PK-6 & Ungraded
Chandler, AZ

Posted December 29, 2014
You would imagine this would be a good school. I agree with the last few reviews, it's not. My child kept getting bullied here and they weren't very supportive with us. They just kept saying that it was being taken care of. After several complaints to certain staff members, it just got so hostile that we decided to move. I didn't trust talking to the principal anymore, because he seemed to be bothered by us (the parents). The school and even the district office people just kept covering for each other it seemed. Of course they want their Grade A district to keep looking impeccable.

Posted December 28, 2014
I am highly dissatisfied and disappointed in this school. My child attended this school a few years ago and I had just gotten around to write this review. The only reason we decided to attend this school was because of the CATS program there that other schools didn't offer. The students there were not necessarily nice to each other; My child had reported to me on several accounts where other children made rude remarks to them even though they did nothing to provoke those children. The staff made my child sit through a program used to promote a fundraiser that was sponsored by the school even though we refused to participate in it, while other children who did participate in the fundraiser got to go do something else during the duration of the program. There was no choice given to my child of whether or not they wanted to attend the program. My child had a teacher for two nonconsecutive years and the teacher gave the students the same math problems to do from the lower grade level for both of those years. I do not recommend this school.

Posted October 05, 2014
I am always friendly with everyone here. So when I tried to smile at new grouchy principal, he just turned away. They are trying too hard to just make the grade, that they don't care about the important things. The parents seem unhappy and unsure about dropping off their kids here every morning it seems. You hear honking horns and rushing vehicles. It is not the best setting. It is not the best school you all!

Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School 2

Posted October 02, 2014
I think this school is not like it was a few years ago. I've heard teachers complaining about students. I've seen parents dissatisfied with the school. There is even the ongoing changes with the principals. I wonder if the whole district has the same problem. I don't like this this school anymore.

Posted May 07, 2014
Conley has been such a great school for my daughter in her 6th and 7th grade. The principal, Mr. Walter, has been so amazing and so caring about his students! I am thankful we sent our daughter there and she is thankful also. She blossomed there under excellent instruction, caring teachers, and a staff that shows they love being there. I HIGHLY recommend this school to any parents that wants a first class education for their middle schooler. Thank you Conley teachers, staff, and principle for being first class and caring so much for their students.

Posted April 19, 2014
My two kids were in that school. I loved the school and the teacher were awesome.

Posted February 24, 2014
3 OF MY 5 CHILDREN HAVE ATTENDED THIS SCHOOL WITH MY OLDEST NOW IN 8TH GRADE AND I ABSOULTELY LOVE THE SCHOOL. MY CHILDREN HAVE EXCELLENT TEACHERS WHO HAVE REALLY PUSHED THEM TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS IN THEIR EDUCATION. THE STAFF HAS WORKED HARD IN HELPING MY SON REACH HIGHER TESTING SCORES BY OFFERING EXTRA HELP AND TUTORING. I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THAT THE TEACHERS ARE DEDICATED TO MAKING SURE MY KIDS THE KIDS ARE IN A SAFE AND NO BULLYING ENIVORNMENT. I APPREICATED THE PARENT INVOLVEMENT IN ACTIVITIES AT SCHOOL BECAUSE I SEE THE RESULTS IN THE SENSE OF PRIDE AND COMMUNITY THAT IS CARRIED IN THE SCHOOL AND SEEN IN THE CHILDREN. I AM AN PROACTIVE PARENT WHO KNOWS THAT WE HAVE TO BE JUST AS DEDICATED TO SCHOOL AS OUR CHILDREN SO THAT WE HAVE A LEGACY AND CONLEY GIVES MY CHILDREN A SOLID FOUNDATION I AM GRATEFUL.

Posted October 31, 2013
I love this school. It's in a great neighborhood....caring teachers...gread admin staff.... My children are very happy with this school. The gated campus is always clean and attractive.

Posted August 22, 2013
We have seen really good changes at Conley over the years since our child started in Kindergarten. Mr. Walters and the school staff are truly awesome! You can see the positive changes in the attitudes of the the teachers and students on the campus. So glad they are an "A" rated school! They have worked hard to earn it and they deserve it!

Posted November 29, 2011
My children and I absolutely love Conley Elementary. Contrary to some parents being disappointed with the current principal, I do not agree. I was honored to be a member of the Principal Site Council. this council is open to all parents and allows us to have a voice in the safety and concerns of the students. The principal is caring and personable. She and front office staff know my daughter and son names. Teachers are awesome and kind. My son always says due to his kindergarten teacher looping to first grade, is the reason why he is smart. I will continually ask for an open boundry exemption until 6th grade is completed.

Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School
500 S Arrowhead Dr, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top