Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school should warn parents the education they provide will not help them get scholarships. How can we view them as honest and trustworthy when they do not inform parents, prior to enrolling their school does not have accreditation.

Chino Valley High School DOES NOT HAVE accreditation. This cost their 2015 Valedictorian to LOOSE all of the scholarships he was offered. This young man had a 4.5 grade point average and he scored in the top 1% on all of his entrance examinations.

Okay to be serious about my school, Its closed campus which is one big complaint, But really the principal watches kids fight and waits until the kids resolve it then he breaks them up, Which is okay because if its 1v1 it probably means something to these kids. Some of the teachers are great me being a freshman i only know like 6 pretty well, So overall the security needs to be improved, Like fighting is fine to a point and ive seen kids gang up on em etc. and the fences need to go (Everyone jumps them anyway) Otherwise its an okay school just needs some improvements. The principal isnt the best security guard type but when it comes to breaking up fights that involve more than 2 students He knows us he knows when to break them up he knows how hard it is etc.

The current high school principal will be a disaster for Chino Valley School District. He was fired from the Lake Havasu School district as Educational Services Director because he did NOTHING. He is good at delegating but does very little of the job himself. He is also a very talented at saying all the right things to whatever audience he is addressing and can "morph" into whatever he thinks will get him in the good graces of the administration. This is not the kind of "leadership" that will help improve Chino Valley High School. I encouage Chino Valley to start a high school principal search along with a new Supt. search.

My son has been in the Chino Valley School district since 1st grade he is now a Sophmore and I have found that the teachers go out of their way to assist him in all areas and the counselors are there for him or me whenever we need them. I have had a very possitive experience with the academics. Our problem is with the Football program. I believe that this is an area that needs to be addressed! Parents do not want to get involved there is no town spirt for their team and the coach..... well lets just say he seems to have his favorites and the others just fall by the waste side. I believe it may be time for a new coach to step in and revamp the program.... it is not working. We need better turn outs, more team spirit and a coach that focuses on the overall game plan and makes kids try out for positions and not just give them a position that most are not suited for. We need a coach that appreciates his parents and team members.... for they are all part of the team...Do not get me wrong I feel he does the best he can..... I just believe there needs to be a change.

I am a student and I have to say that while there are some issues with the "discipline" we students or most of us enjoy this school. One great thing about CVHS is the Ag program that last year was the best in the state!

I teach Drama here and I have seen the students take incredible strides, leaps, and bounds in creativity, communication, and trust. Can't ask for much more than that.

We have been here only a few months and fine that there is a good teacher parent commucations.

Chino Valley High School's principal was doing a great job of disciplining when he began here, but he still has no idea how to stimulate greater academic achievement. His assistant principal has weakened the principal's discipline policy to the extent that we are headed back to where we were before. As a parent witnessing the ineptitude of the administration and now some of the best teachers are gone, I am pulling my kids out of this school. It is worth the daily trip to Prescott. I believe that much of the tumult that is happening at the high school is due to the two new superintendents, Noggle and Danielle's poor decision making. I hope the school board realizes the damage these two have done, so our town can get back to educating our children, and will be watching for a better school to send my kids to in the future.

Chino Valley is an excellent school. The administration is working to make it better. My son attended CVHS and was well challenged. He earned full tuition scholarships to several colleges including University of Arizona.

Last modified Chino Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.