Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We started my son in kindergarten in the fall and now that it's spring I can safely say that we love this school. It is run so efficiently with a caring principle and staff. My son is treated so kindly here. I feel that they care about every student, the principle knows every child's name and is really genuine with all the kids. I love their "kind" program. They have a lot of specials and our teacher Mrs. Yablon is amazing. Homework is time consuming but my son just expects it. He knew very little academically starting, but has grown so much and is doing really well even if it was a rough start. This school is the best kept secret of all the CTA schools. Don't let the five star rating throw you off, it deserves a rating of ten in my opinion.

My son started at Humphrey Elementary in Kindergarten and is now in 2nd grade. So far, we love the school, the teachers, the principal....everything! My child responds well to all of his teachers and we feel comfortable leaving him there. The school has a lot of activities, including a before and after school program that is really great.

We LOVE Humphrey! The staff is incredible, like family. They love the students and work hard to meet all of their needs. So happy my children have had such a solid curriculum, good friends, and caring teachers from Kindergarten going into Sixth grade. It's been the best experience for all of us!

My daughters have been attending CTA Humphrey since Kindergarten and we have never been so happy. The principal, Mr.Hickey is THE BEST principal I have ever seen. He knows all the students and their families and cares for their well-being. The teachers are all amazing and teach discipline and respect but love their students dearly. CTA is not for everyone, but the teachers will go out of their way to try and help as much as possible if someone is struggling. So thankful we were brushed off by one of those other snooty schools and welcomed at Himphrey with open arms.

I love CTA Humphrey! My kids love going to school there and we have had a string of amazing teachers. We tested my daughter into kindergarten early and she passed the entrance exam with flying colors but did not do so well with the advanced curriculum. I do wish that the school district would offer a seperate entrance exam for students entending on enrolling at a CTA School. Despite her troubles academically her teachers have been working dilligently to help her catch up. She is now reading at the correct level and is a math machine. The PTO is very involved and offers alot of fun events for the kids. My oldest daughter loves all of the extra curricular after school programs and tries out for everything they offer pretty much. Dont let the low score fool you. Schedule a tour with Mr. Hickey and he will wow you with his knowledge and obiois love for his job. A+

How bizarre that people rate a school because children who are behind and have behavior issues attend. What the heck? What school does not? Welcome to the age of kids ruling the roost. i guess you do nt want those kids serviced. Well welcome to 90 percent of the kids in the USA. There are no schools where this is not an issue. If you want a fast paced class or curriculum schedule with no interruptions you will have to go home school or private and even those in Az do not have small class sizes anymore or funding. Parents are ignorant. Maybe I should claim to know how to do your career with no trianing or education. My kids go here and I adore all aspects of the school except other parents behavior not their children's behavior.

5 stars for Humphrey Elementary!!!! My husband and I stopped in unexpectedly with no pre-scheduled appointment to meet the Principal and our child's teacher. Principal Luke Hickey was fantastic. He greeted us immediately and thoughtfully spent time answering every question we asked about Humphrey Elementary, the teachers, the security and generally the overall operation of the school. We previously researched schools extensively and we're prepared with many questions. Principal Hickey was exceptionally knowledgable about every topic discussed. He strongly believes in building positive relationships and promoting open lines of communication among students, parents, school staff and community members. He answered questions about school security and confirmed a solid action is in place to ensure that our children are safe and secure. The campus, playground, classrooms, gymnasium are clean and inviting. The front office staff Lisa and Aimee were delightfully helpful and patient. Our child's teacher Mrs. King is amazing. She thoughtfully and graciously takes time to discuss any questions we have. It is evident that our child feels comfortable with her is now excited to attend school.

I have sent three of my children to CTA Humphrey for the last three years, since they were in K, 1, and 2. In that time, I have volunteered as the Art Masterpiece teacher for two grades for all three years, and have had the honor of working with many of the faculty and staff. One child briefly entered the CATS program and attended another school, where he was treated as a number, before happily returning to his Humphrey family. It will be a sad day when my boys graduate from Humphrey, as it is for many of the sixth graders I see sobbing as they hug their former teachers, Mrs. H, and Principal Hickey on their last days.

Kids pick on my child. I've tried to talk to the school but they are no help. We will move from this school.

I am so happy my child attends CTA Humphrey. I am very surprised to see some negative comments about this school. This is our 2nd year at this school and it has been an incredible experience for my daughter. Even though it is a larger school, it's small enough to feel like a family here. The teachers are super involved with the well being of the kids and know most of them by name. I can't say enough wonderful things about Mr. Hickey the principal. He is out greeting the kids in the mornings and in the afternoons saying goodbye. Love this school.

Last modified Chandler Traditional Academy-Humphrey is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.