Public charter
Coolidge, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted August 08, 2013
It is unfortunate that some families post ugly things about great schools. Every school has rough edges that are always needing some attention but Imagine Elementary is a great school for children both academically and ethically. This school focuses as much on the character building of my children as much as they do their academics. It reinforces the expectations I have at home and therefore is teaching my child to be a better person in this world. I love Imagine and their teachers!!!

Posted August 08, 2013
It is embarrassing that someone feels the need to spend the time posting ignorant things about a school that is working its absolute hardest in a community where great schools are needed. I am a parent of a student at Imagine Schools. I have only moved to Coolidge a couple years ago, and I can still say that I have never seen a group of teachers and staff work harder to make a difference in the lives of the children they work with. Teachers at Imagine love their students dearly and work day and night to help them succeed. My child's teachers have gone to great lengths to develop him not only academically, but in his character as well, which is more than many schools can say. If everyone received such impressive character education, people wouldn't feel the need to sour something great with such bold disrespect.

Imagine Coolidge Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2013
Unless you're 50 years old and retired and won't be using your brain at all for anything anyway, ever, in which case you fit right in. This is not a place to establish the fundamentals of your life, at all. I'm sure all of the five-star sunshine "this school is amazing" ratings are all from Coolidge parents who've been here all of their life and have no intention of leaving. Of course they think its great, it's a fake professionalization of the poor education they've seen for the last fifty progress-less years. This region never ceases to thoroughly disappoint and disgust me.

Imagine Coolidge Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2013
I am surprised at all the reviews I have read. My children have attended this school all four years and cannot give it such glowing praise. I will praise the teachers. They hire teachers/staff who genuinely care about teaching our kids. But poor administration (mainly the principal) drives these teachers away after two or three years. They do not get the respect or support they deserve to do their job. The prinicpal is seldom on campus. There are now three administration officers and there are days where not one of them are on campus and office staff is left to handle everything. Lots of uncessesary training. Unfortunately, this school is preferrable to the others in the area so here we stay.

Posted March 07, 2013
We are extremely pleased with Imagine at Coolidge. we have 3 daughters attending and will have our youngest starting in August!! Awesome school and wonderfulteachers!

Posted March 06, 2013
I absolutely love this school. I have one child in 2nd grade and one in the 8th grade. My 2nd grader has some special needs and they have gone above and beyond to help him. This is his second year at Imagine and he has grown academically by leaps and bounds. They do not make us feel like it is a burden that they have to put forth a little more effort with him. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that is considering it. You will not regret it. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming.

Posted March 05, 2013
The Imagine Elementary School in Coolidge is great! My son has been going there since the 1st grade (when it first opened). All of his teachers have shown such genuine care and concern about his education and well being. Because of this, he has been an A student every year. Whenever I'm at the school, I feel such warmth and happiness coming from all the staff. I feel good sending my son to this school- knowing he is receiving such an excellent education at a safe, caring, and involved school.

Posted March 05, 2013
This is a FANTASTIC school!!! The Principal is remarkable, and the teachers are dedicated to providing a excellent education. My son has been attending for two years. Mrs. Torvick was very compassionate, genuine and willing to work with my son. She offered tutoring in the morning. He to this day asks if he can have Mrs. Torvick next year. Mrs. Chrisman is very passionate about teaching which makes learning fun. He has managed to make both the honor roll and principal's list over the past two years which is a blessing. As a funny side note, our son's Dad loves to pick up and drop off. He feels a sense of joy and warmth from the staff. Many more phenomenal years for Imagine Coolidge!!!!!

Posted March 05, 2013
We are all very pleased with Imagine Schools in Coolidge! We have a 5th and an 8th grader who did very well with K12 online last year and weren't real excited about going back to "real school." They love it and have already said they want to stay though 12th grade. The teachers are great and really care about teaching their students. We appreciate their efforts and that our children are excited about school and learning. We definitely would recommend Imagine Schools & Imagine Prep Coolidge. We live in Casa Grande and also appreciate the Bus service provided.

Posted March 04, 2013
We moved to Coolidge JUST for this school and we could not be happier about our decision. Imagine Coolidge is my children's family away from home and we are blessed to be a part of something that will move mountains in the success of the children of this community. The teachers are dedicated to the success of their students and the Principal is phenomenal! I would like to see more parent involvment, as it seems it is the same parents all the time pitching in... other than that- outstanding school that truly cares about its values

Imagine Coolidge Elementary School
1290 W. Vah Ki Inn Road, Coolidge, AZ  85228
Last modified Imagine Coolidge Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Coolidge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top