PK-6 & Ungraded
Chandler, AZ

John M Andersen Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
My daughter is attending Anderson for the 4th yr She follows two siblings who are now graduated and in college. I have seen teachers and principles come and go, but the heart of Anderson continues beating through all the changes,both big and small for the same purpose it was birthed.......to teach children the knowledge and aptitude it takes to get through l ife's wonderful, but sometimes dfficult journey

Posted May 25, 2012
I have 4 children who have attended Andersen Elementary over the past 15years. We have seen several different Principals come and go they have all been solid and have contributes to the excellence in education. This has been a great neighborhood school to be a part of. The teacher really care about the students well being.

John M Andersen Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2011
We moved from Chicago 3 years ago and this is the 1st non-Christian school my son has enjoyed! He comes home with great things to say about the teachers and the interaction with fellow students and his principal. The teachers we've interacted with have shown a true love for education and the child with all his/her needs. As a parent, I appreciate the balanced delivery and consistency of knowledge in their respected level of academia, classroom governance, innovation and fun! I trust these teachers and have great respect for the tremendous amount of work put in by Mr. Smith. He has set a awesome pattern for those aspiring for greater things in the field of education.

Posted January 11, 2011
I have three kids and all have attended Andersen Elementary since kindergarten. My kids all love Andersen and I think they've received a high quality education. The principal is a great leader and does what's right for the kids. He's always looking for ways to improve the school and what they have to offer the students. Overall we've been pleased with our kids' teachers as well and the support staff is great!

Posted October 13, 2010
I have had 2 children go through this school and a 6 year old in 1st grade. She started in kindergarten and loved it, as did her siblings from the get go. The priniciple has teaching history and actually taught my son in 5th grade who is now a senior in high school. The teachers and other workers are not only qualified, but exemplify their qualifications with patients and kindness.

Posted May 27, 2009
I have been very impressed with Andersen elementary school. My kids transferred from a Charter school and are being much more challenged at this school. Mrs. Maes is an amazing Kindergarten teacher!! My son is reading non stop!! My 4 th grade daughter is doing very well with Mrs. Marlar (also an outstanding teacher). I cannot say enough good things about this school. I received a personal phone call from the Principal Mr. Smith to tell me what a good job my son was doing in kindergarten. It is not very often that parents receive good calls from principals. The staff is awesome!!

Posted April 29, 2009
My daughter attends kindergarten at Andersen and we love it! I have been very impressed with the teachers and the staff. I feel my chld is getting a wonderful start to her education.

John M Andersen Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
Andersen Elementary is a very good school! My son is doing exceptionally well! Mrs. Maes (kindergarten teacher) is doing a great job!

Posted July 17, 2007

John M Andersen Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2006
- a former student

John M Andersen Elementary School
1350 N. Pennington Drive, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified John M Andersen Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John M Andersen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top