PK-6 & Ungraded
Chandler, AZ

Frye Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2013
My son was having a lot of behavior problems and was diagnosed with ADHD. While the principal knew we were getting him help, she kept suspending him on many different occasions for disrupting the class. I also went there one day and there were INMATES working there in their DOC outfits. With NO notice to parents. My son did not get a boundary exception this year because of his behavior even though he has improved immensely! Mrs Runger was his teacher and was AMAZING.

Frye Elementary School

Posted November 24, 2009
My daughter attended Frye last year and excelled there. She loves to read and they have a wonderful reading program that helped her excel at reading.

Posted June 02, 2009
Mrs. Tollefson is an excellent fifth grade teacher. She has helped my granddaughter with her diabetes as well as her education. Health aide Lori as well as Mrs. Tollefson provided awesome care, concern and support to me as well as my granddaughter. I am very grateful to both of them.

Frye Elementary School 2

Posted February 14, 2009
I removed my son from this school because he was not getting the attention he needed. It became apparent that only the children who were exceptionally bright, the children who were struggling to keep up, or the children who were struggling to learn english got the lion's share of attention. The rest of the children were expected to work on their own. With 27 children per adult, there was not enough supervision. The restult was that my son was constantly in trouble. His teacher was an uhappy woman who rarely smiled. She had no business being a teacher! I moved him to charter school where the ratio is 10 students per teacher. Every class room has 2 adults! He is excelling now, working far above the potential Frye thought he would achieve. I'm so glad I moved him!

Posted February 07, 2009
This is an excellent school. They have excellent teachers, staff and principal. My daughter is in 6th grade now but has been going there since 3rd grade and she loves it. M. Rojas

Posted January 23, 2009
I love my son's teacher Ms. Johnson. She s great. I like that the communication is there.

Frye Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2008
Excellent, caring staff make this Title I school very successful. I enjoy volunteering with these professionals!

Posted October 16, 2007
My daughter has been attending Frye since preschool and she is now in first grade. I have found the teachers to be top-notch and the SFA program for Reading and Math is excellent. She enjoys school, and I am thoroughly impressed with all aspects of Frye.

Posted February 21, 2007
My child attends preschool at this school and I can tell already that the teachers care and my daughter is learning alot. I really like the fact that they teach young children not only english but spanish as well. Very good school.

Frye Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2006
After moving to Chandler from Higley, was a drastic change. The teacher was caring, and the school was ok. That schools policy is to let kids play outside in 112 degree heat. That is dangerous. Then, the principal does not have the care to respond either in person, on the phone, or in email to my concerns. We pulled our child out after two days.

Frye Elementary School
801 E Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ  85225
Last modified Frye Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frye Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top