Public charter
Coolidge, AZ
After care: No

Imagine Prep Coolidge 1

Posted May 20, 2014
if you want to put your child in a school with fake marketing and really has no foundation..then put them here, some teachers are good and some are just not good, principal is new and just focusing on "character" instead of earning college credits, i took my kid out..

Imagine Prep Coolidge 4

Posted April 16, 2014
The school goes to great lengths to develop students not only academically, but in their character as well. While I understand that there is no "Perfect School", Imagine Prep Coolidge administrative staff encourages students to understand that there are academic and character boundaries in place to raise expectations for their long term success. I am excited to see the continuous improvement progression over the coming years. Many more phenomenal years for Imagine Coolidge Prep!!!!!

Imagine Prep Coolidge 2

Posted February 01, 2014
Hi. I was a student at Imagine Prep and I have left to go to another school. I really do not like this school and neither to my classmates. Things have certainly changed. The new principal and vice principal are not the best. They have more and more rules that are truly ridiculous. The Teachers are half and half. Some are really good and some are just bad. Please don't believe the "Sunshine" Reviews. There are so many students that have left (i.e. 26 in the last week). These are mostly high-school students leaving because they want more options, no uniforms, and just simply do not like this school. I am now currently at another local high school, CHS, and am having a way better experience than Imagine. I'm taking Culinary Arts and Business now (something Imagine does not have). So please, take the time to review other schools in Coolidge too, because really...Imagine is no longer a fun and premier school.

Posted August 08, 2013
Although the school's letter grade from the state went down this year, I met with the principal and I'm really excited about the plan they have in place for improvement! It has been and will continue to be a great place for my kids!

Posted March 04, 2013
Imagine Prep in Coolidge is a great place for students. The principal is very responsive to parents and the teachers take the extra time needed for personal communication. I am glad that my 4 children attend Imagine School.

Posted March 02, 2013
School is awesome. What can I say, they do not tolorate poor behavior. Academics are rigorous and the principal is the best. His open door policy for parents and students is wonderful.

Posted February 07, 2013
This school is amazing! We had switched my son from one school to another due to the teachers not taking the time to teach him. They treated him as if he had a learning disability which wasn't the problem. We moved him to Imagine & his teacher held him accountable & made him learn which he wasn't used to. It was a rough transition but he's improved leaps & bounds in all testing areas. I highly recommend Imagine Schools to everyone.

Posted June 17, 2011
Teachers are what makes a school and this school has some of the best! For our sixth grader - both her teachers were ranked as "the best" for the entire state of Arizone based on test scores. Not only did they do a wonderful job of teaching, they got the kids involved, they created a place where the kids "wanted" to go to school, the kids excelled in their education - every thing was focused on learning while have fun and using the information. The dedication of all the teachers are what you dream of - but they have it. Fantastic school and teachers.

Imagine Prep Coolidge
1290 W. Vah Ki Inn Road, Coolidge, AZ  85228
Last modified Imagine Prep Coolidge is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Prep Coolidge Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top