Bad
Good

My daughter attends kindergarten at this school and I am VERY unhappy with what I have seen and experienced. Her teachers seem to get annoyed if I ask to many questions. I have first hand heard the front staff gossiping about other parents in front of other people- very unprofessional. The older secretary in the front office always has an icy demeanor. The kindergarten classes seem to be somewhat colorful at first glance however you learn that your child really is not allowed to leave their seat very often throughout the day- which may be a reason they have the kids switching classes half way through the day? Through experience I have heard another parent making a complaint only to be gossiped about once leaving the office and the issue not being resolved. If you do complain the teacher seems to lash out at your child or give them the cold shoulder as a punishment for the complaint. This school, in my opinion, seems like a dictatorship without actually having interest in the children. Of course, this may just be a bad year for us, but it certainly HAS NOT made a good first impression!

I love this school. My son has 2 more days of 1 st grade with such a dedicated loving wonderful teacher, we were so blessed and happy with her, I wish she can be our son's teacher up until highschool :) She is the kind of teacher that I would love to become one day, the school has such a happiness and welcoming staff, everytime I drop off or volunteer visit I just want to stay just to be with my son of course but to be at the school just makes me in such a better mood! I love this school and staff

This is a great school. The staff and administration make everyone feel welcome. The children in kindergarten are already reading! Love this school.

Not so great under the "rule" of current principal. My grandson is being withdrawn by his parents.He's been bullied by principal , students and a teacher and generally made to feel unwelcome since he started.I would never recommend this school to anyone who has a child.

I volunteer for Kg and mentor first graders. This school is outstanding in helping the children attain the highest.

I came from Flagstaff and was surprised to find a wonderful A+++ school. They have a wonderful team of teachers that really put the children first. Parent/teacher communcation is a priority, and the class size it just right.

Last modified Dr Daniel Bright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2