Cottonwood, AZ

Posted September 28, 2013
Both my girls went to VVCS. They both had great experiences! It is a fantastic school.. I only wish it went through High School.

Posted January 31, 2010
This a great school! I enjoy attending every day. It has great curriculum and academics.

Verde Valley Christian School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
My daughter loves her school and the teacher and staff are such wonderful people!

Posted July 21, 2007
My son went to this school last year and will continue attending 4-6th . He went from failing to above average he is learning to respect people and boundaries a great deal of morals and values that public schools don't teach the teachers here are great and caring.Although this school is a finical burden its well worth it.

Posted September 23, 2005
My daughter has attended VVCS since third grade; its a great school. The teachers are wonderful and love the kids. Her fifth grade teacher even spent after school time tutoring the students who needed extra help. My daughter has been involved in volley ball after school and loves it. Parental involvement is great. The school does have tuition fees, but they are worth it when you consider the quality of education the students receive. Also the fund raisers and scholarships help offset the fees. I will miss everyone at VVCS when my daughter graduates from sixth grade this year.

Verde Valley Christian School
102 South Willard Street, Cottonwood, AZ  86326
Last modified Verde Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Verde Valley Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top