Bad
Good

This school is awesome. The staff is very caring and works with both the parents and very closely with the kids. Teacher to child ratio is great ( something that can't be found in urban areas) and can really get one-on-one interaction with the students. All schools have their share of problems, and if I was to fault this school it would that it needs more sports and after school activities.

The staff are not trained adaquetly for special needs kids. They cannot handle my son even when on special education. They take matters to personally and not professionally. They need more extensive trianing in special needs kids which is about 70% of all kids today. They need a counceler on staff. Food is inadaquate for high school kids they feed elementry school portions.My kid comes home strving everyday and they refuse to give seconds on food program. My child Passed 3/4 of the year in a prior school and they tried to fail him in the last quarter for the year. My child was advanced englsh 3 and they busted him down to engish 2 and tried to fail him. the englsh teacher need to find a new line of work.Many parents are angry at her. Attitude is generally nice , but if you challange them- woo Watch out.You become a disadent and unliked. Especially if you are gunuinely concerned about your child education. And they dont listen to parents- they think we dont know what were talking about. They will not communicate with us as stated before. this school rating should be a 3. Fortunatly my childs time is short. :(

My children love this school. The staff is knowledgeable and patient. I have 5 children that attend this school 1 high schooler, 2 middle schoolers, and 2 elementary schoolers. 3 of my children have IEP's and the special ed staff is very helpful. We love this school

This school has the potential to be the best school ever, the staff is well trained and the district is very supportive. We do have a lack of parental involvement and we need more fundig for CTE programs at the secondary level.

This small rural school has alot of challenges due to the demographics of poverty, but the staff is the best in the district and they really love thier students. I prefer this school over better scoring schools in the district!

I think this school rocks. We are 100% happy here. The principal is incredibly dedicated. The staff is always available. Cant beat it for a small school in a rural area.

Great teachers, this school is awesome for a K-12! All of the teachers that we meet are kind and considerate and care for the welfare of the children. We came from a big city and it's refreshing to see teachers that care more about the kids than their own pension plans. A+

The lack of parent involvement @this school is an issue- but having many, many,numerous encounters on various levels/of concern, I do strongly believe it has fault lying within the schools faculty & their mannerism also. Its academics program is constantly changing thus increasing confusion.The school has had an increased amnt of funding provided! Yes-thats a good thing-but one would tend to think that 'monies' could or would provide more resources than what it has.This school is why we're moving!for our futures!

Last modified Mt Tipton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.