Posted May 19, 2014
I'm so glad I decided to come to CHS than Imagine Prep and Florence! Don't believe the old reviews from 5-6 years ago! We have a brand new awesome administration and a great superintendent! While CHS is continuing to expand and grow, it still needs someone support from the community! Imagine Schools isnt what you think it is! I am being challenged in AP classes (who has straight a's) and doing great in extracurriculars! CHS is just awesome!

Posted January 17, 2013
CHS has many amazing activities and opportunities to offer. They offer many AP and honors classes for students who are looking for that extra push in school. The teachers develop a strong bond to the students to make educating them easier and more fun. The students get a lot of one on one with the teachers and the parents can talk to the teachers whenever they want. Many people say a lot of negative things about CHS but they are based on the old school before it was COMPLETELY changed. Their sports program is EXCELLENT. Although their test scores may not be the highest, the teachers and all staff push their students to the maximum and sometimes the students just don't try. I love Coolidge High School and recommend it to everyone.

Posted September 20, 2011
I am a 3rd year teacher at CHS and absolutely love the school,students and administration. You will find an enviroment that challenges students as well as nurtures divesity. The curriculum offers AP classes and honors classes that has technology integration that rivals many universities. Come check us out!

Coolidge High School 4

Posted November 22, 2010
I had the opportunity to see the CHS dance group AMP perform for elementary students last week. These students were doing a great job. There goal is to moving people through dance to make good decisions. It was nice to see that CHS has a wide variety of choices for students that provide encouragment for good decision making.

Posted November 17, 2010
I have been an administrator for almost four years at Coolidge High School. I was the assistant principal for two years from 2007 to 2009. I am currently in my second year as principal. I am proud to be the principal of this very unique and special school. The students and parents of this community are wonderful! We are under construction right now so we can continue with the rich tradition of educating our youth in this community. I would like to invite anyone to come to the campus and see the changes that we have made. We are the proud BEARS of Coolidge High School.

Posted October 03, 2009
My Grand Daughter goes there and is on the Swim team. The school needs all the encouragement it can get. it is in a depressed area, rural, and good teachers are hard to snag. some are beginning to go to college and return to help their school.

Coolidge High School 1

Posted July 29, 2009

Coolidge High School 4

Posted July 09, 2009
When I moved to az and my parents showed me the high school I refused to go there I tired to go to any other school and was put on waiting list. I was a san tan student who was bused out there for a couple years until San Tan Foothills was finished but after my freshmen year i refused to switch schools. Yeah the school isn't in the best area and sure some of the staff isn't great but people need to look past that. I have improved my math performance and have been doing a lot better then I used to. The only problem Iv'e had there was when Mr. Greer was the principal and forced us to wear I.D. tags. I'm now a Senior class of 2010 and I'm proud to be a Coolidge Bear :]

Posted April 28, 2009
i think this school is ok. but our teachers want us to respect them and they don't even respect us. and i think that is unfair.

Posted January 06, 2009
Our school is woried more about us having a peace of plastic around our neck, then ure education time. If for some reason we forget our so called id's then we are sent of to BMC. The second time we are suspended for nine days. That to me is taking to much advantage over us as students. Our school wants respect from us, but they dont show it to us. Respect is something that is earned, and so far our school has done nothing to deserve it.

Coolidge High School
800 West Northern Avenue, Coolidge, AZ  85228
(520) 723-2040
Last modified Coolidge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coolidge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top