Posted March 09, 2015
For the review posted by a parent on March 8, I am the Executive Director at Paragon Science Academy who oversees both campuses. I will be happy to meet if you schedule an appointment with the front desk. Moreover, I am a very accessible person who replies emails in the evenings and over the weekends. As long as a parent uses a proper channel to reach out to me, it is guaranteed that the concern will be addressed. Thank you

Posted March 09, 2015
I am extremely happy with the overall quality of Paragon. Staff is very friendly and responsive. Students are challenged to do their best. I like some of the unique programs like College Mentorship and Leadership, Science Olympiad, and Robotics. I think they are planning to move the middle/high school to another location next year and I trust their decision.

Paragon Science Academy Middle and High School 4

Posted March 08, 2015
This is a wonderful school. The kids are nice to each other and they are encouraged to think out side of the box. There have been a lot of changes this year with the teachers. Some have left since the beginning of the year and needed to! Somethings have remained the same. The front office. Ms Matthews is amazing, she has a smile every morning and all the answers to the million questions that are asked of her. Mr. Pierce keeps the school in check. He has been teaching this semester and my child is very pleased in his class. Sometimes administration is hard to get a hold of and messages are not returned. I have been to both schools in a given day and each one saying that the person I am looking for is at the other school. Frustrating!!!!!! The student teachers are great with the kids and have increased the level of sports at the school. Thank you PSA for all the memories.
3 people found this helpful

Posted December 04, 2014
My grandson has been attending this school for two years now. At his last school, his grades suffered and he had no friends. Now that he is here at Paragon, he has come out of his shell. Mrs. Tanya is always there to help us with a smile. He loves his turkish teacher and his history teacher. We have had a few hiccups with his science teacher this year, but Mr Pearce has been a great help to us with that issue and always lets my grandson come to his office to chat about whats bothering him. I would like to name all of the great staff members at this school, but I am running out of space and time. Keep up all the great work.!

Posted December 04, 2014
My Daughter has been going here for three years now and has found out that her favorite teacher is leaving. She loves Mr. Harts class and looks forward to it everyday. She may not get all "A' in the class, but she works hard to get the grades that she has earned. I know my daughter and I will miss having him teach her next year. We hope he'll change his mind. A few people I also want to take the time to recognize include Mr Yasin who worked very hard to get my daughter a schedule that really worked for her and helping us get her grades up. Miss Tanya who is like a second mother to my daughter and truly cares about the kids. Mr. Smith is always trying to push those kids to work harder. Mr Pierce, who reminds me of a grumpy old sea captain, takes time out of his schedule to play catch with my daughter so she can feel better when she's down. Overall, I love this school and my daughter has never been happier at a school.

Posted October 15, 2014
Paragon is a GREAT school. My daughter and I are so happy there. They have very dedicated teachers. We came back from overseas and she started at Paragon at the middle of the school year and a couple of teachers stayed with her after class to help her catch up with some courses for a few weeks. She felt supported. As soon as you get in the office you feel welcome by Mrs. Matthews, a lovely person who literally know every kid in the school. The true is that everybody is very nice, the principal, teachers and the students; they are very well behaved. The school is very focus in preparing the students for college; they have a high quality education and the discipline the kids need.

Posted April 22, 2014
Finding Paragon was a true blessing to us and our son! After speaking with Tara there when I first called I knew this is where he belonged. We had issues with his last middle school due to the lack of teachers concern and teachers there to even help him. They made him feel he was not good enough and downed his self esteem. At Paragon they understand each child is different and learn in different ways. They have great support there for him with the subjects he may be struggling with. His support teacher Ms. Olson is AMAZING and my son is doing much better and happier hence we are! My son says ALL the teachers he has are nice and he feels "accepted" there. I love the small family feel and you can see how much Paragon and it's awesome staff believe in their students and helping them excel! I can't express enough Gratitude for this school and the happy relief we feel knowing our child is finally where is wanted, accepted and cared about. :)

Posted April 02, 2014
Paragon Science Academy is one of the best schools I have taught at. The rigor is fantastic and the students are learning so much, it is exciting.

Posted February 20, 2014
Paragon Science Academy (PSA) is one of the best charter schools for gifted students Arizona has to offer. As a long term substitute, every teaching job is an opportunity to work with budding community members. However at PSA - I am educating students who are active community members and potentially, tomorrow's CEO's and Civic Leaders. PSA students' strive daily to make a difference in their communities and the make the world a better place to live. They are among the brightest in all of Arizona! Paragon Science Academy has high standards. PSA seizes every opportunity to enrich their students by providing FREE after school tutoring, enrichment classes, and career mentoring. An online technology program allows the school to keep in touch with parents and students. Parents can check grades, download homework, and to keep in touch with teachers. It's just an awesome school to attend. Other neat happenings include: * A robotics program, * Science & Math Olympiads, * Accelerated programming Avail.* 504 and Title 1 students welcomed * Sports and music programs * College Scholarship assistance * Paragon Science Academy is an AWESOME place to work and learn at! Check it out...

Posted February 16, 2014
This school knows how to have an event! They had a expo yesterday and it was amazing. Hats off to Mrs. Tara and Tonya who I'm sure we're the backbone of the event. To Mr. Pierce who gave my friend a great tour and was so much fun. To the kids and their amazing demonstrations. That fire tornado was so cool. And who knew I could start a fire with just steel wool and a battery. My kids loved the whole thing. They are still talking about mister pierce breaking boards with his bare hands. Great job Paragon! Go Panthers!

Paragon Science Academy Middle and High School
5580 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ  85226
Last modified Paragon Science Academy Middle and High School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paragon Science Academy Middle and High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top