Public charter
Chandler, AZ
After care: No

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
At El Dorado High School, students are much more than faces in the crowd. Our unique scheduling system and personalized instructional strategies ensure that every student receives a high quality, individualized education. El Dorado High School is located at 2200 N. Arizona Avenue in Chandler. Our unique block scheduling system allows us to continually enroll students throughout the school year. Please contact the front office for information on our many exciting activities and programs, which include free breakfast, lunch and transportation. More information is available at our website, at www.edhswolverines.com. Feel free to drop by the school office and learn how El Dorado High School can provide an education designed just for you!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
At El Dorado High School, students receive a comprehensive education from a dedicated staff of caring instructors, in a small school setting. El Dorado is a fully-accredited public charter high school, and our flexible block scheduling and individualized instruction ensure that students are able to maximize their academic potential. At El Dorado, we are proud to offer an educational experience designed to meet each student’s individual needs. You belong here, at El Dorado High School!

Posted June 29, 2015
At El Dorado High School, we measure our success by the success of our students. To guarantee that achievement, we provide smaller classes led by dedicated instructors, and an individualized approach to all areas of study. El Dorado offers an accelerated curriculum, clubs and student organizations, and an athletic program, including our state finalist football team, basketball, soccer, cheerleading, baseball, powerlifting and more! We also are partners with EVIT, the East Valley Institute of Technology. At EVIT, El Dorado students can study in one of more than 30 different vocational programs, including culinary arts, automotive technology, computer and game design, nursing and dental assisting, photography, cosmetology, police and fire science, and much more. Students at El Dorado can also earn college credit through our concurrent enrollment program. For information on these exciting opportunities, please contact us at 480-726-9536.

El Dorado High School 1

Posted May 05, 2015
I had a child that went to El Dorado High school. The transportation was difficult to deal with. Some of her teachers, and staff members were very rude and disrespectful. She told me that she had hardly learned anything that was taught since she had began here. So I had no choice but to take her to a better school.

El Dorado High School 2

Posted August 13, 2014
My daughter went here for 1 week and that was all it took to take her out and place her in another school. She enjoyed the atmosphere, curriculum, teachers and students. The problem was their transportation. They are irresponsible and inconsistent with picking up and dropping off the kids at designated spots. The driver doesn't always go to each stop each day, he picks and chooses which ones. He doesn't show up on time each day. One day he was 30 minutes late which made the kids 20 minutes late to school. One day he was over 10 minutes early, and my daughter missed the bus. One day he had a personal appointment so he didn't have time to go to her stop at all and just drove her back to school after dropping the other kids off. Other kids have complained to my daughter that he never came to their stop at all some mornings, making them late to school. This place was too far away and my schedule too complicated for me to drive her there myself so I had to take her out. If you don't have to rely on their school bus, then this school would be okay for your teen.

El Dorado High School 3

Posted February 12, 2014
My school is a very unique school. We have 3 classes a day, they are an hour 45 minutes, yes it is longer but you get more one on one time with the teachers!!! Plus no school on Fridays!!! :D!

Posted February 06, 2014
El Dorado has a very laid back environment and room for students and teachers to know each other on a one-on-one basis. This does allow for things, in my personal opinion, to be taught more thoroughly. At a larger school, you might not understand something and have to wait until the next day or after school in order to reiterate it. Here, it's different, because you can ask during class and not feel awkward about it, possibly making it easier for shyer people with the same problems to get their full education.The teachers also seem almost overqualified in some cases. I absolutely love this school.

El Dorado High School 4

Posted February 06, 2014
ive been here for 3 years and i absoultely love my school. the staff feel like family to me and i respect and care for them all. i am a graduating senior and have only thrived so much because of the support and help my teachers all give to me. the students, my peers, are also exceptional. The ones who dont deserve to stay dont for too long because of our amazing principal Mr MIller. everybody works together to make this a safe happy and understanding learning facility. I could not see myself learning from anywhere else

El Dorado High School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is working hard to help students succeed. The principal makes it possible for students to be appreciated and supported.

Posted September 26, 2013
El Dorado is a school where teachers really help you out! You are not treated like a number at this school, everyone tries to really be there for you. It's only a 4 day school week so if you come in on Friday you can get tons of extra help or make up absences or work. If you need to make up credits fast or to graduate early, there are classes for that!

2200 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ  85224