Public charter
Cottonwood, AZ

Posted January 23, 2012
I love this school and more importantly, my child loves this school. The teachers are willing to help a child learn, each individual child. Bullying is definitely not tolerated here! I'm so happy I changed my child from the public school system.

Posted August 31, 2011
My daughter is at ALCS and I am very impressed with all of the teachers that I have met. She is very happy there, which has not been the case at her previous school in Sedona. The principal is professional but also is very kid oriented and always has a smile on his face. The director seems very knowledgeable and has answered all of my questions. The director, principal and all of the teachers are there to greet each student as they enter the grounds. I have watched and they seem to know everyone by name. My daughter has brought home so many amazing things that she is learning and it is just the first month of school. I feel very lucky to have found such an awesome environment for my daughter to spend her day and with such a loving family at her side.

Posted October 03, 2009
ALCS is a Montessori based charter school. I am very impressed with the education my children receive there. ALCS employ fabulous teachers and is a close nit community!

Posted May 07, 2009
This school has an excellent preschool and kindergarten program - retaining the same teachers, Ms. Renee and Ms. Sherri, for a 5th year. This classroom has a strong community, high academic standards, and nurtures a love for learning. The 1st and 2nd grade classroom, retaining Ms. Kara for a 4th year, utilizes the qualities introduced in the Pre-K and K classroom, and builds upon that strong foundation. She has a rich curriculum and makes peace and communication a priority. The 3rd/4th and 5th/6th/7th grade teachers have just completed their first year at ALCS and I would like to see them grow to meet the same quality I see in the other classrooms. The art program with Ms. Tina is phenomenal!!! The work produced by these students is at their highest potential. Ms. Patti, the principle, is a good listener and quick to respond to student and parent needs.

Posted May 01, 2009
I am a grandparent and currently my grandchildren are enrolled in Accelerated Learning. I cannot say enough good things about the school in general and the staff in particular. The entire school culture is one that promotes positive life skills and academic excellence.

Posted May 01, 2009
We moved to this area, heard great things about ALCS and sent our child there. Two years later, and soon to be a third since our child will continue to attend ALCS, I must say the recommendations people told us about ALCS were very accurate. The small class size is wonderful, the safe environment is very appreciated, and the teachers and staff are great.

Posted April 25, 2009
We have been a part of the ALCS family for more than 3 years now and we couldn't be happier with the quality of education our children have received. The individualized instruction, small class size and safe environment that ALCS provides for our children makes it a great school. We will be there for many years to come!

Posted February 13, 2009
ALCS is a dedicated and personable school. My child's needs are met above and beyond my expectations for a leaning institution. No one person is ALCS. It's a community of parents and educators that come together for the children to have a exceptional learning experience. Besides the basics ALCS offers many after school enrichment programs.... We love ALCS and will be attending for many years to come!

Posted June 19, 2008
My son has attended ALCS for two years and will began a third year. We love this school. The Teachers the Administration they are Excellent..

Posted April 02, 2008
I love this school! My son is in 2nd grade and I intend to send my daughter for preschool next year. I have never found the teachers or staff to be 'stuffy' or any other negative attributes. I believe that my son is getting the best education possible. We love you ALCS!

Accelerated Learning Charter School
320 South Main Street, Cottonwood, AZ  86326
Last modified Accelerated Learning Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Accelerated Learning Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top