PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Verde Valley Christian School has been a huge blessing to us. We love the small class sizes and the staff is so friendly and helpful.

Vvcs has been such a great start to the school experience with our family. Our son has grown in knowledge and in character leaps and bounds since he started Kindergarten there this year. His heart is nurtured, he is pushed academically, he's being fed spiritually. He continues to learn more about giving back and the community around him. We could not be happier with the school as a whole and plan to send all four of our children through. We are so thankful for such a caring and fabulous environment to have our child in each day.

VVCS continues to provide strong academics in a focused Biblical setting for my 2nd grader. I appreciate the focus on building character in addition to building his education. There is no better primary school in Cottonwood!

The Teachers are so caring and really take one on one time with my kids. My children are a name and a personality.. and all the teachers and the principle knows them.. not just another number like in many schools. The whole school is a community, like a big family! Love VVCS and would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their kids to be challenged academically, known by teachers and who want their child to be taught how to live for Christ!! There aren't very many schools left where you can pray between the teachers, parents and students!

What a positive, joyful school! The children are challenged to do their best and do!

Both my girls went to VVCS. They both had great experiences! It is a fantastic school.. I only wish it went through High School.

This a great school! I enjoy attending every day. It has great curriculum and academics.

My daughter loves her school and the teacher and staff are such wonderful people!

My son went to this school last year and will continue attending 4-6th . He went from failing to above average he is learning to respect people and boundaries a great deal of morals and values that public schools don't teach the teachers here are great and caring.Although this school is a finical burden its well worth it.

Last modified Verde Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5