PK-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

My son was having a lot of behavior problems and was diagnosed with ADHD. While the principal knew we were getting him help, she kept suspending him on many different occasions for disrupting the class. I also went there one day and there were INMATES working there in their DOC outfits. With NO notice to parents. My son did not get a boundary exception this year because of his behavior even though he has improved immensely! Mrs Runger was his teacher and was AMAZING.

My daughter attended Frye last year and excelled there. She loves to read and they have a wonderful reading program that helped her excel at reading.

Mrs. Tollefson is an excellent fifth grade teacher. She has helped my granddaughter with her diabetes as well as her education. Health aide Lori as well as Mrs. Tollefson provided awesome care, concern and support to me as well as my granddaughter. I am very grateful to both of them.

I removed my son from this school because he was not getting the attention he needed. It became apparent that only the children who were exceptionally bright, the children who were struggling to keep up, or the children who were struggling to learn english got the lion's share of attention. The rest of the children were expected to work on their own. With 27 children per adult, there was not enough supervision. The restult was that my son was constantly in trouble. His teacher was an uhappy woman who rarely smiled. She had no business being a teacher! I moved him to charter school where the ratio is 10 students per teacher. Every class room has 2 adults! He is excelling now, working far above the potential Frye thought he would achieve. I'm so glad I moved him!

This is an excellent school. They have excellent teachers, staff and principal. My daughter is in 6th grade now but has been going there since 3rd grade and she loves it. M. Rojas

I love my son's teacher Ms. Johnson. She s great. I like that the communication is there.

Excellent, caring staff make this Title I school very successful. I enjoy volunteering with these professionals!

My daughter has been attending Frye since preschool and she is now in first grade. I have found the teachers to be top-notch and the SFA program for Reading and Math is excellent. She enjoys school, and I am thoroughly impressed with all aspects of Frye.

My child attends preschool at this school and I can tell already that the teachers care and my daughter is learning alot. I really like the fact that they teach young children not only english but spanish as well. Very good school.

Last modified Frye Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.