Posted September 07, 2010
My son has Aspergers Syndrome and is also gifted. My son was in the Kyrene district and never got the special help he needed. Mesa identified a program that was ideal for him. In a year and a half he has gone from 50% class time to 100% class time. The teachers are committed and caring at Jordan. About 25% of the students are special needs. My son is now in a general education class fulltime and his teacher appears to be excellent. His test scores are good, but most importantly he is enjoying learning. Great job!

Jordan Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The Best school in the valley for years it has meet the needs of every child that attends!!

Posted May 27, 2009
I moved my children from a non-traditional school to Jordan in the fall. I can't say enough how pleased I am with the efforts of the teachers, principal, and staff in helping my children catch up to where they need to be with their education. My children are so happy and so am I.

Posted January 20, 2009
The principal is the best I've ever encountered, and the staff really goes above and beyond the call of duty in their work. It's obvious that each member of the staff truly cares about the children, and it is amazing to see the special education kids interact with the regular ed kids. This school will help children develop a well-rounded education and personality.

Posted October 28, 2008
I can not say how happy I am to see such a wonderful staff for the special ed! My son is highly-functioning autistic. He has such a wonderful time there. I'm thrilled for him to be apart of Ms. Qs group!! K. Millar

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted April 21, 2008
I choose to send my kids to Jordan for the simple reason. It's a great school. I have had 4 other family members attend Jordan. If they close the school, It tells me that the board memebers have NOT but the kids and education above and beyond anything else as the PROMISED at the meeting last month.

Posted March 31, 2008
Amazing school! so focused on the childrens education!

Posted February 28, 2008
My son is going to Jordan Elementary School. I still can't believe why they would ever close such a great school. I've been to many activities at the school and have met many of the teachers, students, parents and of course the principal-all excellent. I know my son will not get the support and education needed at any other school. I believe that the programs for all students are exceptional and I believe that are children will suffer. It is really sad to believe that are family, friends and children are being ignored. My heart goes out to all of you.

Posted February 26, 2008
My two daughters have and is going to Jordan, my son now is looking forward to going jordan. We moved back in this area so we could be close by Jordan for the kids to go to school. The principal is excellent, the teachers are wonderful.

Jordan Elementary School
3320 N Carriage Lane, Chandler, AZ  85224
Last modified Jordan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Jordan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top