Posted May 15, 2014
This school is awesome. The staff is very caring and works with both the parents and very closely with the kids. Teacher to child ratio is great ( something that can't be found in urban areas) and can really get one-on-one interaction with the students. All schools have their share of problems, and if I was to fault this school it would that it needs more sports and after school activities.

Mt Tipton Elementary School 1

Posted June 25, 2012
The staff are not trained adaquetly for special needs kids. They cannot handle my son even when on special education. They take matters to personally and not professionally. They need more extensive trianing in special needs kids which is about 70% of all kids today. They need a counceler on staff. Food is inadaquate for high school kids they feed elementry school portions.My kid comes home strving everyday and they refuse to give seconds on food program. My child Passed 3/4 of the year in a prior school and they tried to fail him in the last quarter for the year. My child was advanced englsh 3 and they busted him down to engish 2 and tried to fail him. the englsh teacher need to find a new line of work.Many parents are angry at her. Attitude is generally nice , but if you challange them- woo Watch out.You become a disadent and unliked. Especially if you are gunuinely concerned about your child education. And they dont listen to parents- they think we dont know what were talking about. They will not communicate with us as stated before. this school rating should be a 3. Fortunatly my childs time is short. :(

Posted May 28, 2012
My children love this school. The staff is knowledgeable and patient. I have 5 children that attend this school 1 high schooler, 2 middle schoolers, and 2 elementary schoolers. 3 of my children have IEP's and the special ed staff is very helpful. We love this school

Mt Tipton Elementary School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
This school has the potential to be the best school ever, the staff is well trained and the district is very supportive. We do have a lack of parental involvement and we need more fundig for CTE programs at the secondary level.

Mt Tipton Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2009
This small rural school has alot of challenges due to the demographics of poverty, but the staff is the best in the district and they really love thier students. I prefer this school over better scoring schools in the district!

Mt Tipton Elementary School 2

Posted December 11, 2007

Mt Tipton Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2007
I think this school rocks. We are 100% happy here. The principal is incredibly dedicated. The staff is always available. Cant beat it for a small school in a rural area.

Posted August 27, 2007
Great teachers, this school is awesome for a K-12! All of the teachers that we meet are kind and considerate and care for the welfare of the children. We came from a big city and it's refreshing to see teachers that care more about the kids than their own pension plans. A+

Mt Tipton Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2007

Mt Tipton Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2007

Mt Tipton Elementary School
16500 Pierce Ferry Road, Dolan Springs, AZ  86441
Last modified Mt Tipton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Tipton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top