Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Good things are finally happening, all students district-wide are getting personal iPads for next year! Also, Apple tvs in classrooms too. School is a lot fun and i really like it! Going to miss it and everyone when i graduate.

I really like the teachers and everyone in Admin. There is a lot of spirit and pride in our school. We are a decent-sized school but bigger than Florence and Imagine. There is also many clubs that they offer, which I like. Also, the school is going to be 4-Day which I think will be really good. Proud to be a Coolidge Bear.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers go out of their way for the students. They really care about us. They make learning fun and give us a challenge

CHS is doing great things!! I can already with the new administration and staff! I honesty am starting to like to come to school. Currently, I am starting to get straight A's and have a 4.3 GPA. The classes for AP and Honors are challenging but are really so much fun! :)

there are generations of families that Coolidge High School has and the spirit that goes on throughout the town is amazing. Everyone supports everyone in sports and there are many students that have astonishing talent that need to be recognized. the teachers may tolerate some of the students at Coolidge High but all in all they actually care. Some serve as coaches and mentors and I think those are the ones that actually have an interest in the students. They not only care about the education of the students but the overall well-being of them. people should overlook the "stereotype" of coolidge and go for a tour and see the campus.

CHS has many amazing activities and opportunities to offer. They offer many AP and honors classes for students who are looking for that extra push in school. The teachers develop a strong bond to the students to make educating them easier and more fun. The students get a lot of one on one with the teachers and the parents can talk to the teachers whenever they want. Many people say a lot of negative things about CHS but they are based on the old school before it was COMPLETELY changed. Their sports program is EXCELLENT. Although their test scores may not be the highest, the teachers and all staff push their students to the maximum and sometimes the students just don't try. I love Coolidge High School and recommend it to everyone.

I am a 3rd year teacher at CHS and absolutely love the school,students and administration. You will find an enviroment that challenges students as well as nurtures divesity. The curriculum offers AP classes and honors classes that has technology integration that rivals many universities. Come check us out!

I had the opportunity to see the CHS dance group AMP perform for elementary students last week. These students were doing a great job. There goal is to moving people through dance to make good decisions. It was nice to see that CHS has a wide variety of choices for students that provide encouragment for good decision making.

I have been an administrator for almost four years at Coolidge High School. I was the assistant principal for two years from 2007 to 2009. I am currently in my second year as principal. I am proud to be the principal of this very unique and special school. The students and parents of this community are wonderful! We are under construction right now so we can continue with the rich tradition of educating our youth in this community. I would like to invite anyone to come to the campus and see the changes that we have made. We are the proud BEARS of Coolidge High School.

My Grand Daughter goes there and is on the Swim team. The school needs all the encouragement it can get. it is in a depressed area, rural, and good teachers are hard to snag. some are beginning to go to college and return to help their school.

Last modified Coolidge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.