Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School 1

Posted October 05, 2014
I am always friendly with everyone here. So when I tried to smile at new grouchy principal, he just turned away. They are trying too hard to just make the grade, that they don't care about the important things. The parents seem unhappy and unsure about dropping off their kids here every morning it seems. You hear honking horns and rushing vehicles. It is not the best setting. It is not the best school you all!

Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School 2

Posted October 02, 2014
I think this school is not like it was a few years ago. I've heard teachers complaining about students. I've seen parents dissatisfied with the school. There is even the ongoing changes with the principals. I wonder if the whole district has the same problem. I don't like this this school anymore.

Posted May 07, 2014
Conley has been such a great school for my daughter in her 6th and 7th grade. The principal, Mr. Walter, has been so amazing and so caring about his students! I am thankful we sent our daughter there and she is thankful also. She blossomed there under excellent instruction, caring teachers, and a staff that shows they love being there. I HIGHLY recommend this school to any parents that wants a first class education for their middle schooler. Thank you Conley teachers, staff, and principle for being first class and caring so much for their students.

Posted April 19, 2014
My two kids were in that school. I loved the school and the teacher were awesome.

Posted February 24, 2014
3 OF MY 5 CHILDREN HAVE ATTENDED THIS SCHOOL WITH MY OLDEST NOW IN 8TH GRADE AND I ABSOULTELY LOVE THE SCHOOL. MY CHILDREN HAVE EXCELLENT TEACHERS WHO HAVE REALLY PUSHED THEM TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS IN THEIR EDUCATION. THE STAFF HAS WORKED HARD IN HELPING MY SON REACH HIGHER TESTING SCORES BY OFFERING EXTRA HELP AND TUTORING. I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THAT THE TEACHERS ARE DEDICATED TO MAKING SURE MY KIDS THE KIDS ARE IN A SAFE AND NO BULLYING ENIVORNMENT. I APPREICATED THE PARENT INVOLVEMENT IN ACTIVITIES AT SCHOOL BECAUSE I SEE THE RESULTS IN THE SENSE OF PRIDE AND COMMUNITY THAT IS CARRIED IN THE SCHOOL AND SEEN IN THE CHILDREN. I AM AN PROACTIVE PARENT WHO KNOWS THAT WE HAVE TO BE JUST AS DEDICATED TO SCHOOL AS OUR CHILDREN SO THAT WE HAVE A LEGACY AND CONLEY GIVES MY CHILDREN A SOLID FOUNDATION I AM GRATEFUL.

Posted October 31, 2013
I love this school. It's in a great neighborhood....caring teachers...gread admin staff.... My children are very happy with this school. The gated campus is always clean and attractive.

Posted August 22, 2013
We have seen really good changes at Conley over the years since our child started in Kindergarten. Mr. Walters and the school staff are truly awesome! You can see the positive changes in the attitudes of the the teachers and students on the campus. So glad they are an "A" rated school! They have worked hard to earn it and they deserve it!

Posted November 29, 2011
My children and I absolutely love Conley Elementary. Contrary to some parents being disappointed with the current principal, I do not agree. I was honored to be a member of the Principal Site Council. this council is open to all parents and allows us to have a voice in the safety and concerns of the students. The principal is caring and personable. She and front office staff know my daughter and son names. Teachers are awesome and kind. My son always says due to his kindergarten teacher looping to first grade, is the reason why he is smart. I will continually ask for an open boundry exemption until 6th grade is completed.

Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2011
I see that many parents of children at Conley are pleased with the CATS program. But what about those children that are academically advanced but don't have that "special thing" that the CATS tests look for. I have one of those kids and she is constantly in trouble because she is bored in her classroom. She learns more at home and from the library than she does at school. The teachers are nice but the rooms are overcrowded even though the principal says they have capacity to take on the students from Erie that is closing. It's too bad there isn't a program for kids that really excel but don't make it into CATS.

Posted September 26, 2010
I'm surprised at those who believe the current principal at Conley is not as good as the previous principal. I'm a parent of a 4th grader and have been at Conley since 1st grade and have found tremendous improvements since the new principal took over. For example, the previous principal was never seen at student pickup, but the new principal is there keeping your kids safe. She has addressed the open gates (left open by parents and not her) by the kindergarten (previous principal failed). She's been working on getting a new front gate that can be closed (safety doesn't allow the current gate to be closed) which the previous principal failed to do. The new principal came to Conley when the financial condition of Chandler schools began to feel the economic meltdown and still gets things done. I can only comment on the teachers my child has/had 10!

Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School
500 S Arrowhead Dr, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr Howard K Conley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top