PK-5 & Ungraded
Chandler, AZ
Before care: Yes

Kyrene De Las Brisas School 1

Posted December 17, 2014
I am appalled by the rude and condescending behavior of staff at this school. Communicating requests with parents can be done in an appropriate, professional manner that may produce the results you are looking for, or you can act antagonistically which will most likely result in not having the support of parents at your school. Reminder: You are a public school paid by tax payers money and you wouldn't be a school without the enrollment of our children.

Kyrene De Las Brisas School 1

Posted November 22, 2014
If your child has any special needs - IEP, 504, or gifted - I would not recommend the Kyrene School District. They have a poor understanding of these services. Many parents i know are just leaving the district instead of battling with them.

Posted April 29, 2014
Completely Happy! My kids (1st & 4th )and I are so happy with this school, staff and attention to each child. We live in San Tan Valley and I drive them to school each day on my way in to work because I love this school so much. Mrs. Carr is by far an amazing teacher, Mrs. Winkleman is an awesome, very approachable principal with a true open door policy! The front office staff are friendly and genuinly care about the families of their students. So far the teachers that we have had seemed to have challenged my kids to their full potential and offer help where needed. They are great at communicating with me throughout the day when needed and I can alwasy go to them with a concern and have them listen and help resolve. Choosing Brisas was the best decision for our children.

Posted April 28, 2014
my daughter switched from another Kyrene school and I am totally in love with this place! the principles are amazing and lead with such ease and the teachers actually love their job and love the kids!!! You can see it in the way they are and the way the kids come home everyday so happy. Ms. Koshick is phenomenal!!! I'm excited for my child to start her second year there this upcoming year and for my little oif only other schools would learn from them thne to start kindergarten here. This is truly a wonderful caring school. I can't say enough about the way they run this place!

Posted January 25, 2013
I have a daughter in her 3rd year at Brisas and a son in preschool. The teachers have all been amazing! The principal is extremely proactive, involved, and honestly cares about giving the kids nothing but the best education. They truly strive for excellence and take all parent questions and concerns to heart. I have seen numerous changes over the last 3 years; all of which were to improve the overall quality of education and safety of the kids. With that being said the best part of Brisas is the school spirit which is nurtured through a teaching of core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Kids are truly taught the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have done to you. I volunteer at least twice a week and am astounded by the level of respect the kids show for each other, their school, and their teachers. This obviously trickles down from a phenomenal involved principle to the teachers and the students! Bravo Brisas!

Posted August 28, 2012
Brisas is a wonderful and welcoming school! The teachers are top notch and the administration is phenomenal! We requested an out-of-boundary exception just to attend this school. We LOVE Brisas!

Kyrene De Las Brisas School 4

Posted August 05, 2012
The teachers at this school are amazing and the admin is very attentive. The school has very safe atmosphere and feels like a community. We are happy both our boys are going there. My younger con was entering early Kindergarten and was much younger than his peers but his teacher Mrs. Patty Foster was the ideal teacher. the whole class was happy, healthy, bright and really well disciplined!

Posted June 15, 2012
This school was rated an A plus school. They have many programs you can enroll your child into and also have many great teachers there. I am happy my child is attending this school.

Posted September 30, 2010
Kyrene de las Brisas cares about the whole child. They ensure there are activities and programs to enhance your child academically, socially and physically. I heard horror stories from other parents about dealing with their kids schools and teachers and have been nothing but impressed by the staff at Kyrene de las Brisas. A key element that brought me to this conclusion was the amount of school spirit each kid feels from Kindergarten up. My son was singing the school anthem the first week he came home. Now in first grade the spirit continues.

Kyrene De Las Brisas School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Excelling in academics as well as extra curricular programs. Safe and welcoming. Can't imagine having my children attend any where else. True community experience through and through!

Kyrene De Las Brisas School
777 N. Desert Breeze Blvd. E., Chandler, AZ  85226
Last modified Kyrene De Las Brisas School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kyrene De Las Brisas School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top