Cottonwood, AZ

Cottonwood Middle School 5

Posted September 30, 2013
was amazed in the change and attitude from my 2 kids. We switched schools, hoping for better results. What we are seeing is more hands on, interaction with the students one on one with the students. My son is enjoying school this year and learning. We struggled with him to even take any interest in school at all. The change in him is a blessing, for him to be proud of his accomplishments he's made and the glow in him to come home and show us what he has learned for the day and explain to us how he really enjoyed taking part is totally amazing.... My son was falling deep into a crack and withdrawing from everything...Cottonwood Middle School has totally turned that around and is showing my son that they care and the he is a somebody...something we were Not getting from the other sch. Just want to Thank you for all you do

Cottonwood Middle School 1

Posted March 27, 2013
I went to the girls softball game yesterday afternoon to watch my granddaughter play. I was really disappointed in that two of the girls didn't even get to play. My granddaughter being one of the two. She has worked hard to make the team and is a good player. So why do all the girls not get to play? I myself have coached girls fast pitch and I have never made any of the girls set out a whole game much less two! I think this is a bad light on our school are we teaching good sportsmanship? I don't think so! Are we teaching win at all cost? Probably! I personally am disappointed in the coaches.

Cottonwood Middle School 5

Posted May 18, 2009
it is the best school there is my kid loves it

Cottonwood Middle School
500 E. Mingus Ave, Cottonwood, AZ  86326
Last modified Cottonwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top