Cottonwood, AZ

Posted March 27, 2013
I went to the girls softball game yesterday afternoon to watch my granddaughter play. I was really disappointed in that two of the girls didn't even get to play. My granddaughter being one of the two. She has worked hard to make the team and is a good player. So why do all the girls not get to play? I myself have coached girls fast pitch and I have never made any of the girls set out a whole game much less two! I think this is a bad light on our school are we teaching good sportsmanship? I don't think so! Are we teaching win at all cost? Probably! I personally am disappointed in the coaches.

Cottonwood Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2010

Cottonwood Middle School 5

Posted May 18, 2009
it is the best school there is my kid loves it

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted August 14, 2005

Cottonwood Middle School
500 E. Mingus Ave, Cottonwood, AZ  86326
Last modified Cottonwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top