Posted October 09, 2014
El Dorado High School Expands Its Vocational Offerings For Students! The East Valley Institute of Technology, or EVIT, program is working closely with El Dorado High School in order to provide students with an exciting array of vocational opportunities! This year, students at El Dorado may enroll in an expanded range of courses at EVIT. They include free studies in automotive technology, cosmetology, welding, police and fire science, culinary arts, precision machinery, dental and medical assisting, HVAC, radio and TV broadcasting, video production, nursing assisting, veterinary assisting, aviation, surgical technology, pharmacy and much more! Apply now to this exciting program by contacting the El Dorado front office at 480-726-9536.

El Dorado High School 2

Posted August 13, 2014
My daughter went here for 1 week and that was all it took to take her out and place her in another school. She enjoyed the atmosphere, curriculum, teachers and students. The problem was their transportation. They are irresponsible and inconsistent with picking up and dropping off the kids at designated spots. The driver doesn't always go to each stop each day, he picks and chooses which ones. He doesn't show up on time each day. One day he was 30 minutes late which made the kids 20 minutes late to school. One day he was over 10 minutes early, and my daughter missed the bus. One day he had a personal appointment so he didn't have time to go to her stop at all and just drove her back to school after dropping the other kids off. Other kids have complained to my daughter that he never came to their stop at all some mornings, making them late to school. This place was too far away and my schedule too complicated for me to drive her there myself so I had to take her out. If you don't have to rely on their school bus, then this school would be okay for your teen.

El Dorado High School 3

Posted February 12, 2014
My school is a very unique school. We have 3 classes a day, they are an hour 45 minutes, yes it is longer but you get more one on one time with the teachers!!! Plus no school on Fridays!!! :D!

Posted February 06, 2014
El Dorado has a very laid back environment and room for students and teachers to know each other on a one-on-one basis. This does allow for things, in my personal opinion, to be taught more thoroughly. At a larger school, you might not understand something and have to wait until the next day or after school in order to reiterate it. Here, it's different, because you can ask during class and not feel awkward about it, possibly making it easier for shyer people with the same problems to get their full education.The teachers also seem almost overqualified in some cases. I absolutely love this school.

El Dorado High School 4

Posted February 06, 2014
ive been here for 3 years and i absoultely love my school. the staff feel like family to me and i respect and care for them all. i am a graduating senior and have only thrived so much because of the support and help my teachers all give to me. the students, my peers, are also exceptional. The ones who dont deserve to stay dont for too long because of our amazing principal Mr MIller. everybody works together to make this a safe happy and understanding learning facility. I could not see myself learning from anywhere else

El Dorado High School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is working hard to help students succeed. The principal makes it possible for students to be appreciated and supported.

Posted September 26, 2013
El Dorado is a school where teachers really help you out! You are not treated like a number at this school, everyone tries to really be there for you. It's only a 4 day school week so if you come in on Friday you can get tons of extra help or make up absences or work. If you need to make up credits fast or to graduate early, there are classes for that!

Posted July 13, 2011
El Dorado High School offers an incredible alternative to traditional schooling. Our class sizes are small and if you maintain your grades then you qualify for a 4 day school week. Give me a B and your Friday is Free!!! Come See our Campus and Join our Family

El Dorado High School 1

Posted February 13, 2010

El Dorado High School 1

Posted November 12, 2009

El Dorado High School
2200 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified El Dorado High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Dorado High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top