Paragon Science Academy Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2014
We are pulling our daughter out of this "school". I am very unhappy with the teachers, the curriculum and the atmosphere. My daughter is not learning and the teachers do not care. The administration is nonexistent.

Posted August 28, 2014
The teachers here are SO dedicated & focused on the success of every student. Note that the curriculum here is very advanced, and your child will be working a grade ahead. Not just theoretically, but actually. For example, if they are in 4th grade, their textbooks will ALL be 5th grade books. They have 2 math classes a day (Saxon math and the Common Core state requirement). Every classroom has their core subjects at the same time, so for example if your child is great at math, he or she can go to math with the teacher the next grade up. I love that they will adapt to your child's abilities, and that means they don't have to 'teach to the middle' because everyone is placed where they need to be in every subject. AND free weekly tutoring is offered to anyone struggling in a subject. Assessments are done quarterly so progress can be tracked and tweaked. The uniforms are great bc the kids are focused on academics and not on name brand fashion wars, cliques, or who has money and who doesn't. Everyone we've met so far has been academically focused, just like the school. (Though they do have extracurricular activities like a few sports, plus drama, music, a robotics club,etc).

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2014
I have two children in this school. This is our 4th year. Like every school, Paragon has its areas that need to be refined and tweaked and that is the case with any establishment that seeks to improve itself every year. But when the kids want to go to school, you know you have found a good place. My daughter has to be forced to stay home when she is sick. Neither one of my kids have issues or complaints that would make me want to withdraw my students. I had a Paragon teacher do a home visit this year! That says a lot when a teacher comes to my home on a weekend to inquire about my daughter and to meet me on my turf. I have not seen that happen elsewhere, and I am an educator. I have had a lot of family changes last couple of years and the school leadership and teachers have helped me and my kids when needed. The math is far higher than most schools, and I really appreciate the diversity of the community. Mr. Salem, the principal always responds to my emails and never closes the door on communication. I recommend this school!

Posted May 12, 2014
We are very impressed with this school. Her teacher Ms. Browning is great. My kid loves to attend school everyday and we are happy to see a great improvement in her. All of her teachers and office staff are very nice. This is an excellent school and we highly recommend.

Posted April 25, 2014
Perfect school for our daughter. Her 1st grade teacher Ms. Charity Jolley is a great person. Our daughter loves her teacher, which helps her to learn better... We strongly recommend this school...

Posted April 14, 2014
we moved from california in the middle of the school year and i enrolled my daughter in first grade2012-2013 have never regretted since. this current year both my son and daughter are going to PSA ,THE TEACHERS are very kind, motivating, understanding and are always ready to work with the kids to help them achieve and strive for higher standards. I also volunteer so i also had the opportunity to work with the office staff, they are very friendly and accommodating no matter how many times i disturb the front office with questions they have always helped and answered all my queries patiently. My kids love going to school and i would always recommend PSA over any other school in chandler.

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2014
As a parent volunteer for two years, I ca attest how good this school is. The teachers are competent, patient with the students, hardworking and a "mother in school". You can entrust your children to them. The principal and the rest of the administration are very open to suggestions are always there to assist both parents and students. They adjust the lessons depending on the children's capabilities and skills. Fast learners will not be bored. Special tutoring classes are given to those who have difficulties. The clubs are good samples of extra curricular activities for the children. I just hope they will have more clubs in sport (basketball, baseball,etc) and music(band).

Posted February 11, 2014
My child has been with this school since kindergarten and every year she has grown academically. She is currently in the second grade and her teacher is top notch. I would recommend this school to anyone. The curriculum is excellent. My child has excelled in most academic areas for the past three years.

Posted February 11, 2014
This is a wonderful school! I would recommend it to anyone. The teachers are organized and they definately care about their students.

Paragon Science Academy Elementary School
2975 West Linda Lane, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Paragon Science Academy Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6
Paragon Science Academy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top