and has never spent more than an hour to an hour and a half on homework. A lot of days shes done in under 30 mins. If you're smart, organized, and have good study habits you'll do just fine. The kids here are really supportive of one another and because it's uniforms no one cares who's wearing what. Not a lot of drama either.

Last modified Arizona College Prep Erie Campus is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.