Posted May 23, 2015
I am the parent of a child in grade K. He will be entering first grade in the fall of 2015. We have been very happy with PSA thus far. The teachers are all very vested in the success of the children. The quality of the teachers is top notch! They go above and beyond to help students grow and develop. When my son was having problems with some of the material he received extra tutoring that helped him expand his skills. The administration keeps an open line of communication and they are very responsive to questions or concerns. The office staff is wonderfully kind as well as professional. Overall a wonderful school with a fun community focused on high achievement in academics! Thank you Paragon Science Academy.

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2015
The curriculum at Paragon is strong but some of the teachers are just incredible. They are dedicated to the Paragon mission, appreciate and encourage parental involvement and they take the education to the next level. The uniforms, diversity and emphasis on STEM education is why I stay. I'd love to see more emphasis on second language acquisition at an earlier age and a better playground but those things are secondary .

Posted March 11, 2015
Paragon is an excellent school! My son is a first grader at Mrs. McCluskey's class. He has incredibly improved in all areas since August. The class size is perfect. He loves going to school because the whole environment is very easy-going, diverse and friendly. The school lets the kids accelerate at their own level. I think the homework load is just right - pushes the kids, yet doesn't overly stresses them. Aftercare program is very reasonably priced and serves great for working parents like me.

Posted March 10, 2015
My daughter in 2nd grade in this school. She really loves the school and her teachers. She's happy with her classmates and the environment of the school. School is very strong in education, I mean everything including Math, Science, Art, Music...etc. So, I strongly recommend this school to everyone K-12...

Posted March 09, 2015
I am very pleased with the education my son is receiving at Paragon. He has had great success with Math, Science, and Writing. They are really challenging our students by continuous class works, homework, projects, posters, etc. I look forward to my son's continuing progress. Thanks to Paragon and their staff for all their efforts on our kids.

Posted March 09, 2015
I have a son in kindergarten class. I am glad that I have chosen the right school. There is a very friendly atmosphere. My son have friends from 3rd graders. I hear that some schools do not let parent get in to school! Here, parents are involved in all events. The staff are very helpful. We see lots of achievements at State level competitions (Science Olympiad, robotics and math counts...) It deserves to be called GREAT school.
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 09, 2015
This is very safe place. Theachers are kind and helpful. they have talented teachers about math and science.

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2014
We are pulling our daughter out of this "school". I am very unhappy with the teachers, the curriculum and the atmosphere. My daughter is not learning and the teachers do not care. The administration is nonexistent.

Posted August 28, 2014
The teachers here are SO dedicated & focused on the success of every student. Note that the curriculum here is very advanced, and your child will be working a grade ahead. Not just theoretically, but actually. For example, if they are in 4th grade, their textbooks will ALL be 5th grade books. They have 2 math classes a day (Saxon math and the Common Core state requirement). Every classroom has their core subjects at the same time, so for example if your child is great at math, he or she can go to math with the teacher the next grade up. I love that they will adapt to your child's abilities, and that means they don't have to 'teach to the middle' because everyone is placed where they need to be in every subject. AND free weekly tutoring is offered to anyone struggling in a subject. Assessments are done quarterly so progress can be tracked and tweaked. The uniforms are great bc the kids are focused on academics and not on name brand fashion wars, cliques, or who has money and who doesn't. Everyone we've met so far has been academically focused, just like the school. (Though they do have extracurricular activities like a few sports, plus drama, music, a robotics club,etc).
4 people found this helpful

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2014
I have two children in this school. This is our 4th year. Like every school, Paragon has its areas that need to be refined and tweaked and that is the case with any establishment that seeks to improve itself every year. But when the kids want to go to school, you know you have found a good place. My daughter has to be forced to stay home when she is sick. Neither one of my kids have issues or complaints that would make me want to withdraw my students. I had a Paragon teacher do a home visit this year! That says a lot when a teacher comes to my home on a weekend to inquire about my daughter and to meet me on my turf. I have not seen that happen elsewhere, and I am an educator. I have had a lot of family changes last couple of years and the school leadership and teachers have helped me and my kids when needed. The math is far higher than most schools, and I really appreciate the diversity of the community. Mr. Salem, the principal always responds to my emails and never closes the door on communication. I recommend this school!
3 people found this helpful

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School
2975 West Linda Lane, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Paragon Science Academy Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6
Paragon Science Academy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top