Bad
Good

My daughter finished three great years at Pueblo last spring. She had awesome teachers and maintained a 4.0 all three years. My son started at Pueblo this past fall and loves Pueblo and his teachers. He is also working hard to receive "A's" in every class.

At pueblo a lot of kids get bad grades even the 8th graders and tbh I like the other middle schools I been to because its not like pueblo and its better than pueblo.

We have been at Pueblo for 3 years. We have had a great experience and my son has had wonderful teachers. The principle is engaged and really cares about her students.

My daughter is a 6th grader and she loves all of her teachers. One of the things that impresses me about this school is they give their students plenty of tools to help them succeed. They also encourage kids to stick up for one another and rally against bullying. So far, I love Del Pueblo. Go bulldogs!!

I love this middle school! The teachers are excellent and they care about their students. Issues are communicated and dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion . The new principal and staff are wonderful to deal with and they focus on individual accountability. This school stresses the importance of an top quality education in a safe, supporting environment.

My daughter started this year and has had a wonderful experience with Pueblo she is top of her class and able to participate with extracurricular sports. She is often busy with homework. I think that the curriculum is appropriate and keeps her challenged.

I have the second of my three boys at Pueblo and I can't explain how wonderful this school is. My oldest son went to a local catholic school and when he came to Kyrene he was so behind. The teachers worked with him and we went from C's and D's to strong B's and a few A's. He's now in High School, doing A's and B's and I attribute that to his teachers at Pueblo. My youngest had the opportunity to attend the Elementary school right next door. He is truly a product of Kyrene and is now in the Honor's program at Pueblo. The teachers are amazing and keep the kids truly engaged. The office staff are always ready to help when you walk through the door. We purchased our home in the neighborhood for the sole purpose of bringing our kids into the district......the best decision we've ever made as a family!

I have had three children attend this school. One graduated while the other two still attend. My children have not been academically challenged and when asked for more work, the teacher's are reluctant. Children's homework is graded by the children, not the teacher. Hence the teacher does not know which area each child needs improvement in or has mastered. The gifted program is severly lacking as Kyrene has no official program in place for kids that need to be challenged. The staff is unsupportive. If you look at overall academic performance for this school since 2004, you will notice it has gone down and continues on a steady decline

I have had a positive experience at this school and now that i am gone I miss it deeply. The way the school spirit is awesome. Once you have gone there you are always a Pueblo Bulldog and that always stays with you. I have have had some pretty outstanding memories at this school. The teachers make it nice for the students to excel. As I said when I spoke at my Promotion Ceremony. 'This school has changed by life.' I had the best 8th grade teachers and it is amazing how they can change your life. My 7th grade teachers for the most part outstanding. I had the one teacher that was disorganized and didn't know what she was doing. Now that I am in High School I can tell you that I will never forget my amazing Middle School Pueblo. Pueblo Rocks Become a Bulldog!!!

I am an 8th grader currently attending this school. The school is fantastic! I enjoy the new menus and teachers as well. I would really recommend this school. BULLDOGS!

Last modified Kyrene Del Pueblo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.